Is oatmeal a decent breakfast when cutting...

Is oatmeal a decent breakfast when cutting? Just got the maple syrup flavor and have been eating it sparingly but would like to make it a daily breakfast

>maple syrup flavor

lol dude just buy plain oats and add your own stuff

oats + egg + banana flavored whey + PB = based AF

Nigger maple syrup is delicious.

Nigger, there's a difference between maple syrup and maple syrup flavor. Get plain oats and add the real stuff if you want to.

take oats
add water
done

No need to be a little princess about muh taste.

Of course. It's filling, easy to make, versatile, delicious, healthy, rich in fiber.
I like to add a banana, blueberries, chocolate soy milk, flax seeds, and cinnamon.
I'm cutting and this is my daily breakfast. (With greek yogurt in the side.)

>cutting
>eating breakfast

OMG it's like 'making' and 'it' aren't even in your vocabulary xD

>90%carbs
>is it good for you?

you taking in 500mg+ of tren a week? otherwise, no.

>he fell for the "carbs are bad" meme

>noooo i need my naan and rice every day, fuk u whiteman

t. SS pajeet

cutter here. Down 20 kg (44 pounds) and counting.
I usually eat 50 g oat, 300 g liquid (half water half partially skim milk, i don't know how to translate that in english), salt, cinnamon and 20 g of honey.
it gives 320 calories, mostly carbs with some ready to use sugars to start the day, 12 g protein and 5 g fats, lots of fibres.
Also a big cup of tea (40 cl)

how dare someone want to enjoy the foods they're eating

*tips le Reddit hat*

it's ok but there are better options like lentils and shit. you don't need that much carbs on a cut anyway
and remember to add whey to your oats to maximize MPS

>I usually eat 50 g oat, 300 g liquid (half water half partially skim milk, i don't know how to translate that in english), salt, cinnamon and 20 g of honey.
>lots of fibres.
pick one

>White people

>maple syrup flavor
why not just add maple syrup to regular oatmeal?

>I have no clue what I am talking about so I might as well call him a Pajeet that should show him

it has good fibres and among breakfast foods its a good choice. Sorry for not being able to express myself in a different language

Yes, bloats you like fuck. 100g and you can't face food till dinner.

yes it works during "da cut" but adding a sugary flavor of any sort is gonna be unnecessary. Or you could live your live according to YOLO, and stay beta

>lentils for breakfast