I've been lurking for a few months and I just realized everything is a meme here...

I've been lurking for a few months and I just realized everything is a meme here. Where can I find adequate fit advice online?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?vtmbjayt4ba26yk
fitsticky.com/articles/ohp-megathread)
4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=j44rf3k0q7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The sticky

Everything in life is a meme user.

r/fitness

A Brazilian transexual who doesn't even lift.

Just the description makes me rage. Fuck this place

Reddit

On reddit
Or I've been partial to torrenting books on fitness and nutrition lately

I remember Veeky Forums had an information repository torrent that I never really bothered to check out but I think there's a bunch of books and other resources in there
It's probably still alive too

Read the sticky, go to form threads when they pop up, post vids of yourself to see if there's anything you need to correct, post in QTDDTOT threads if you have serious questions. I learned pretty much everything I needed after 2 weeks on Veeky Forums, now I'm here to laugh at summer and NYR fags and shitpost for the fun of it.

The sticky and reddit r/fitness's FAQ.

>I learned pretty much everything I needed after 2 weeks on Veeky Forums, now I'm here to laugh at summer and NYR fags and shitpost for the fun of it

You are the cancer.

And proud of it. Only help those who help themselves

You help no one
You bring nothing but disgrace

mediafire.com/?vtmbjayt4ba26yk

There you go
3gb of info
Some of it is probably shit but have fun pal

Not here.

Trappy isn't probably gonna last around here.

Pretty sure 75% of the people who solely browse /plg/ and /owg/ have him filtered and the trips only respond to him when the posts don't involve training principles.

He's worse than supermane on the attention whore scale and that's saying something. Even if you go lurk the /routine general/ you'll find he picks and chooses only people that circle jerk around him and ask to fuck his "boipussy" to respond to.

He specifically shits on people who want programs designed solely around aesthetic enhancement and then turns around and says he only works out lower body because he wants to look like a girl. Think about that for a second...

All his "training mega threads" and images are verbatim copied from starting strength, practical programming, and various rippetoe YouTube training vids. Every single routine he endorses is simply SS or TM variations, even though rippetoe specifically advises not to customize SS. Also, he claims that SL is a "meme" program even though pretty much the only differences is lack of deadlift frequency, rows instead of power cleans (which novice lifters arguably should not be doing), and it's 5x5 instead of 3x5 (although some novice lifters respond better to the increased volume).

He has never lifted over 185lbs in any capacity and on top of all that he's a tranny.

I don't even hate trappy but I honestly find all the lewd posting, both from them and their autists, so fucking cringey I just can't bother with threads that become trappy threads
That's why I don't even know if trappy's advice is shit or not, I can't concentrate through the cringe fest enough to tell

Gonna be honest, I want to like Trappy more because past the attention-whoring, it does seem like they genuinely want to help Veeky Forums, but after this post , I just
can't recommend them. Their sheer lack of ability to accept they might be wrong is infuriating. They instead call the person arguing a strawman EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
Do an archive search for strawman. Outrageous. Even looking at the OHP Megathread - not three/four months ago, they had their entire ass completely prolapsed by an
entire thread giving good, detailed reasons why you shouldn't use 5-8 reps for DB accessories like Lat Raises 'cuz you'll fuck your shit up. Then what happens months later?
>Heavy lateral raises are an excellent ancillary exercise to build shoulder abduction strength. (fitsticky.com/articles/ohp-megathread)

I will freely admit that they are better read than I am. Easily. Hence why I think they do genuinely care. They do have a wide knowledge of the in-depth mechanics of lifting,
but their actual experience from it is limited to books exclusively written by strength coaches. They don't train upper body which will always block them being from being a
truly well-rounded coach. You can only go so far before you hit a wall, and Trappy's knowledge is also clearly limited by exclusively training people below the intermediate
status lifts. Topping this, their nutrition knowledge is still somewhat limited (their sticky is completely blank on the nutrition section).

The people they coach likely won't reach Advanced lifting status due to the average gym goer not caring that much about powerlifting, but the second someone comes in that
does need Advanced+ coaching, they're gonna fail, and I honestly feel somewhat bad for them. They have little knowledge of myofibrillar vs sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, bodybuilding,
nutrition, and Advanced training.

Trappy is following in Harsh's footsteps to a "T". See Harsh's 4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Veeky Forums_Wiki

>they
>their

?????

As an addendum to this, this video applies exactly to how I feel about Trappy's knowledge except pointed toward lifting as opposed to steroids obviously.
>youtube.com/watch?v=j44rf3k0q7Y

Listen to the part at 1:55; this part applies extremely well.

yeah this is what I feel like as well, so where to fuck to turn? Impossible to know if someones advice is good or bad here

Realistically? It's mainly guess work. Fitness channels everywhere traditionally suck. The only good way to do anything in the field
is to adapt other's teaching then keep an incredibly close eye on what's working with an aptitude for making changes when need be.
The biggest mistake you can make is to continue something that worked for others that clearly isn't doing shit for you.

That reply was actually to me...I didn't even bother to respond the the reply he referenced because the argument will always come down to I'm reddit and memeing.

I completely agree that he has no fucking idea how myofibril and sarcoplasmic work.

Also, are you referring to just trappy as "they"?

I don't know what their face looks like. Personally, I don't care how the person was born; if a black guy has white skin, thin lips, blue eyes, and
a love of Country music, they're white. End story. Since the voice clips posted sound incredibly edited, no face shot exists, and the only body
shots are of their ass in a lordosis pose, I just assume they're the same gender as everyone else on Veeky Forums - Anonymous.

>Muh pronouns

>biological sex is a social construct

>if a black guy has white skin he is white

?

The Sticky isn't a meme. Anything anonymous fags here tell you may or may not be a meme (or bait).

>muh internet honor

Who the fuck cares man? Outside of the generals most of Veeky Forums is fucking awful. People new to lifting only need to read the sticky to be put in the right direction.

I have no problem viewing Trappy as a dude if they don't pass. If anything, my idea of social constructs is way more Veeky Forums than anything. I can't look at
a female bodybuilder and think fucking one wouldn't be the gayest shit in the world. On the same hand, some traps look more feminine than your average
girl, see pic related. Biological sex and social constructs are two completely different things. As with current science, if born a dude, getting HRT is not
going to change your internal organs to make you fully function like a woman.

How I view a person on the other hand is directly like judging a book by its cover. If you dress like trailer trash, act like trailer trash, sound like trailer trash,
but are a multi-millionaire living in a mansion, guess what? People are gonna think you're trailer trash. I'm gonna view someone as what they most resemble,
and it just so happens that body is 25%, voice/behavior 25%, face 25%, and genitals 25%.

Putting it to an example, taking:
>Body
>Voice/Behavior
>Face
>Genitals

Would ya' fuck a dude body with a pussy and the other traits 10/10? A dude voice and behavior with the rest 10/10? Dude face with 10/10 rest, or dick
with 10/10 rest? I'd argue they're all equally gay.

Look at people though. There is no such thing as a legit 100% manly/feminine person. Megan Fox has a squared chin, a masculine trait. Chris Evans has long
eyelashes. Look at the most attractive males/females - they all have opposite gender traits. Attractiveness is blending but not going over a certain percentage.
How close you're willing to bang a percentage similar to your gender is how gay your are. Looking at most dudes' girlfriends, the average is somewhere below
25% male traits. On the other hand, look at former 1D member Zayn Malik. Guy's like a 35% feminine; seems like woman are more likely to go up to 40-45%
same gender traits.

>biological sex and social constructs are 2 totally different things

Stopped reading right there. I can only assume the other 3/4ths of your post is you going through mental gymnastics trying to rationalize why you find "feminine" dudes attractive

Not at all. A dick makes it pretty gay as is. Add on to that most traps have shit voices, and you're all ready at a pretty gay experience. Unless
the face and body are 100% feminine, a feat most woman can't even pull off, shit's gonna be gay as hell. I'm simply explaining how gay it is,
which, by my own definition above, is fucking anything more than or equal to 25% masculine.

Only point made with social constructs is how you view someone and their place in society, like lumping together a group of blue-eyed people
vs. people with green eyes. Purely how you perceive and create assumptions about someone.

>posts their penis all over the Internet themselves

Remind me why anyone should take a textbook attention whore seriously?

Solid posts, user.

I'd agree with you when you say Trappy seems like they genuinely want to help.
Although I would only recommend their advice for (extremely) novice lifters.

Regardless, they're still a solid tripfag.

>Trappy isn't probably gonna last around here.

People have been saying this for almost a year now.