What's the hardest thing you've ever done?

So what is the most difficult thing you've done in your entire life physically?

Officer school final field exam. Three days of no sleep, one meal, 4l of water. 100 km of cross-country orienteering with a dozen or so combat simulations and psychological tests. All in full combat gear.

I done a 20 kilometer TAB over mountins with 45kg of kit and being awake over 24 hours, it took 4 and a half hours and I felt like death at the end.

Nice, what branch?

Broke my ankle on a country trip, had to crawl 500 meters to get help.

Light infantry.

Pain is weakness leaving the body, unless you're light infintry in which case it's probably the arthritis

I once played hooker for 110 minutes in 90 degree heat because it was an elimination game (hence overtime), Kentucky fucking blows (hence the heat in FUCKING OCTOBER), and we had no other hooker available (hence playing the entire fucking match). I think my kidneys were about to shut down by the end of it.

Telling my mother that, indeed she was dying, while I continued to hold her hand.

I have a feeling this is mostly gonna be military guys.

Mine was 4 days, total of maybe 6 hours of sleep, 90-100 degree georgia humidity, 30km of movement in the woods, and whenever we got back to our patrol base wed get smoked til someone heat cat'd. Day 2 we had to run a mile through a field, and then stand with our rucks over our heads in the sun for what seemed like an eternity, though it was probably closer to 5 minutes.

I almost passed out but managed to keep it together long enough for us to be released to do our land nav lane.

I could barely walk in a straight line, but i knew i had to get to the ice water dunk tank, so i stumbled the 1.5km uphill to where it was and put my arms and head in. I held them in there for a good 10 minutes. To put it into perspective how hot i was, when youre at a resting temperature, your arms start hurting when in the dunk tank after about 30 seconds. It was by far the worst ive ever felt, followed by the most physical relief ive ever felt

Had to stand up to go to the toilet inbetween my shitposting sessions

>Passing a kidney stone

its like giving birth through ur dick

50m freestyle final at some swimming carnival. Fastest swim I ever did by over 1 second and was so fucked afterwards I passed out.

Sounds horrific. For me it was the lack of sleep and food and endless grind through the forest. Mentally really hard after your body reaches it's limits and you run on fumes.

getting knocked down twice in my first boxing match, with the second punch breaking my nose, but i stood up again and won the match by knockout soon after which was good, because i couldnt breath anymore properly and every punch in my fave was a world of pain

>your coach tells you you just became his son wuth tears in his eyes

>You perform the exact same way, with just as much heart
>The opponent happens to be slightly better
>Coach tells you to fuck off with tears in his eyes. You are no son of his.

Used to have one of the boss' at my previous Landscaping job clamp down like a Nazi and make you work at 100% capacity for the entire duration of a nine hour shift except for a 30 and 15 minute lunch break.

Some days pushing fully loaded wet-concrete wheel barrows up hills.... shovelling the mix into the mixer.

Getting fucked in a series of flight cancleations and other shit while traveling abroad. 48 hours in the airport, hauling my luggage around, no sleep, always surrounded by people and noise in a country I know nobody in. Almost lost my fucking mind multiple times during that ordeal. Europe, not even once

Being 15 and having to hike 12 miles through the woods with a concussion. I was a dumb kid, but FUCK the only thing I can remember from that day was being in constant, insanely bad pain. I threw up a ton and didn't have much water. I was a dumb kid.

Boxing bout*
Ye that's why I like combat sports in general. Always one hit away from glory.

And I just realized I start repeating myself. Fuck.

Passing kidney stones 4 times the size of my peehole after falling for the multivitamin meme. (too much calcium and vitamin D)

Broke my arm in the middle of the woods while biking. Took my bike (good bike) and walk for I don't know how long to my dad's house. I passed out tons of times

Never had to do anything really. Sadly, I didn't even make it into the military, despite being fit enough because they don't need people..

> Europe, not even once

Did you even travel with a European airline?

I once shot out of my dad's testicles in a life or death race against millions and won.

Kilo and a half of meat with about a plate full of potatosalad and another of assorted salads, full baguette and 6+ beers in a hour.

Also mosquito's.

Rugby 7s tournament.

Also working in the woods with my dad, having to carry a trailer full of logs weighing from 30-60kg, having to walk to the trailer through muddy ground tripping all over vines 50 metres and back in the 30 degrees heat, while being swarmed with mosquitos

Back when I was fat as fuck, on an IMO-60 safety training course - I had to climb out of the water onto an overturned liferaft, and shortly thereafter, out of the water and into a lifeboat.
As I am now, I would have laughed and done it easily, but even with the crazy boost I got from the air in my survival suit, it was fucking heavy (Was close to 300 lbs 6'1'') back then. In hindsight, they should have booted me the fuck out of the course, but it was pretty unserious and mostly just a formality.

Probably jerking off like 8 times in one day

2 weeks on water and vitamin pills.

Started lifting after I got diagnosed with fibromyalgia and dropped down to 5'9" 120lbs skinnyfat. Just straightening my arms out all the way hurt like a bitch. First workout was curls with 3lb weights and .4 miles on the eliptical. The pain was the worst thing ever, but I just slammed painkillers and ice pack'd myself and it slowly went away after 5 months. Currently somewhat aesthetic otterfaggot.

Probably much more that I'm not thinking about now, but a week ago I went kayaking across a local lake. It took me about 40 minutes to leisurely glide with the wind across it. Once I got to the other side the wind tripled until the waves were white capped and slamming into my face. It took me over an hour to kayak back to the start, i seriously considered going to shore and carrying my kayak back. It was pretty humbling to know that I was so out of shape

Cutting 14 lbs in 36 hours for a wrestling match. Cutting weight in general is absolute hell but I will always remember this time in particular. It got to the point where I was so dehydrated I didn't care if I lived or died. Fun times

Waking up everyday

Once I deadlifted 90 lbs