Why the FUCK is this fair? I lift 6 days a WEEK, eat all the right foods (never pizza), track my calories AND macros...

Why the FUCK is this fair? I lift 6 days a WEEK, eat all the right foods (never pizza), track my calories AND macros, hit every MUSCLE group including forearms, calves and even neck, do cardio 7 days a week, read every SELF-IMPROVEMENT book I can get my hands on and also lots of sophisticated literature (Orwell, Hemingway, the list goes on), wear a tailored suit EVERY DAY and even study a STEM DEGREE. But still, girls take no notice of me.

Meanwhile, CHAD fucks 10/10 BLONDE MODELS, does backflips out of airplanes, eats PIZZA, wears fucking BOARDSHORTS 24/7 and plays amazing shows to thousands of people. What the FUCK does he have that I haven't got?

VIDEO FUCKING RELATED.
youtube.com/watch?v=P22gcb4YHso

anyone else want a qt gf over a girl like that

>What the FUCK does he have that I haven't got?

A 10/10 blonde model, an airplane to do a backflip out of, pizza, boardshorts and a crowd to play music to.

Show picture of yourself

ayy lmao take it easy fampie

does gf work like lifting? if i get a 5/10 do i work my way up to a 9/10?

An interesting personality and a beautiful face and body.

Meanwhile you come of as a bitter, self-entitled little faggot.

You SEE, OP, in reality ONLY three things ACTUALLY matter. Those are FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME

those girls are all ugly

and that guy has corbin bleu hair.

I don't understand how unattractive people are supposedly attractive

no one here comes off as bitter and self entitled you fucking nigger

You sure as fuck do, you pathetic idiot.

underrated

you probably dont talk to any girls/dont meet any girls and youre probably ugly. But dont worry, if you get rich none of that matters. Thats my last hope. Get rich and fuck bitches or die trying

square up bitch tits beta boi

crying about your pathetic life on a chinese kite-flying imageboard really screams 'alpha'

Money
/thread

i'll scream alpha louder than you could ever dream of, it really doesn't mean anything

>Hemingway
>sophisticated literature

>fair

You're only going to get women when you stop thinking like one, you gigantic puss.

No one wants to date a tight-ass, autistic moron who never has any fun?

Shocking

>trying this hard
You convinced me, you're not a pathetic, bitter and self-entitled beta boy... kek

You know, if they weren't a 2x 10/10 couple with some money and the Chad lifestyle you wouldn't even know they exist.
Stop setting your life goals to something only the 0.0001% of the world achieve.

This

better genes and no matter how many threads u make about it it wont chage

Despite this being an epic maymay, the answer is actually the same: Because you look average at best, spend time shitposting, and probably are a sperg around women.

Experience is a must when dating a "hot girl" who isn't looking for genuine commitment and a long term partner. Every bit helps.

I'm not saying she's going to fuck around on you, but there seems to be a stigma with dating nowadays. It's "yeah let's be exclusive but know one day it'll just end because we want to fuck other people" and then there's "I love you, I want you and only you." You'll learn the difference even if they're lying saying they do want a long term commitment where the end goal is marriage.

Had you ever been successful in attracting a girl, or even just seen it done, you would know body aesthetic counts for little

He has
MONEY
O
N
E
Y

What he has that you don't is a likeable personality, game, and luck

>money

He could be a neckbeard and bitches still love him

>never pizza
Why are you avoiding the best vegetable for bodybuilding? No wonder CHAD is so much more aesthetic.

>does backflips out of airplanes
Why don't you? Skydiving isn't that expensive, I've done it twice, it's fun as fuck

250 calories
12g protein

That's not bad.. but it'd be justifiable if it were like 250 calorie and 18g protein considering the amount of fat.

with a broken keyboard

HF&F u fucking dip
and MONEY
and PIZZA

Carbs are what kills the macro game of pizza

HEIGHT

FRAME

probably because you were a tailored suit to your community college "engineering" course.

well said

because life isn't fair? be grateful you're not starving sudan, that you're in school and that you get to eat healthy. appreciate what you got mang

FACE

maybe it's your violent autism

Chad doesn't spend his time on Veeky Forums for a start

HEIGHT

FRAME

RACE

>HEIGHT
>FRAME
>RACE
DHARMA
VOCATION
SOCIALITY
FRIENDLINESS
OPPORTUNITY
ZODIAC
GHOST WIZARDS

Meanwhile, CHAD fucks 10/10 BLONDE MODELS, does backflips out of airplanes, eats PIZZA, wears fucking BOARDSHORTS 24/7 and plays amazing shows to thousands of people.

What's stopping you from doing all that? The pizza and boardshorts parts seem inexplicably easy. There's nothing to say you couldn't do the other stuff too.

How about instead of bitching that you are not at the peak of the mountain you strive to reach that peak instead of complaining that there is a peak and saying that where you are at on the Mountain is the new peak.
Guy seems pretty cool, friendly, and interesting, I hope to one day achieve that sort of self actualization, quit being a bitter faggot OP and better yourself.

He was born into money, so his life is an endless vacation. Nothing to be done about it.

>FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME

manlet detected

IT'S
>HEIGHT

>FACE
>FRAME

This, everyone's just complaining like a bitch

>Why the FUCK is this fair? I lift 6 days a WEEK, eat all the right foods (never pizza), track my calories AND macros, hit every MUSCLE group including forearms, calves and even neck, do cardio 7 days a week
why? why do you take it so seriously? are you planning to be the next jeff seid? post pic, really wondering what a guy that lifting this serious looks like

meanwhile op SHITPOSTS to a japanese IMAGE forum

If you're so smart and pretty what's stopping you from living this life?

>do cardio 7 days a week,

Well there's where you done goofed.

well memed

>tfw you will never be a normie

although once the music stopped playing and there wasn't any editing their life didn't look as cool

He's not born rich so he has to work?

You have no HEIGHT
You have no FRAME
This ugly manlet has a funny FACE
Chad can HANDSTAND, when he needs to
And fuck your gf, to KEK you
Backflips himself, just like a CHEETAH
This crazy CHAD just digs this PIZZA

C'mon, Rich, take it to the fridge
Egg whites, peanuts, coconut shells
Grapes melons oranges and cocoa pebbles
CMON

>sophisticated literature
>orwell, hemingway

Lmao

You read ORWELL, while CHAD studies NEO-PLATONIC METAPHYSICS

Jay Alvarrez seems to have a lot of money and a lot of spare time
Over half of the things in the videos are "single time" events like skydiving or renting a Hut in some tourist resort in the Caribbean. It's cool on video but if you want real self fulfillment a hobby is way more fun and longer lasting.
There's no point in reading self improvement books if you aren't actually improving yourself. You're not some rich kid with too much time on your hands, that spot is already taken. You've got your own life to worry about, and the tools to make it worthwhile.
Do you enjoy having a healthy body and mind?. Do you enjoy those authors? Do you enjoy wearing a suit every day? Are you determined to finish your degree and make good use of it? Because if not, then you're doing something incorrectly, and you're forcing yourself to do things you don't like and I'll tell you I'm very experienced in that. You've got an entire lifetime ahead of you, what the fuck do you care about some rich kid showing off on YouTube?

Maybe he can use his big brain and beautiful body/personality to make more money.

>CHAD
>studies

CHAD doesn't need to study. His CHARISMA gets him through LIFE and lands him management positions, so HE just tells people what to, and doesn't need any specialized aspie skills.

>implying he pays for it

companies give this shit to him for free to promote it on social media

He would then be spending all his time making money, fucking about around the world and having fun.

not fucking about around the world and having fun*

LMAO

As if CHAD needs things to GET THROUGH life. CHAD has the GENETIC INTELLIGENCE to read WORLD LITERATURE as he PLEASES. His GENETICS mean that life works for HIM, not the other way around.

Because you're a bitch and you have a bitch attitude.

You're not confident. You need the attention of others to make yourself substantial in your own mind. You feel as though you yourself produce nothing of value, so you coat yourself with layers upon layers of status symbols to compensate. You allow others to dictate how you feel, despite your best efforts.

You're not consistent. With no change in your habits, your mood swings like the mood of a teenage girl. Last week the fact you lift "6 days a week" and read "sophisticated literature" kept your brain lubricated with serotonin. Now you're running dry. Why?

Overall, you're immature, fragile, and don't have a strong ability to emotionally self-regulate.

A non-bitch attitude.

She's not even that attractive, bro

This LOSER posts on Veeky Forums and complains that CHAD goes OUT and SOCIALIZES and creates professioanl CONNECTIONS.