I want so bad to hop on gear but:

I want so bad to hop on gear but:

1. I can only buy one oral product at time so I can tell my gf it's something else (like Creatine)
2. I'm terrified of GYNO

what do

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.healthybynaturehwc.com/2013/08/06/a-super-supplement-for-hormone-balance-dim/
examine.com/supplements/diindolylmethane/
webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1049-diindolylmethane.aspx?activeingredientid=1049&activeingredientname=diindolylmethane
naturodoc.com/library/hormones/diindolymethane.htm
energeticnutrition.com/davinci-labs/dim-pro-estrogen-metabolizer.html
amazon.com/dp/B00U2WHHLG?psc=1
heart-health-guide.com/Aromatase-inhibitors.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TxQT-wZdP28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing. Just keep on lifting normally if you are so terrified of your girlfriend

>gear
>oral
>what do
DON'T

>Your gf doesn't support any decision you make including gear
>Using orals on their own
gtfo

You got a gf but you still want to get on gear? why?

tell her you want to do it or just fucking do it don't ask us faggot

>oral gear

1. NEVER do Oral
2. There are methods for dealing with gyno, read up on it

What's the deal with oral gear?

Bye healthy kidneys

Leave that gains goblin bitch

Go on google you lazy fucking faggot.

This desu familiar

its the liver dumbass

where can i get ahold of Test-e? I dont know of any trusted websites to order from. Im stuck, pls help

Erythropoieten. This kidney hormone is responsible for triggering your red blood cell production in the bone marrow and testosterone ramps both erythropoieten and red blood cell production upwards significantly. In fact, low testosterone men are quite often anemic because of it and men who go on HRT need to monitored to make sure their RBC count, hemocrit or hemoglobin does not go too high. You fucking dyel twink raging little faggot cuck.

that applies to injectables as well you fucktard

Ok, read this slowly you stupid fuck.
The deal
with oral gear
is that
it can cause
significant
liver damage

get it?

if you don't plan on using test and tren don't even bother juicing
my 5cents

OP here.
I was even doing a cycle of only LGD4033 bit I just stopped after three weeks because I was feeling something in my nipples (even if probably is just my mind). But it is so goooood to work out while on this stuff. I can only imagine how it is to be on actual steroids

1. Don't do an oral only cycle, they're pointless. Test base is mandatory IMO. And don't run orals for longer than 6 weeks at a time.

2. Get an aromatose inhibitor if you're woried about gyno.

This

and look for what?

I can't get an AI, cause that would be too suspicious.

How do I get bigger wrists? Or as my forearms get bigger is it just gonna look more and more ridiculous?

Sarms. Ostarine. It's oral, you get minor suppression (least suppressive sarm IMO). Don't expect crazy gains or the mental effect. I gained 8lbs of muscle in 10 weeks. I've also been training for over 3 years so I am getting close to my limit.

5'5" 145lbs 10% bf

read

How would she even know? Does she monitor your expenses?

I live with her

Napsgear is a legit source, they sell a lot of brands Geneza pharma is a good company. Always buy adex/nolva and your pct when you get your first cycle, never know if ur gonna get bitch tit

blog.healthybynaturehwc.com/2013/08/06/a-super-supplement-for-hormone-balance-dim/

examine.com/supplements/diindolylmethane/

webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1049-diindolylmethane.aspx?activeingredientid=1049&activeingredientname=diindolylmethane

naturodoc.com/library/hormones/diindolymethane.htm

energeticnutrition.com/davinci-labs/dim-pro-estrogen-metabolizer.html

amazon.com/dp/B00U2WHHLG?psc=1

heart-health-guide.com/Aromatase-inhibitors.html

People often only look at total T. Free T is what is important. Dim has been shown to increase Free T by lowering SBGH.

Hormonal Balance for a Healthier Body:
Hormonal balance refers to the healthiest, most beneficial mix of all your hormonal messages. It is the key to achieving your peak physical conditioning and making your exercise count for a better body. The best hormonal balance can help you stay healthy, resist aging, and get top results from bodybuilding. Hormonal imbalance can result in inefficient metabolism, inappropriate cell growth, and the survival of abnormal cells that can lead to cancer. DIM contributes to a better metabolism in the most natural way possible by working with your own hormones and adjusting their action to avoid hormonal imbalance.

DIM for Men -- Activating Testosterone:
DIM helps to eliminate active estrogen from the male body by promoting its conversion into the "good" metabolites. These metabolites then free up testosterone by bumping it off the testosterone-binding proteins. The end result is a healthier balance of testosterone to estrogen and more free testosterone circulating in the body. In scientific studies, high levels of testosterone and low levels of estrogen have been linked to lean body mass, an efficient fat-burning metabolism, and low abdominal obesity. Other benefits from testosterone are improved mood, more interest in sex, and better physical conditioning.
PT 1

Getting Strong and Lean with DIM:
Improving estrogen metabolism with DIM results in direct and indirect support for more efficient weight training. Use of DIM supplements provides the first estrogen-management system for men and women. "Good" estrogen metabolites directly support muscle well-being through their antioxidant action.

Since DIM promotes a more active metabolism of estrogen, unmetabolized estrogen levels fall and the 2-hydroxy-estrogens increase. The 2-hydroxy-estrogens possess the unique ability to displace testosterone from SHGB and set it free. Therefore, the combined effect of DIM to reduce unmetabolized estrogen and increase 2-hydroxy-estrogens can reduce elevations in SHGB and allow for more free testosterone. Both of these changes help maintain and restore a youthful balance between estrogen and free testosterone. This balance is a key to a healthy and active metabolism.

This is a copy pasta

tbol

lean gains

no gyno

Don't lie to your girlfriend, you asshole. She'll find out eventually anyway, and hiding stuff from her will ruin your relationship.

Respect her wishes, have an honest discussion and convince her that it's ok to do gear, or split up with her.

>tfw that is my ideal body
>mfw I am a manlet and have shitty bone frame

just end it senpai

Why would you want to hop on gear ? I literally don't get the incentive to hop on gear. It. Literally nobody but other roiders think it looks good. Literally hanging a sign saying " I am insecure " around your neck shows less insecurity than roiding. Again, you will look like a balooned baboon that can't wipe his own ass. Natty limit Is literally god tier aesthetics. All that time you invest in your body is a meaningless investment. No matter how big you get, someone will get bigger. When you die, your work dies with you.

I want to be bigger. I'm 175 cm, 68 kg now. I'd like to be at 80 kg, bf not too low (like 13-14% would be cool). And I want to do it in less than a few years. I've always been a fucking skeleton you know

100 buprees before your workout every workout and youll get everything except dips, pullups, overhead press, deadlift and curls if your in need like i am

youtube.com/watch?v=TxQT-wZdP28

guaranteed growth in a matter of months

>What's the deal with oral gear?

/r/steroids. Educate yourself before wrecking yourself.

Then you can't do a cycle. Do it right or don't do it at all.

I guess I won't and I'll be living in eternal jealousy

Thanks not OP, but Ive been considering DIM for awhile now. Do you have any experience with it yourself?

Are you the bitch in your relationship? Jesus fuckin christ grow balls

why is his right arm noticably longer than his left.

Just talk to your gf then for fucks sake. Do your research to the point of being an expert, then breach the topic. If you show her you know the risks but also how to mitigate them then she'll be less likely to protest.

Politely ask your girl for your balls back and then do what you want.

but steroids shrink balls

Dude my gf refused to let me roid, I ended up doing a cycle behind her back, just kept it hidden in the bathroom and pinned every morning when I had to 'poop'.

Then I realised I was being a beta loser (thanks based sterons) and just told her I was doing a cycle and I already ordered it. She told me no I said well Im doing it anyways so either put up with it or find someone else.

She fretted for like a day, and now she just gives me shit now and then calling me her 'little roid' or asking if my balls have shrunk yet.

tl;dr be a man

>If you show her you know the risks but also how to mitigate them then she'll be less likely to protest.

Confirmed no gf kv. Girls dont respond to logic, their thinking is like 95% emotional. Arguments are a fight for ego not knowledge or resolution to women.

It always turns into 'if you dont agree with me it means you dont care about me/how I feel'.

You cant let yourself be up for argument, say something and do it. Dont ask for permission like a cuck.

Here's an idea OP, try not being such a beta faggot

I was laying in bed with my gf last night (after I fucked her of course) and she was mirin my gains when I brought up steroids (for the millionth time)

She finally conceded that if there were certain benefits (like increased muscle nucleation) that can be permanent improvements to your strength and physique, she honestly wouldn't mind me hopping on some gear for a cycle.

Ordered Test-E, Anavar and Clomid this morning, handing in my natty card and getting fukn juicy for summer

>TL;DR
use your gains to gorilla fuck your woman, and when her head is all filled with endorphins from her cumming for the 4th time, suggest that shit

srsly m8, if you've convinced yourself you wanna hop on gear AND you're actually smart enough to do it right, how the FUCK can you not convince a woman that its a fucking awesome idea as well??

oh wait that right I'm on Veeky Forums
>tfw

you arent educated enough about gear to get on it yet. read moar