Who or what is the reddit of history

who or what is the reddit of history

Rome- bunch of unoriginal thieves who steal from Greek culture but ultimately become more influential.

Civil Rights Movement of the '60s

Reddit

Age of Enlightenment

>you can "steal" culture
nigger detected. actually Greeks have been intereacting with italics for many centuries prior to the Roman Republic. Rome would adopt hellenism is a similar vein to Japan adopting Sinic culture.

Yeah

Stealing culture because they had none

See
>Greeks have been intereacting with italics for many centuries prior to the Roman Republic. Rome would adopt hellenism is a similar vein to Japan adopting Sinic culture.
Instead of having a nigger tier understanding. Culture is fluid and people are affected by their neighbors.

stupidest fucking thread I've seen in weeks. seriously fuck off this website.

I don't have a reddit account and I wouldn't ever have to even THINK about reddit if you fucking drones would SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT for five fucking minutes. jesus christ.

this

Whatever you don't like

>I don't have a reddit account
Well maybe you should get one you pseudoredditor fuck

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

unlike reddit, this is a website I actually enjoy reading, and every board is constantly shitted up with posts about le reddit boogeyman. it's so fucking tiresome.

Can I use this?

unironically? Afrocentrism
>YO MOFO EVERYBODY WUZ BLACK

you really are a newfag.

Nah, I haven't seen that pasta though, what board is it from?

monarchies

fuck off

Lurk 25 years

Democracy is the best system

For mollifying the masses by giving them each an utterly insignificant amount of power while the social elite continue to exert their will and get what they want by owning the most important social institutions and using their wealth to influence all the political parties and politicians at once, if not simply being said politicians

Lol wrong thread

it's not so much that it's a boogeyman, except threads like this, "reddit" is a good way to describe something that pretends to be edgy while actually being tamed within the realm of corporate complicity

France.
>did you know French tanks have six gears? All of them in re-
>aaaaaaachually the French w-were good at war before the Franco-Prussian war so...um...

Veeky Forums

Macedonia

USA
>thinks their history is cool and interesting
>in reality it isn't

this tbqh

I'm a proud flag-waving American patriot, and even I have to agree with you. Our civil war has nothing on the Russian, Spanish, or Chinese civil wars.

Veeky Forums

It's all yours my friend :)

three guesses

tfw

I dont get the reddit thing

20th century and onward.

Angelo-Saxons, obviously.

The free market

The market

You don’t get it
It’s part of what keeps Reddit out
Even your hostility towards hostility to Reddit helps keep Reddit away

... Which is to say that you get it intuitively. Proceed

Oosh. There is something American about the crass tone and moral policing of Reddit

Women

>Lol wrong thread
nope

Is voting the “upboat” of political acts?

Okay but consider this: go back to your wretched site, redditor

>It’s part of what keeps Reddit out
lol keep believing that, he may not be a Redditor but I am and I’ve been here for years
keep crying your salty tears, I love to drink them up

This
It's very good for tech support

the forum

the 1960s

and modern day europe did the same to RoMe. That's called a successful civilization.

Smart people tend to adopt things that are better and improve upon them.

good answer

All it does is encourage 14 year old edge lords to come. Its just another version of the console wars.

It's a state of mind, only regurgigating popular opinions because "wrong" opinions get downvoted so no-one sees them