It hasn't left yet. Get on rocketship, user

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, and nudes. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $106,148,564
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

Also since Obsidian is a platform most similar to Stratis we should see similar market caps in the near future.

Stratis Market Cap = $ 394,401,276
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/1000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ODN 4 lyfe, brah

Get this info on the obsidian subreddit

My ODN brother. Help me expose ODN to normies. We can add more fuel for the rocketship.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341

Help contribute to this post. /ourcoin/ /ourprivacy/

be the change you wish to see in the world

My ODN brother. Help me expose ODN to normies. We can add more fuel for the rocketship.

Help contribute to this post. /ourcoin/ /ourprivacy/

20BTC whale buy incoming. prepare yourself.

yo my nigga bill look like he about to develop an anonymous cryptocurrency

ok i've been FUDing this coin, but I'm re-evaluating..
Craigslist and backpage are a pain to use... Theoretically ODN could be used for a replacement

How are webpages hosted on the blockchain? Can't the government just censor the entry point?

ayy U right

HAHAHAAHAHAH you make me laugh user :) have an odn. Post address.

When this copypasta was written ODN had half the market cap it does now. Wow.

Not only that, developers are planning on creating a feature that exchanges ODN to BTC in the wallet. Fast liquidity after selling a drug or sexual service

thanks dog
XFzLR5U3RWBo38iLQsULPPqLw2EELx1zw4

probably going to buy when i get home. i have $20k and need to 5x for $100k.

i think this is the 5x i need.

its already 5x'd user, you would be lucky with 2x from here

fuck you

not gonna happen

also, it's going to dump in the next day or two

SNT marketcap is easily possible

It's literally slow linear growth according to the graph. You'd be betting against the trend.

Imagine if this thing got atomic swaps with monero. It'd be like a btc and MTV pairing except not shit.

>slow linear growth
300% in 3 days is 'slow linear growth'?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

just being honest. unless you got into the ico youre gambling with higher stakes

Low market cap is low.

should I hodl having a masternode?

Anyone trying to sell a dip to re-buy might get straight up fucked. For a 2-3 month time horizon, this price is so comfy.

I sold 2/3rds my ODN then hoping to buy at a dip.

It can't possibly rise this much without a dip can it?

yeah where's the fucking dump

>t. brainlet

why do you expect a 20 million market cap coin to dump?

This is a one way ticket chadcoin, there is no "dip". You sell ATH, you buy ATH.

Get those masternodes while they're less than $10,000. I fucked up by selling my 10600 ODN for a 15% profit then watched it break resistance and bought back in. Now it's above 19000 satoshi. No more masternode for me :(

good faget its people like you who crash the markets. learn your lesson pussy

IT KEEPS GOING UP REEEEEEEEE

Why would you sell a masternode for only 15% profit

Won't dip until it pumps HARD on the first real exchange. Why in the world would you sell a good coin while it is only just released on cryptopia with higher volume exchange news on the near horizon? Like, what was going through your brain?

I made 200% off my initial investment and i dont wanna get scammed, im new to crypto.

I sold enough to profit off my original principal and hold enough that if it moons i still get more money.

silly pajeets, last time I checked their WORKING product has 71m of the 89m circulating through the obsidian network.

You get rewards for staking if you didn't know. I have earned 120odn in 4 days, easy money.

500% here with 14kodn at ico

Ask me anything

Fair enough. I can appreciate the risk management. But you have to understand how these things work, just in case you get another chance. This shit is barely above 20m market cap. Once it breaks 100m maybe take some profits.

if it keeps going up why don't you just BUY IT

is 11k enough to make it?

wtf does make it mean to you

At ico that's nice

well it's not too late for me to buy back in if you say it like that. Guess I'll put my money into it.

10+ btc

only half, unfortunately. still up a good amount though

This coin is gonna dump equally as hard as elix as soon as ico whales are done incrementally dumping

The ico didnt even sell out. The only whales are the devs and they arent stoopid enough to dump this early

I don't think any whale will dump it while ODN is still below 100mil market cap + only listed on one exchange. That'll be a dumb whale.

no one is dumping at this marketcap. The community is riding this motherfucker anons.

This is an actual rocketship. Record gains will be broken.

i expect 10x gains man. thats 20 btc for you. screencap.

All in since 5k sats and I am not fucking selling having been using darknet markets since silk road this is revolutionary

That official demo vid though. Red flags everywhere.

thats what they said at ICO. it was dumb FUD then and it's dumb FUD now.

It's literally FUD from their own website.

It was quick work and it wasn't pushing past 15k sats. a mistake but i still made profit (and I bought Unobtanium with it, which is ALWAYS a good idea)

I didn't have a masternode but my dreams of getting one were crushed when I sold at 17.5k sats. a-at least I bought in at the ICO...

>(and I bought Unobtanium with it, which is ALWAYS a good idea)

>he knows about Unobtanium

i broke rule 1 again
1 troy oz of UNO sent

I have a feeling this shit is just hitting FOMO levels now

Do I buy in now or wait for the correction?

SAME MY LAD

THE FOMO IS KICKING IN
IT BROKE 20k