Fit... how do I get a "stronger" more respectable personality? I hate feeling inferior

Fit... how do I get a "stronger" more respectable personality? I hate feeling inferior.

Fuck that stupid retard for exploring /r9k/ and bringing em here.

1st step:Get off /r9k/

Try being yourself. It works everytime :).

I never browse r9k senpai

/r9k/ and Veeky Forums are very much alike except for the fact that Veeky Forums lifts while /r9k/ are nothing but fatty NEETs.

Stand up for yourself
Be in touch with your emotions

That's how you start.

Scream when you talk. Like Donald Trump. People who talk very loudly always dominate the conversation. A lot of the time if I don't make an effort to talk loud, people don't even realize I'm talking :/

This, nature favors the loud and the aggressive.
Remember, everyone you see is an extra in your movie.

Read the website "Art of Manliness". It has some great shit.

If you do this you might as well read GQ.

>implying GQ is bad

get a load of this nigger over here

Be assertive, believe in your decisions, observe others and their actions and intentions. Don't be quiet and always keep to yourself.

This takes time and practice OP. Don't feel discouraged if it doesn't happen right away.

You need to be calm and collected, mature, a good leader, and still know when it's better to follow than lead. Also being noble helps, and I'm not talking about in the cringey meme since, like having a set of morals and standing by them.

Get a load of this faggot over here.

Where's your girl? I'll take care of her while you read you fashion magazine.

you stop feeling inferior.

it all starts there pham

build yourself up. figure out what makes you awesome and love the shit out of yourself.

>Veeky Forums lifts

I don't even read it for the fashion, I legitimately like the articles though that they run. My go to magazine is Mens Health though

this is actually a far better answer than i would have expected from someone on Veeky Forums.

i found that this stuff came to me only after i learned how to really like myself, though. you have to feel comfy within your own existence.

Man I want the same thing. I've been down lately though. I don't know if I can become that. I feel like a wimp every day.

Read how to make friends and influence people

squats and oats

Do you actually spend your money on these things?

It's called an expendable income and yes I do but only like once every few months. It's not like I'm buying them every month, only if I see an article I'm wanting to read.

Do a manly sport like boxing

It will teach you that getting your shit kicked in isn't THAT bad and eventually you will be the one kicking people's shit in

Rare from Veeky Forums

would recommend though. Actually has a some great podcasts too including some interviews with Rippetoe.

fedora.jpg

Realizing that everyone has basically the same insecurities as you including women. Everyone thinks they're ugly, everyone thinks they're an autist, everyone thinks everyone else is better in some way. Women are nervous as fuck to approach you and be approached by you. People spend 75+% of their time focusing on themselves hoping they aren't making a fool of themselves in one way or another.

Next step is to take yourself less seriously. You're going to screw up sometimes it's fine, really no one cares that much, you learn from it when something does go wrong. Learn to laugh at yourself when you should be laughed at, it's okay to not be ideal at everything.

Last step is to find some shit you really care about, things you find a lot of passion in. That could be sports of a cause of some kind or a career or hobby or anything like that. Study the culture of whatever you're into and embrace it.

When all else fails and your really anxious and can't deal with something, just think to yourself, does this really fucking matter? Is any of this actually important beyond the next few weeks or months? Is this actually going to be an issue in 15-20 years? Chill out and have fun.

"Everyone you see is an extra in your movie."

I fucking like this.
I'm taking this.
Rock on.