Hello Anons

Hello Anons,
Ex Link-Whale here

Recently have gotten my profits from LINK into my bank account. Over $120K in profit. I ma here to let you know that LINK will never reach what you're hoping. Its really simple see.

I don't immediately understand your picture, but with a little help I could.

Tech me master.

you are trading pump style, I'm trading HODL style. This is a multi-year play for me.

EOS has a larger circulating supply, is undervalued and chainlink is better. Go munch on a ballsack

market cap vs circulating supply simple mat h IDIOT

>whale
>120k profit

Pick one.

pretty stupid post. nobody believes you sold 120k worth of LINK either

he is showing coins with a similar supply, which all happen to be similarly priced

price * supply = mcap

so...this is telling me to buy cofoundit yeah

wait there's a coin with the fucking tag NLG at 10 cents
time to buy some nigglets

Dumb mother fucker.

if he's a whale then i must a fuckin cthulu or something

ITT a whale FUDS a bunch of noobs into dumping into his buy orders

he must think we're really stupid

Does that imply that the current prices for those coins are overvalued?

you don't have to. Honestly I'm pretty skeptical of what anyone says on here, I do browse /x/ frequently. But I can show you how I acquired the funds. I run a business, and do well.

Lying faggot. I wipe my ass with your mere 28 btc

I've been in link since 13 cents and I am never selling. It's going to 1.1bil market cap quicker than OMG

sometimes I do

honestly with that picture, I'll spend 1/2 of my store profits per day to buy link.

>lmao

"Ex Link-Whale"
You mean Whale that has come to steal my LINK
Fuck off its mine and I'm not selling.

How does knowing a coin's market cap help with knowing when to get in or get out?

it doesn't nobody in the world knows if any of this will go up or down. Unless you're a REAL player in the market, you have no control.

So, because we are Veeky Forumsrael, we have control.

All of us literally just need to pick one cheap dirt retardcoin and pump it, everyone wins if we all get on board.

Biblepay. Masternode coin. 12 sats currently. Been on exchange two weeks. Masternodes get 45% of block reward. Are you picking up what Im putting down?

Probably not. I guess ill just get called pajeet. Just go!

That won't work because whales have more control than most of Veeky Forums combined.
They can also see what we are up to and screw us over.