Good versus evil. Where do you stand Veeky Forums ?

Good versus evil. Where do you stand Veeky Forums ?

On my feet.

Civil centrist masterrace reporting in

The good/evil duality doesn't exist.

I don't think that anyone is 100% evil. Look at Anmakin, he did a lot of evil shit but he also did a lot of good things too. Even right at the end he killed the emperor to save his son.

Even Hitler as evil as he was he still brought in things like anti smoking campaigns, and animal rights legislation, so he obviously cared about the wellbeing environment and for his people. (Although not for the jews).

Good.

what sort of philosophy is this?

Good does exist evil does not.

Also bump.

This is the only reasonable response.

Good.

Prove it doesn't

aside

evil

Who decides what's good or evil? The burden of proof is on you.

From whose point of view?

It's usually defined per culture.

The chad jedi vs the virgin jedi

>he hasn't read Nietzsche

>lets live in a republic where gungans have a say in deciding galactic policy
The sith did nothing wrong

>It's usually defined per culture.

Which is subjective meaning there is no objective good vs evil.

Sand is evil.

Good
israhell must be destroyed

What is it with the Star Wars shitposting lately? Fuck off back to /tv/, baneniggers.

This user never specified objective good and evil. That's a qualifier you're adding on to suit your argument. And your line of argument has relented that subjective good and evil does exist. Moreover, historical analysis is done through the lens of our cultural and personal values so it's impossible to separate good and evil entirely from the question just as it's impossible to analyze history without a "what if" mentality since that gives us concept of significance for a historical event.

excuss-ianism?

There are no evil people just evil actions.

evil just means you want to cause people unnecessary suffering. I can name one who succeed, and every demagogue who tried.

I stand on the higher ground

grey jedi

What Philosophers argue that good and evil are subjective?

15 year old edgelords on the internet

Damn. You got me. But no real answer then?

Eat shit heretic