What are some good products to use on your hair when it's long?

What are some good products to use on your hair when it's long?
I've always had short hair and have no idea how to take care of this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/the-benefits-of-biotin
instagram.com/brockohurn/
imdb.com/name/nm7341728/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rogaine.

man who the fuck is that guy? full homo

Brock o'Hurn bruv

>problems with long hair
>recommends something for baldness

looks a bit like seth rollins

stop washing it with products. In the first weeks your hair will get fat, but that dissapears after a month or 2. In the first weeks only wash it twice a week, then 1 time a week and later 1 time in 2 weeks. Still wash it with water though, Only using cold water is even better.

OP here
I haven't used shampoo or conditioner in years. So that's definitely not a problem. I'm thinking more about creams and shit like that. It always looks kinda dry in the tips.

Just cut it. Unless you're a hippie, a casanova relying on his hair to fuck sluts, or a homeless person, long hair isn't acceptable in society.

>long hair isn't acceptable in society.
1950's pls go

Dude use conditioner. That's the exact reason you have dry tips

You should cut it. You have a good chin that would look better with shorter hair

Lmao.

>he thinks the OP is Brock

Lurk more.

Don't be afraid to use serums and sprays from the women's section. Look for stuff that's hydrating and does split end repair. I've been using OGX product for a while and I'm satisfied.

>le 1950s lol XD

Try to get a good job or a promotion to high position at any respectable organization. Try it.

Don't know where you deluded fucks live, but you're probably not working in a respectable office if long hair is tolerated.

>le job meme
>not living off autism bux in 2016
Fucking normies get the fuck off my board

>tfw not autistic enough

>living off of an allowance from the state

That's not how you get rich, user.

Not everyone has to work in an office in a corporate setting

Cum

What movie senpai? I love Zach, but he doesn't seem to be in a lot of movies.

That's from an ep of Bored to Death

>le fine upstanding young man lol XD

My second promotion in a year actually just went through, thanks.

Try being skilled at your job, and you will notice people care a lot less about what you look like. Try it.

What type of work do you do? There are some industries that are exceptions like the tech sector.

I shampoo and condition it every other day, sometimes if I'm going out then I'll use just a tiny bit of conditioner on the tips in order to more easily untangle it when I brush it. It's thick, but manageable. Brush it before I leave and it looks okay but I keep a hairband in my pocket just encase it's particularly windy on the day and I need to tie it in order to manage it.

Pic is me.

>I went from shit shoveler to fudge packer to LEAD fudge packer in only a year

you take care of it by going to a fucking barber

I am skilled at my job. I get to network with the top brass more because I don't look like I'm going through a phase.

I got good hair genetics like that guy. How long would it take to grow my hair from medium length to that?

3 years

I've found that the best products to use on long hair is a pair of scissors and some hair clippers and to stop being a fag who wants long hair for his boyfriend to pull on as he's being rammed in the ass...

>le long hair is gay meme

there are literally 0 (zero) actual fags with long hair

That's not what I see on my grindr app...

IT dosent cure Baldress. IT makes yur hair thicker which is Nice with long hair

>What are some good products to use on your hair when it's long?
Scissors, razors.

Scissors

Scissors

>originality

>gays
>long hair

lmao

Scissors. Men have short hair. Get used to it.

>Men have short hair

really? cause last time I checked men in the ye olden days had long hair and didn't give a fuck

I'd love to know where this long hair = gay meme comes from, considering I'm gay and have never once in my life seen or met another gay man with long hair, and I've known thousands IRL. They all have the same short cropped hairstyle

you can only have long hair if you dont have to use products

you mean niggers and old people have short hair

okay my dude

>In ancient Greece, long male hair was a symbol of wealth and power, while a shaven head was appropriate for a slave. The ancient Greeks had several gods and heroes who wore their hair long, including Zeus, Achilles, Apollo, and Poseidon. Greek soldiers are said to have worn their hair long in battle. Such warriors considered it a sign of aristocracy and are said to have combed it openly in order to show off.

you don't need products, assuming you have good hair genetics
washing and especially drying it every other day is a pain in the ass, though

>posts picture of caesar
>"fucking greeks had long hair reeeeeeeeeeeee"

wrong fucking civilization lad. Unless you were just putting a point out.
But anyway, a man will do whatever the fuck he wants to. As long as he grooms himself its cool.

Coconut oil

Not a fan tbqh family.
Also, dyel?

>wrong fucking civilization lad
>not knowing Rome's entire civilazation was ripped off from the Greeks

Civil engineering. Most people do give me shit for my hair, but I usually find something witty to say. I had corporate safety convinced I was
Native American and that they were oppressing me, for example.

Checked, I lied about the civil part. I am actually a systems guy, specializing in fudge delivery optimization. Since I started, we are packing 23% more fudge per liter. By using organic polymers, we were able to improve fudge consolidation without increasing the size of the packing mandrel.

Literally everyone remembers me. Most of the company is fat or obese, and all the men have short hair and are often balding. By defying this norm, I made my presence more notable as I worked to solve the QC problems that we had before I started.

Just because you're bald doesn't mean the rest of us have to be bald too.

Having had longer than average hair for a while in uni I must impress upon you the importance of conditioner. It stops your hair tangling, which is a lifesaver; especially if you're like me and have curly as fuck hair.

Even if you have 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, it's enough. It's the difference between spending ten minutes with a comb pulling knots out of your hair after a shower and not needing to ever look at a comb again.

try getting into senior or even middle management with long hair, it won't happen. if you're content with being a senior engineer for the rest of your life then it's fine. as the dress code gets stricter, long hair and big beards become less acceptable.

it must be awful living in a dictatorship

>inb4 enjoy your bluecollar

I use Mane & Tail shampoo every monday, Mane & Tail Conditioner every monday and thursday. Then I just cold wash every other day. No products in my hair though like gel or spray. Girlfriend got me on this regiment and my hair is nicer than hers than hers now.

OP here
Yeah, I don't work in an office, I run my own business. Unlike you I actually contribute to society.
yes yes, you are all very original clever people

So it seems that conditioner and maybe some volumising cream is the way to go. Thanks to all those that contributed.

Why is Veeky Forums so opinionated on how someone has his hair?

If your hair is prone to drying out, also try taking fish oil. I get split ends if I don't, but also have a pretty low fat diet otherwise.

Does that actually help?

Who here undercut?

Insecurity

No one I hope

Yeah, but I also have a very low fat intake otherwise. Well, low by modern standards.

Crossfit Jesus will soon return...

never use that 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner or 3 in one shit. Get stuff out the womens selection. Shampoo and a separate conditioner. pick one for your hair type. My hair is prone to breaking, so I got something for that and my hair is better than ever.

pretty strong opinions there lads, women love it

So bruvs,I want to let my hair grow but I fear it will look ridiculous mid-process

Any tips?Maybe a hat to hide it while growing?

What the actual fuck? How big are this dude's hands?

I have the same phone and it is ridiculously big compared to my hands

Is that Seth Rollins?

just keep it tidy. You can get a semi bun mid way if you're into hipster chicks. or keep it in a small ponytail. But you'll probably look like a complete fedora faggot that way.

Biotin sempai
healthline.com/health/the-benefits-of-biotin

he's 6'5 if I remember right

He is 6'7

instagram.com/brockohurn/

>2.03 m
imdb.com/name/nm7341728/
>Aesthetic as fuck
>alpha facial aesthetics
>2meter masterrace
Can anyone be more perfect?

THE ARCHITECT OF THE SHIELD

Don't listen to shitspewing idiots like this OP.

NoPoo(tm) is the oldest meme in the book. If it were true hippies wouldn't be so fucking disgusting to be around. Hair practically crawling with all the bugs.

you need to wash it though m8

Yes, just as people's hair in the millennia before the advent of shampoo were all disgusting hippies.

You'll be fine with just water

If you don't use shampoo or conditioner you aren't washing it. Just like dipping underwear in water doesn't make it clean.

People of old days were fucking rancid.

The reason people in polite society was wearing so much clothes before the 1900's was to cover up the foul stench of sweat, piss and shit.

People who don't WASH their hair are disgusting, and worse are the people who don't realize the rest of us can tell in an instant.

no, i haven't used shampoo or conditioner in a decade or so. everyone I tell have been surprised
no one notices at all. looks like you've been shammed by the shampoo market my man

>20'000nok/mo
>not how you get rich

>everyone I tell have been surprised
They're faking it because it's the polite normal thing to do. They can't just say "well that explains the smell of decaying goat"

lol, water is enough to not make yourself smell like ass. you won't smell amazing, but you will certainly get rid of any nasty smells.
i'm still really glad people invented all kinds of soaps and creams though.

yes i'm sure my wife, family and close friends, all of whom are extremely honest to me about my flaws, have all been hiding their secret disgust of me for 9 years. thank you user how could i not have seen this as your sperg eyes surely do
please, teach me more about how to be as autistic like you.

You've been doing it for 9 years straight and still claim that it's making your hair better, despite having no clue what it would be like if you used shampoo?

>I'm so big and muscly because i have activated my almonds for the last 9 years
>My teeth are in excellent condition because I haven't worn shoes for the last 9 years
Hurray for ignorance I guess

I used shampoo before that, as I am older than 9 years old my boy. It's better than it was then. Seems pretty clear cut bruv.

also, nice strawman there bro

>Doesn't understand Hellenistic Period

Greeks and Romans were two sides of the same coin.

t.Greek person.

>how to go full retard after you lost an argument

this.

Pro tip to everyone in this thread.
Do you really think it's a great idea to stop shampooing your hair cause some neckbeard on Veeky Forums says he hasn't cleaned his hair in a decade and thinks nobody notices? EVERYONE will notice you look like a greasy slob but won't say anything bc they will assume you are poor and don't want to be rude.

Hair changes as you age, dumbass. Your skin didn't clear up because you started to wash your pillow every day, it cleared up because you aged. Same thing with hair.

samefag much

How does it feel to never have had a real friend?

hats

Works best in winter

Wrong, if your hair genetics are as top tier as you say 2.
Source: as an edgy highschooler I had below waist long hair.

>Hair changes as you age
Sure it does, as it does as you're using shampoo. Are you saying that you think your hair might look better without it?

nice try kid