2DAY IS A GR8 DAY

what are your thoughts on the "genocide"?

is he deserving of his punishment?

what do u think of this tribute song?

open.spotify.com/track/03Yr1R9L5qb2afxnHMpPhW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3pngcjizEYc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ubij se.

excuse moi

Inb4 the rush of Bosnian millennials claiming they survived his wrath or approve of his actions cause they used to be muslim.

In a sense he is a very typical serb:

* extremely bad at warfare, yet extremely aggressive and willing to go into war
* eternally butthurt about things that happened centuries ago
* small, unintelligent, and very cruel
* thinks of himself as the misunderstood hero that had to fight the evils of the world all by himself

He did nothing wrong in srebenica desu, I'm not even a Serb

Whooop there it is

inb4 200 replies of

>haha he's done nothing wrong because he killed Muslims lol

on point

yup

I didn't even know this guy until today, when I heard he killed muslims I suddenly felt sympathy for him.

that's a nice self portrait, user.

I'm European btw.

The hero Serbia needed Godspeed based Kebab remover.

Mladic is one of GY!BEs strongest tracks

>extremely bad at warfare
He was very efficient until the world's biggest superpower decided to fuck his shit up
>eternally butthurt about things that happened centuries ago
That's not why the war started
>small, unintelligent and very cruel
Did you learn that in drama class?

I don't get why all of a sudden a bunch of you fags are sympathizing with Islam in Europe. If they wanted their own land they should have left for Anatolia after the Balkan wars. Why should they be represented after the constant fuckery of their allies in Anatolia and Cyprus.

Oh wow, a European.
*respectful dab*
How is it in the frontline on the war of terror?

Don't know, I'm a countryfag. I only vomit once a month when I visit friends at the city.

>can you see him? can you get him?
>the last 5 minutes of Mladic
the progression is so fucking ace sweet.

>extremely bad at warfare,
>had to call in NATO to save your asses
>eternally butthurt about things that happened centuries ago
>implying Bosnians and Croats aren't
>small, unintelligent, and very cruel
>ditto

Mladic was a monster but get your facts straight

Not allowing Hitler to finally eliminate S*rbs was one of our biggest mistakes

What did he do again?

>what are your thoughts on the "genocide"?
10,484 strikes were not enough.

Great compassion these Christians have. I'm sure Jesus would love you killing innocent families because they're of a different faith.

he literally did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=3pngcjizEYc

You don't belong in Europe, desu. Islam is an eyesore.

>thinks that 90s wars were over religion

jews don't serve in the US military

You still don't belong in Europe, Bilal. And don't try to disguise your autism, Bosniaks tried to set up their own ethnostate, if it wasn't about religion they wouldn't chimp out and none of ot would happen. I really don't care if your ugly ass mosque fell on Suleiman.

no, that's you.

>compassion for infidels

why would that ever be christian

My boy lee looking sharp finally

>* thinks of himself as the misunderstood hero that had to fight the evils of the world all by himself

Well his small country had to go against NATO and the US so this is kind of true.

Mladic did nothing wrong. Bosnian niggers couldn't win so the mutts and Anglos had to fight for them

>He was very efficient until the world's biggest superpower decided to fuck his shit up

Actually, its quite the opposite. He got his ass handed to him in Croatia, and Bosniaks and Croats were about to do to the serbs in Bosnia the same they did in Croatia, ethnically cleanse them. If the NATO didnt step in, Bosnia today would be as serb-free as Croatia is. Dude was an idiot.

As I said, Serbs are very willing to go into war, but they also usually lose the wars they starts and then call foul and oh we so victims.

So NATO came to stop the Serbs even though their help wasn't needed?

You are mixing things up. The war was started by serbs, but the West just wanted a quick end to it. They didn't want any particular side to win. Ethnically cleansing the Serbs from Bosnia would mean trouble for the West just as much as ethnically cleansing the muslims meant. Fact is, when NATO intervened Serbs were losing. And that is mainly due to their horrible military leadership, of which Mladic was probably the weakest link.

It's because Bosnian muslims are indigineous to the land, you fucktard.

Why did the Bosnians bow to the turks and convert to islam?

The modern bosniaks used to be catholic Bogumiles. Catholics, unlike the orthodox people, were small and insignificant within the ottoman empire, so the muslims were able to bully them into becoming muslim. The orthodox christians were actually the absolute majority in the early ottoman empire, despite the ruling class being muslim. So bullying them was not really an option, if you dont want your whole empire raising arms against you. This is why catholic bogumiles (today's bosniaks) and the catholic albanians turned largely muslim, and the orthodox peoples did not.

Later in the ottoman empire, that changed, catholicism wasnt that bullied anymore, and some bogumiles and albanians returned to their catholic fate. But those bogumiles got assimilated by croatians.

Thanks for the info friend

>indigenous
None of the slavs are indigenous in the Balkans, retard
>Muslims
This should be ringing serious bells in your head.

That assessment is yours and yours only.

You should look up Operation Oluja, or Operation Storm

Why do Croats always meme this? You kicked out a bunch of civilian villagers from your own country after winning one battle with a much larger force. This doesn't render the entire serbian military incompetent.

>just because the serbian military constantly loses doenst mean its useless, durr

It's really not a competition once the UN and NATO are against you. But why would I expect a Croatposter to be objective about anything. All they do is beg for attention.

In sure you would make the same argument for the gre*ks and ar*enians that the Turks had to kill, correct?

>Mudshits
>belonging anywhere other than the Arabian desert
Anatolia is a generic middle eastern shithole because of Islam. Ofcourse I would make the same argument.

Greeks and Armenians were there first

Gee, if you hate Islam so much, how are you going to cope with the inevitable Muslim takeover of Europe?

It seems like you're not being rational, friend. Why not let individuals worship how they please? isn't that a part of "westorn civolizatishun"?
Yes, and then there were Turks.

Keep dreaming, like you have for 1000 years. Despite what /pol/tards believe, the middle east would be nuked before that ever happened. Islam is shit, the culture is shit and has a dying, medieval structure.

>implying the foreign islamic religion isn't anti-choice and anti-civilization
Your nation was built by other peoples and you have the gut to say it's yours, you barely progressed. You could have at least built upon what was already taken. Your most famous monuments were built by christians, I don't think you have a valid argument here.

>>implying the foreign islamic religion isn't anti-choice and anti-civilization
Muslims built civilizations
>Your nation was built by other peoples
Muslims did not ask for anybodys help
I don't understand what this has to do with bosniaks. Why should they be killed again?

Whatever Suleiman, stick to BlackTörk posting

I'm not even Muslim, I'm just trying to understand why people show no empathy at all with Bosniaks.

Because they were illegally seceeding under the banner of the eternal Mujahedeen

Source?

>source
The whole point of the war. If you don't know, don't post faggot.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_War

The point of the war was to try to stop the republics from leaving. If you have a source for Bosnians desiring to make an Islamic state i would love to see it. Most of what I've seen though is Serbs we wuz'ing certain territory.

>be bosniac muslims
>secede because islam
>years later some faggot on melanesian raft crafting forum claims they wuznt Islamist n shiet
Ayyy, you don't really believe all that wewuz indogenous Bosniak?

Source?

>start the war inheriting JNA military against villagers with homemade rifles, while initially controlling 79% of territory
>end the war signing peace treaty at 49%

Him and Karadzic are the worst kebab removers in history.

>m-muh Srebrenica

Yeah, as if it takes anything other than a deranged soul to murder 8000+ civilians in refugee zone.

>Muslims are innocent

>HAHA fucking Muslims you're not even human! We should just kill you all
>wtf why are Muslims turning to radical groups they're so fucking insane and intolerant
Christdog logic

I remember reading about how this guy would recruit literal convicted thugs to break into police stations and seize arms to go wild on civilians. Not to mention he apparently justified his troops rape against Bosnian women, because Ottoman soldiers hundreds of years ago used to go into Serbian houses and claim their women. Balkan anons weren't kidding when they said Serbshits are always vengeful about things that happened hundreds of years ago. Not surprised to see his only apologists are Serbshits themselves and people who just despise Muslims.

Nice projection. But I'm referring to the fact that they were going around killing christians. But people seem to like to forget that

Who started the conflict,christdog? Who was on the defensive?

Slovenia did. But Muslims were attacking christians in Bosnia and Kosovo back in the 80s. (See the glass bottle attack

>I remember reading about...
Memri TV?

>You