Is squatting on the toilet really preferable? I thought it was just a meme but I'm not sure anymore...

Is squatting on the toilet really preferable? I thought it was just a meme but I'm not sure anymore. Set me straight Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=rvv4fwnX8Bg

Damnit pajeet.

Could you just sit normal and lean forward to create a 35 degree poop angle?

no Westerner would tho

Remember that guy who only ever ate raw meat a few years back? Did he get Salmonella in the end?

Look up diverticulosis.

Wait, as an American why shouldn't I do this? I am leaning forward 45° and shitting right now.

It makes the poop come out easier.

I did literally half an hour ago.

Yes, it's better. But don't squat on the toilet like that; get one of the stools you can set up under the bowl to put your feet on. If you crack the tool and it breaks while you're on it, it can cut you open like a hatchet.

It's not the same. You need to put your legs up.

Sitting on the toilet like that is dangerous.

>It's not the same. You need to put your legs up.
Why?

That's a real good way to shit all over the toilet seat

my younger brother pooped like this all his life
we live in western socity
noone tught him this
he hass refused to poop any other way all of his life
hes 13 now

>be scandinavian
>white male
>upper middle class

I too poop like pajeet

Just fucking lean forward, or raise your legs on a stool or some shit. It makes more shit come out desu

Yes, it makes it come out really easily and quickly.
Just stick a box or step in front of your toilet though so you can get your legs up.

Do it right now. Go in a squatting position, get a feel for the position of your rectum, how it feels, etc.. then sit on your chair, bend forward and compare. It's a lot different.

Yeah enjoy your splashback and shit covered rims idiots

Savages

sitting is basically fucking terrible for you, and not just in terms of taking a shit.
Why would he get salmonella if he ate clean meat?

Shitting cross-legged is the western version of squatting, why don't more people shit cross-legged

im gonna squat from now on.

ITT: autists arguing over how to shit.

how. to. shit.

Poop stool masterace here

This
/thread

>not shitting with good form

I am literally squatting on the toilet right now. Well, actually I place a stool under my feet to simulate a squatting position. It is superior OP the poop just slides out with minimal pushing.

>The one on the right has darker skin
Makes sense

This is at my uni

See this picture

I have a crate that I step on before plopping my ass down. I prefer it because my shits come out smoother. Pic related.

yeah because squatting makes a fucking mess

I have a footstool that I use when I take a dump. 30 second shits with minimal wiping every time.

Bad sitting posture though

The guy squatting is tiny. I don't know if it's saying no squatting or no manlets

Your toilet isn't build to accommodate you pooing like that. It'll increase the chances of it breaking.

>oh look it's THIS thread again
Guise: THIS IS BAIT. They want you to break your toilet by standing on it, and cutting your feet/legs/ass all to shit on broken porcelain. Not to mention how filthy it is to stand your bare feet on a toilet rim. You have to have a special toilet to do this AND THERE IS NO REASON TO DO IT AT ALL. Nothing to see here..

pick one

3seems really comfy

8 with a flipping dismount

Roll

Canada?

>He wipes sitting down

>he doesn't wipe while laying down with his ankles behind his head
loving every laugh