Hey guys, is it possible to round out your hips/butt? If that makes sense

Hey guys, is it possible to round out your hips/butt? If that makes sense.

Obviously I still have love handles to get rid of, but I want that curvy silhouette.

Even when I was 20lbs heavier I still had bad fat distribution so I never had that shape. So is this even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZTdkSB04GzE
youtu.be/6v4mJeVe21Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

photoshop

This

>'round' hips
>train your gluteus minimus

>round ass
>train your gluteus maximus

= go fucking squat

So no hope?

Squatting higher volume.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

feel free to call me out if I'm dumb, but shouldn't working the tfl help? if so you should do cable hip abductions

Bending over with your butt out will give the illusion of a wide ass. Try it out and take a pic for us. For science ofc

honestly who draws fucking round lines around their own body besides women who have never seen any of their peers nude and think every hot picture posted online and in the media of a perfect spherical ass hasn't been photoshopped, fat injections, ass implants or steroids. you need to grow some self esteem and realistic expectations instead of trying to cater to what you think men want.

Pull your cheeks apart as well. This is the best way for us to judge which exercises would be best for you to do.

This, your butt is fine and you have curvier hips than your waist. What are you worried about?

This movement will put muscle on the side of your ass

hi, my lady.

I noticed you are high test.

No

How women get those bodies is through having surgery.

What you CAN do to make your body sexier is just losing body fat

you know that vagina machine that has reversible tension found at most female centric or female friendly gyms? use that with the tension set inward. push your thighs outward. all types of hip gains as silly as that machine looks.

Lol every thread there's that one thirsty nigga that seems to think this line works

Are you fucking stupid?

You can't make them rounder. You can get a bigger ass and it will look nicer, but can't round your hips. Hip shape is genetic.

Squats, lunges, deadlifts, leg raises, bridges, and oats.

You'll get a nice ass in no time.

you mean the yes machine?

>newfag DYEL detected

hip thrusts!!!!!!!!1, lowbar ATG squats, stiff legged dealdift, deadlift, romanian deadlift, glute bridges, glute extensions, pistol squats, progressively overload all, use proper form, full range of motion, and eat in surplus

Hum nope.
This is for the inside of the hips, not the outside.
if you want to develop the outside of your hips, you have to do things like this :
youtu.be/ZTdkSB04GzE
or like this :
youtu.be/6v4mJeVe21Q

You have to put your legs "outside" of your body.

Good luck on that, but you can know that you have pretty nice body/booty. Let me know if you are in LONDON.

Working your hip flexors might help, but I am not sure.

I would still annihilate that ass though. Post more.

no you're wrong the setting where you push the weight outwards works your gluten and outer hips
its actually retarded to think that pushing weight out would somehow work the inner side of your hips

>reading words
>looking at pictures
What are you, 5? Read what he said and not just look at pictures and fling shit like some ledditor monkey

arguing over a girl on Veeky Forums

what girl

in the op

slutflypaper.jpg

ok

>dibs
now the rest of you guys can fuck off.

Already underrated

whats under-rated u moron

No this simply increases the resting tension on the muscle making it flatter.

Hip adduction to loosen the joints in the socket and pop the base out.

work the innermost muscles of the ass first to get a foundation internally.

You look like you're probably cute, show tits op

Listen, little baby. You're going to get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.
Let me just say, you're pefect the way you are. You hear me, sugar? P E R F E C T.

Don't ever change. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, babygirl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

it's obviously a trap

post feminine penis

>>mfw thinking about hurting you
Edit

but the trap pic is of an ass that many of us would thoroughly enjoy smashing.

pasta aside, i want to label our adductor machine a "vagina machine" now

wow you would be a perfect reverse trap you could pull of a fat man-ass

KEK

fuck off tyrone

fuck off newfag

TFW you want a trap butt but don't have trap body.

fucking hell kek

This machine just works your glutes. That's not gonna make her hips pop out more.
Sadly OP, there is no muscle tissue located on the side of your hip, and because of that, there is no way to train to make your hips wider other than making your glutes bigger and your waist thinner by losing weight to create the illusion that your hips are bigger.

Losing weight could make your hips look thinner though if you don't hold a lot of fat on your hips. You could take estrogen or some kind of hormone though.