Did ancient warriors use onions for the 343% testosterone increase?

Did ancient warriors use onions for the 343% testosterone increase?

Is that how Greek statue models looked like they were on roids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaUyJyPekJE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24302558/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They believed onions were a health serum as well as a food.

Greeks had anabolics.

The statues are just an idealized vision of people

>use onions for the 343% testosterone increase
Literally what are you talking about?

lmao DYEL gotta eat big to get big C'MON

Its some /pol/ meme. Nu-males eat soy and that lowers your testosterone, so to be big and strong you have to eat raw onions.

Its pretty stupid.

this

Its a Veeky Forums meme.

>/pol/ meme
I thought it is some Veeky Forums meme

I miss you Rich.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaUyJyPekJE

Is literally everything a /pol/ thing to you people these days?

So where did it originate? I've only seen it on /pol/ but I don't visit Veeky Forums

I think it originated on Veeky Forums and got taken over by /pol/, there is a lot of crossover between the two boards. Various garbage outlets have picked it up as a news story because their faggotry spills into the real world.

Veeky Forums has attracted so many normalfags who think the only other board on Veeky Forums is /pol/, its honestly quite disgusting.

at least it prevents this place from metastasizing into boring nazi rhetoric

This board has experienced a marked rise in activity since the summer, as hard as that is to believe. It is not difficult to believe that some of the new retarded posters aren't polniggers.

Ctrl+f "onions" on the Veeky Forums catalogue. The word onion is literally in 79 places. There are 4 competing onion generals with like 100 posts each.

It's like Pickle Rick on /co/

I eat onions daily, and I embody arete. Makes sense.

Lifts:

OHP: 170 x 1
Squat: 335 x 3
Bench: 275 x 2
Dead: 445 x 1

I eat onions in every meal. I even put them in my oatmeal because I season it as savory instead of sweet.

Onions are the way to go.

>Onion (Allium cepa) is one of the most commonly cultivated species of the family Liliaceae, and has long been used in dietary and therapeutic applications. Treatment with fresh onion juice has been reported to promote testosterone production in male rats. Testosterone is the male sex hormone responsible for enhancing sexual libido and potency. This study aimed to investigate the effects of onion juice on copulatory behavior of sexually potent male rats and in male rats with paroxetine-induced sexual dysfunction. Sexually experienced male rats were divided into seven groups: a control group, three onion juice-treated groups, a paroxetine-treated group, and two groups treated with paroxetine plus different doses of onion juice. At the end of the treatments, sexual behavior parameters and testosterone levels were measured and compared among the groups. Administration of onion juice significantly reduced mount frequency and latency and increased the copulatory efficacy of potent male rats. In addition, administration of onion juice attenuated the prolonged ejaculatory latency period induced by paroxetine and increased the percentage of ejaculating rats. Serum testosterone levels increased significantly by onion juice administration. However, a significant reduction in testosterone because of paroxetine therapy was observed. This reduction was restored to normal levels by administration of onion juice. This study conclusively demonstrates that fresh onion juice improves copulatory behavior in sexually potent male rats and in those with paroxetine-induced sexual dysfunction by increasing serum testosterone levels.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24302558/

It's amazing this shitty thread can "unironically" have over 10 replies.... this weebsite is really a shithole... But still it's good for shitpost.

>They believed onions were a health serum as well as a food.
And Garlic

no it hasn't.
there's still /pol/ shit daily, we just have to contend with faggots reposting shitty normalfag memes from facebook as well.

Rats =/= Humans. I've seen studies where certain cancers are cured in lab animals but cannot be cured in humans. Mice can be cured of HIV.

Also Testosterone and similar hormones are derived from cholesterol (not dietary). Maybe there is a factor in onions that induces the production of testosterone, but there is nothing in onions that would directly make testosterone.

Just bought a 3 lbs bag of organic onions for 3.99 and ate one raw, I feel fine.

>put them in my oatmeal because I season it as savory instead of sweet

OATS

ok, so my heart is beating harder now wtf