ITT, your celebrity goal physique

ITT, your celebrity goal physique.

Pic related. Rambo II Stallone was just perfect.

Daniel Craig
Tom Hardy
Christan Bale

around 185. 8% BF

Sandow 1890's

Its taken me 4 years but I feel like I've achieved his level of gains (maybe a little more in some places like chest)

All I need to do is cut. That's the hard part, I love eating.

Here me atm

I might have to decrease arm size aswell and slight increase calves. Everything else seems pretty close to him. Also I need to grow a moustache.

me on the right

Same probs

is 130 kg bench , 210 kg deadlift good enough for sandow muscle mass?

tfw 20% bf fatfuck and can't cut

whose that gilf in your selfie?

Post more of her.

God, time is fucking cruel. Can you imagine being Sly now or Arnold and having to look back at pictures of yourself from your prime and know "Jesus. THAT was.....me....." and then look at yourself in the mirror? Must be awful.

Sandow muscle mass is literally 1plate bench and 1plate squat for reps with a shit load of lateral raises lol.

They got to keep fame and money tho.

>Christian Bale

It's like you were reading my mind

This guy tbqh

I always liked him for some reason.

Serious. But I'm not sure if this counts as a proper celebrity.

>tbqh

>dem spaghetti veins
yuch, seriously if I ever start getting those, I'll just rather go full fatass mode just to conceal them

This is as close to perfection we're ever likely to see.

this, i'm a similar height and have similar inserts so hopefully in a year or two i'll be there, just need bigger arms and a thicker core

idk why people like this guy so much. looks dyel as fuck. i look better natty after 2 years lifting and i am not a manlet

American Psycho era Christian Bale. Before "cultivating mass" (and muscle obviously) for Batman, way too soft nowadays for my taste.

Funny how much perceptions change...I used to think that was some elite hollywood obtainable only build. Not so much any more.

rambo now is twice more jacked