Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day
>tfw can hardly walk up stairs without getting winded
>tfw I'm only 23 and smoking 3 packs a day

should I quit smoking before I even try to workout?

>3 packs a day

probably yes.

I smoked for 6 years and went cold turkey one day because I couldn't be arsed to buy another pack. No real motivation to quit, I just did. Feels great in hindsight.

Why tho, is your self control really that bad? What happened to you that made you become this way?

Lifting has nothing to do with it, you should quit for its own sake. I think you know that though.

I don't know man my smoking went from like 5 a day to 3 packs within a couple months and now I'm pretty much chain smoking all day

jesus fucking christ dude, 3 packs a day? take it ez

Holy shit m8 I smoke 1 pack a day and even the 25 I smoke a day has really fucked with my lungs. I honestly can't imagine what yours feel like smoking 50 more cigarettes a day than I do

My dad did this. Well, he went from like a pack a day for 30 years to 3 packs. It killed him in less than 2 years

I quit because of the embarrassing wheezing sound I made whenever I breathed

>tfw sounding like a whistle whenever I breathed

don't bother, just finish the job.

You've done too much damage, just an hero and do society a favor of not paying for your medical bills

Really?

>tfw cigs cost 12 dollars a pack now

I quit because it's a waste of money

I smoked from 17-20 and stopped because my friends didnt believe i could

Jokes on them tho

anyone else have experience working out high? sativa obviously the way to go, running usually feels the best for me

ha ha

Yes really. The impact it had on his health was fucking ridiculous. Do it for a couple years and I guarantee you'll be in worse shape than any other addict. And it will outright kill you

I used to be on 25-30 for 8 years, I would get winded on the stair or a 5 min walk to pick up another pack

I quit instantly on a vapebox and dosed down

You could probably handle 20 minutes of brisk walking everyday.
But yes, stop smoking.

Take a real good hard look at your life

It's breddy gud

I was getting to that point around your age after smoking for years then I took a 2 1/2 year break when I was 25 cold turkey. Now I smoke under a pack.

Get that shit under control NOW man. Smoking that much will kill you in your mid-late 20's or leave you with popcorn lung and age you like crazy.
Bring that shit back to under a pack a day. Ration those fuckers like it's WWIII. You'll feel better and enjoy them much more.

Ex smoker, on 19 years old here. Smoked for like a year or two on and off. Only smoke weed now and I climbed 44 flights of stairs yesterday while carrying three 8kg boxes of lights up said stairs. I got winded but I would recover within a minute. So yes, if you want to be able to do badass shit like that, quit smoking.

Should you try and quit smoking before you workout?

You should try and quit smoking before you fucking die dude. What kind of fucking bum-ass rhetorical question is that shit?

In Australia they're about to go up to $40 a pack.

75 a day is fucking ridiculous man. That's a cigarette every 12 minutes assuming you sleep for 8 hours a day.

Yes dude, smoking is bad for your health? Haven't you heard?

inb4 everyone calls me gay try vaping

i gave my mom one for christmas and she loves sucking on that thing

>he's still posting these threads
Kill yourself with another cigarette.

Just fucking quit already you faggot.

That's not the only thing she likes sucking on I bet

afterwards with a nice indica is the best way to be quite honest familia

you should quit smoking before you qui living

what the shit in italy a pack of 20 cigs cost less than 5 euros

You should quit life faggot

This

>posting the same thread multiple times a day

>3 packs a day

u wot? are you ever not smoking a cigarette?

Smoking for 2 years? That must have been so hard for you to quit. I admire your willpower.

Kek

STOP SMOKING
I'm 21 and smoked for a whole month because i was stressing over school. In that month cigs made me lazy, in turn it made me fat and weak. Don't smoke, its not worth it. I stopped smoking and in a week i felt good again.
JUST QUITE!

>no one realizes this is pasta yet

A month lol

Sorry im not a mental smoking nigger like you but that month is bad
>thinking a month isn't bad
>being a nigger
lol

A month is nothing lmao

kek being proud of smoking cancer sticks
go back to d day grandpa

Stay beta cuck

>3 packs a day

That would cost you nearly $100/day in Australia.

To give scale, Neet bux is $212/week

>75 cigarettes a day

How? That's a lot of smokes

>turning it into a cig measuring contest

australias tobacco laws are fucking crazy. i went to a tobacco shop and even they have to put that shit in closed cupboards...

didnt they wanna make a 20 packs something like 40 bucks recently or is that still going?

dont take this the wrong way but every single person i know who smokes "packs" a day has been a huge piece of shit

How so?

Eh, my dad's been smoking 2 packs a day since forever and he's fine. Maybe he's just really fucking lucky.

ur mum

He's definitely not fine I smoke about 20 a day and even I have a cough and wheeze a lot

Iktf bro it's like I have a constant chest cold and it sounds like a whistle whenever I breath in and out

LOL

Lol i just ate like 2/3rds of a brownie a bit before i left, felt baked on the bus and smashed some chest but i think everyone knows i was high, comin back from a stomache bug and been eatin like shit lately

Bored?

When I smoked it was because I had nothing to do and it gave me a reason to go and chill on my deck and think. If i try to do that normally I just get bored.

3 packs a day is fucking insane, the fact you let yourself get anywhere near this level shows a compete lack of the most basic intelligence foresight or self respect. There is absolutely no way in fucking hell you can smoke anywhere near that amount and not smell look and feel like straight shit.

You are exactly like the morbidly obese pieces of shit we mock daily on this board, you just chose a different, equally disgusting addiction you are literally no different.

Please do society a favor and kill yourself before your imminent emphysema and cancer jack up everyones insurance even more.

Damn i want to quit but every fucking person i know is at least smoking a pack in a day, so even i dont buy a pack they offer me some (including mom and dad). Swiched to some 0.3 mg very light slim cigs for minimum damage.

cuck

3 packs a day is like 15 dollars here on the Balkans

LMAO your mom and dad offer you cigarrettes that's hilarious you absolute piece if garbage

Switch to e cigs?

yea but in aus you make like 16 bucks an hour minimum wage.

I know here in California the age is gonna be 21 instead of 18 soon but the prices have stayed relatively normal

VAPE
A
P
E

Two pack a day smoker here, recently quit after 10 years.

Could recommend nothing more, it doesn't even have much of an impact on your social life.

I stopped smoking like 3 weeks ago. Honestly I haven't even thought about another cigarette.

It's funny, I was watching some Cold War movie where the actors were constantly smoking and instead if getting the urge, I just remember how close to death I felt after a jog when I was still smoking.

It's a huge turn off now. I now realize how shitty I must of smelled to people around me. It's nice to finally take a deep breath instead of those 75% cought ones.

Smoking is the biggest regret I have

There are 1440 minutes in a day

if you sleep 8 hours that's 480 minutes

1440 - 480 = 960 minutes spent awake
960 / 75 = 12.8

you smoke a cigarette every 13 minutes?

how are you alive

who here /justpot/ ?

smoke about a gram of pot every day, but don't fuck with tobacco at all. been doing it like this about 3 years now.

i don't have a cough, and i'm making progress cutting

He could just be smoking all 3 in one sitting.

When I'd go out to smoke, I'd sometimes smoke 2 or 3

He is already killing himself. You don't have to tell him.
>being a pathetic as fuck faggot without the slightest of will

its not about min wage its about the massive tobacco taxes that just keep rising.