What sport did Veeky Forums play in high school?

What sport did Veeky Forums play in high school?

I was a swimmer

Baseball for one year.

None
I was the fat disgusting autistic weeaboo
I've channeled my hatred and self loathing into a decent physique

Boxing.

Also, hello goato

the best sports are the one your high school isnt particularly competitive in and dont require tryouts. everybody is usually a total bro and has a lot more fun and tries just as hard.

For my school swimming and tennis fit those criteria and they were great

Varsity football, tight end.

Got speared in the knee though and took me out for good. I still suffer chronic dislocations.

Junior year tennis and swimming
Senior year cross country

In retrospect I should have joined sports in middle school, i always thought sports would be boring but they were fun as fuck

Does e-sports count?

rowing. It was terrible it made me gay and made me Veeky Forums

tennis sophomore, junior, and senior year

Football, discus, shot put and 4x100 meter relays.

None sadly, I regret it.

Hello goato

No

Soccer, looking back I wish I was more into swimming or martial arts but I had a good time.

Shit like this is why I think football is more barbaric than even combat sports, like wtf

Lunch

I played basketball for my jv team one year. Tried playing football one year as well. Track too. Sucked at all of them because I didn't eat enough so I was a weak lanklet. Probably could have been a decent football player.

baseball. I didn't lift...

Fuck off football is awesome.

Wrestling.
>mfw I had toned and firmed man butt pressed on my face every week

Track

Javelin and Shotput

Football for 4 years. I wasn't that good but just being apart of a team was awesome. Also kept me in shape and taught me proper lifting forms.

Wrestled

hello goato

Track, cross country and golf but they are pussy sports. I remember thinking to myself "why would I ever want to lift, I wouldn't be able to run as fast if I was bulky".

Cross country, distance track, and swimming.

Banged track sluts and got beej on the bus to meets. All the guys would bring Pokemon too for some reason. It was a good time.

cross county because I couldn't make the football team

Nice didn't know girls could wrestle against guys ..you must have had fun

Hello goato.

>girls

hello goato

I was in band

is cough syrup a sport

Soccer and track. Became a coach for youth center after graduation, GOAT hobby

Wrassling bro reporting in
I had fun. I was a fatass bur still won a few. I dislocated a guys shoulder during a match.

>tfw wrestled against a 152 pound black girl as a 145 pounder
>tfw get her in a cradle but cant finish so your hands are stuck near her crotch
>tfw your teammates tell you your coach was disappointed in your choice of move and was yelling for you to get out of there

I ended up winning but the match stuck with me. They say it's lose-lose to compete against a girl, if you win, you only beat a girl. If you lose, you lost to a girl. I'd say the latter is a million times worse, however.

>145 pounds

>leg hold
Funny thing is that's how I met my bf. We were doing all sorts of gay "as a joke" shit until I sucked him off in a party when I was in my sophomore year. Then shit got serious.

Football for 9th thru tenth, Cross country and track 11th thru 12th.
Distance Captain senior year wasn't fantastic. 5:00 mile, 10:45 2 mile.

hello goato, the amount of resentment you hold for your past self concerns me. have some love for the guy, he was doing the best he knew how at the time. and you're here now, so enjoy it.

Basketball, football and rugby. Cricket every now and then but just on the road.

Wrestled varsity all four years of high school. I still miss it

Hello goato

That sounds like pretty good times to me..

Lax brah

varsity tennis for 4, also xcountry for last fall semester because i was a bad ass. when spring started for tennis, that's when I stumbled upon the concept of quick twitch/slow twitch muscles. after miles and miles of long distance training, my legs felt so damn slow and unresponsive when i started to train for tennis again... such a strange feeling, to not be able to move like you want to. it was a good learning experience.

I was a rugbier

>bus full of horny little boys
>gets beej

kek

triple c's yo

That was freshman year 8 years ago bruv

But yeah I was skinny

Same, wasn't very fast, but I learned a lot

same senpai, sometimes I even catch myself missing those 5 AM practices

anyone else here like to run? i first discovered my love for running in grade school, then again in 7-8th grade. That indescribable feeling of euphoria i got during laps in PE. felt like i could go on forever

hello goato

Wrestling

Totally a /fit sport considering all the faggots that came out of there. Also the fucking weirdos that wrestle.

hello goato

Rugby, Rugby 7s, swimming, soccer. I was competitive in cross country too but it was boring as shit to me.

no hockey fags yet

everyone was literal skeletons when we played

>grill wants to practice double legged takedown
>slowly dissecting every part of the takedown
>when she goes to drive her head into my hip
>she slowly pushes her face into my crotch
>wearing super thin gym shorts
>tfw I basically mushroom stamped her infront of everyone watching
>15 year old virgin so I was growing a boner instantly
>took a step back and asked someone to demonstrate while I cooled the fuck off

I could have fooled around with her but my one-itis was stringing me along non-stop. I was such an idiot.

Canadafag here. I used to go on frozen lakes with friends to play hockey.
No gear, full contact and full homo.

Hello goato

basketball and football

>i was a jock bro
>still am
>love to be a douche in the gym

fuck you

Hello goato

Hello PISSINING GOAT

D line is were it's at!!!

I played varsity World of Warcraft

table tennis

hello goato

i was on the tennis team for 1 month before quitting and one of my coaches was literally so fat his arm didn't not bend to hit the ball right. he could only do it from the elbow

probably 350lbs at least

In Aus so school sports arnt really a thing other than athletics. For an actual sport it's all club or individual shit
School: rugby league
Cricket
High jump
100 meter runner
400 meter runner
Made state for each of these except rugby league because I was focused on club league
Club: rugby league
Cricket
Judo
Doing amateur boxing later this year

I was a varsity wrestler at 140 desu. I was pretty tall and skelly, but quite strong

basketball

6'0, white,

did not play at all, even during garbage time. i practiced hard doe.

Same Breh. Miss it tremendously. Been 17 since since high school

Fellow wrestler reporting in. Did you guys have a particular move / style that you liked? I was a leg rider, and was good enough to go to state

Cricket, athletics and TKD
> TKD

this, plus water polo.
>tfw started bulking after quitting water polo and lost ottermode

played football freshman and sophomore year. was still a fat lard through it all cause I ate like shit even though I was in amazing shape.

didn't start combining eating right and working out until after highschool but I look good now so idgaf

helo goato

I wasn't very Veeky Forums during high school (the opposite, actually) but I went to the tennis section for some time
I stopped going after I got tired of not getting actually trained by the coach, he wasted all his time on the best players and didn't really care about the regular guys.

I also played some basketball with my classmates in school after the classes ended, it was comfy

Hockey, I went to a rich kids school. Funnest shit ever.

Football and wrestling were the sports I competed in for my high school.

Marching band

hello goato

>your single mum takes you out of every sport because she doesnt like the coach yelling at you
>comforts you with food when you are dissapointed and angry
>all of your ex teammates make fun of you
>mom comforts you with daily cake and is happy you are around 24/7

JUST

Rugby.

I miss it like nothing else. Wish I tried harder, pushed myself more. Just kinda went cause my dad used to play.

I feel like trying to find a club at 25 would be very difficult.

She sucked your dick too, right

Field hockey, I was pretty good, too

Chess master race!

Gymnastics. 7 years now pfew

hello goato

What were your 50 free times lads?

totally bro

i fucked her right in the pussy

shit was so cash yeah

hello goato

>tfw europoor
>you will never know the america high school experience
>you will never be a star tight end in texas, getting recruited by pen state
>you will never sing musicals in the cafeteria

I played soccer and basketball. I was terrible

Baseball for 9 years. I quit at 17 because I fucked my thigh. Kinda sad because of it cuz I was the best player in my team and really gifted.

Hello goato

hello goato

Rugby for 8 years.

Who here was forced to play sport, didn't really enjoy it but are grateful you were made to? I'll be doing the same if I have any kids.

Finding a club at 25 would be easy. Most men's teams have 2nd and 3rd teams you can play for if you aren't looking to take it as seriously.

hello goato

Not really forced, but was put on at young age so it was quit normal for me to go. Turned out I was pretty good at it. Also got to develop good social skills, but I'll always be an introvert.