Looking at women at the gym

Do women mind/like being looked at at the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TghmouCA3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't know but I do notice that a girl hasn't showed up anymore since I started looking at her.

It feels good having such an impact on someone's life

The guy in OP's pic inspires me so much pity

They like when Chad looks. They don't mind when Brad looks. They want to kill themselves when Vlad looks.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TghmouCA3s

A portrait of the modern American male, Joey represents the rampant consumerism and need for instant gratification of the degenerate and decedent west as it decays under the weight of it's past accomplishments and glory, much like Joey himself is decaying under the weight of his past choices of food and lifestyle.

Joey is particularly Representative of America, with self love and confidence hiding his shattered mental state and his food addiction substituting for his lack of real affection, love and personal connection in a post 9/11 world where with the rise of social media people are less and less connected in reality.

And although he clearly needs intervention and help with his personal problems and demons, he will never get it, because when somebody stands up and tries to help him, he's shouted down by the far left, who fear personal introspection and instead preach self love and that beauty standards are evil so they can live their lives without facing their own issues, hiding behind a cult like group think. And shouted down by trolls and bullies who seek to criticize everybody who has any opinion on anything, but never give real advice, seeing themselves as superior for not having real opinions and "fence sitting" when really they too fear introspection just as much as the far left cults, but instead cover themselves in a blanket of detached cynicism unaware that this makes their opinion on all matters they claim not to care about completely meaningless.

Due to both of these groups, Joey will never get the help he sorely needs, just as these groups seek to stamp out any discussion on serious matters in all of society. Joey, a morbidly obese man who's body is dying from abuse, eating a jar of nutella ineffectually without his hands whilst wearing a Disney hat is the perfect Analogy for America, and the west in general.

imagine having no dignity to the point where you make potentially life threatening videos to have 15 year old kids laugh AT you

>that feel when my name is Vlad

fuck you ;_;

it's called sexual harrasment

I love that description of the video.

my gym is like 80% cardio bunnies and there's not a single spot without mirrors
how the fuck am I supposed to not look at them
since when is looking at people sexual harassment anyway

I try not to look simply because I'm pretty sure I'd be annoyed if people kept staring at me when I was at the gym

Wouldn't mind if it was a hot grill though but I'm not a hot guy

I don't like it, but it happens. I mean sometimes I catch myself looking at the men so I can't get angry when people stare at me. Just when they see you checking them out either talk to them or cut it out.

Is this pasta? If you wrote this i'd buy your fucking book brah

Nope I don't care, everyone does it including women. However most women act all high and mighty if a less than average guy checks them out.
Only thing that pisses me off is if someone interrupts me

With the exception of old women, every female in almost every gym I have ever been to wears skin tight, skimpy clothing. yoga pats sports bras whatever.
If they don't like it they sure as shit don't do anything to avoid it.
Its like guys who wear stringers.
Don't want to get stared at? wear a baggy shirt and basketball shorts like most of the dudes working out.

If you're hot, yes
If not, no

If you're going to look do it in moderation
If you're not going to constantly ogle everyone then congrats, you probably have more important things to do like WORKING OUT

kek

>be first week of going to the gym
>don't know how to posture well for squads etc so I am looking at everyone who is squatting as a fucking creep
>a good looking female comes on the squad rack
>starts to squad like the youtube videos I have seen
>I fucking take out my paper and pen that I always have with me to take notes
>start drawing how she takes care of her posture while looking at her as a fuckign maniac
>she catches me staring
>she looks at me
>I don't even gaze somewhere else
>look deep in her eyes and show my thump
>she looks confused
>I write on my paper CONTINUE SQUATTING

And that is how I got kicked out of my first gym.

Fucking faggots don't appreciate people learning.

...I'm going to go for a run now

Looking at someone is not sexual harassment. That kind of thinking is bullshit. It's called being spatial aware of your surroundings. Same with smiling at someone or looking at them in the eye. If you respond negatively to this there is probably something wrong with you. Are you a sociopath, user?

what are rest times

I hate guys that CONSTANTLY talk about bitches in the gym (or anywhere, really) and constantly say shit like, "Whoa, man. Did you check out that chick over there?" I'm not at the gym to ogle bitches or socialize with you, I'm here to lift.

On the other side of the coin, I hate seeing women come to the gym in make up, and tight yoga pants, and expecting NOT to get a glance or two. Bitch, you know what you're wearing and you know what you're doing. Don't be surprised if some uggos look your way while Chad is busy finishing a set. You beg for attention so don't dictate the type of attention you get and from who you get it from when you get it.

Looking, staring, ogling, etc. isn't sexual harassment either. Fuck anybody with this mindset. Nobody owns the very air we breath that they can dictate what I can and can't look at.

I like it

Only if they find the admirer attractive.

Do you enjoy it when a smelly landwhale gets flirty with you?

fugg this middle aged lady had the biggest, most high test ass I've ever seen irl. I wish I took a photo

I'm fine with hot guys talking about girls, but some when some ugly/beta faggot talks about whether or not he'd fuck a girl who wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole it's just pathetic, especially when they start picking about any minor negative trait.

10/10 would definitely smash that pastie

I hate flamboyantly, in your face sexuality, ALL THE TIME regardless of if it's straight or gay.

Most people immediately think of flaming gays but there are flaming straights too. Guys that can't walk down the street for 5 seconds without telling you who they'd bang or who they wouldn't bang. What her ass looks like, or an ex that had tits like that girl, o a girl at work with an ass like that. Shit gets annoying as fuck. Especially in the gym. People like this are such one dimensional douche bag, tools.

But yeah, ugly people constantly talking about who'd they'd bang and wouldn't bang is even more pathetic than Chads that do the same. I get it, bro. You like pussy. Can you stop talking about it for 5 seconds and finish this set?

It's different if you're at a bar or club, prowling for sloots. But everywhere at all times is annoying as fuck.

Never change fit

kek

Veeky Forums newfag here, Dafuck is Vlad?

Yes, i wrote that.

I originally found that his video and that song lined up perfectly over two years ago, Joey then blocked his video from youtube doublers

That youtube channel; is going to be for troll tier videos, i'm going to rip on some fat cunts for a while, i finish my course in the next week, then i'll have more free time. pls subscribe ;_;