Fat hate general /fhg/ /FPS/ fat people stories

What the fuck did you just fucking say about fat people, you little bitch? I’ll have you know my hypothyroidism is the cause of my obesity, and I’ve been involved in numerous fad diets on buzzfeed, and I have over 300 confirmed kilos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZEUBPwOsG6k
discord.gg/0wais3jH5Kee1ljH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/ZEUBPwOsG6k

>over 300 confirmed kilos

You're all cowards body shaming women from behind a computer screen. None of you do any of this shit in real life, and if you did it around any of my female friends you'd get punk'd in front of your whole krew

>Veeky Forums posters will ACTUALLY take this bait
lmfao meatheads I swear

Who cares? LMAOOOO

You're right man. I feel bad now. Imma stop doing that, dude, for real. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Plz continue

>implying I have friends

J-Jokes on you haha

It's not really bait... Well it kinda is because I know I will never get through to you guys, but its meant to be 'food for thought' so you can wake up because you get hit hard in real life. I don't know where you're from but if you came to my area and made misogynist remarks you'd be lucky to make it out alive.

Must have for a fatty bread

Not all bigger sized women get those problems. My ex gf was on the bigger side, though who even came up with a standard to begin with ? Makes no sense...anyway she was healthier than me

>I hooked up with a guy and was totally into him, but I ended up regretting it so I called it sexual harassment and put the false story up on YT

There's just something about keeping and saving a drink from a fast food place in your fridge. Like I guess it's cost effective but that is something I've never done.

fuck off
whether you're a bad troll of a cucked SJW just fuck off

When you just give up on trying to reach it....

>when you are so fat you are unable to perform basic hygiene
HAES

TFW fat haters haven't seen glorious Sara Aikawa.

I think I've done this with milkshakes when I was a kid (put em in the freezer if they get too melted on the ride home) but other than that I've never done it either.

you oversold it

Hygiene At Every Size

>None of you do any of this shit in real
>implying

>implying we don't hate fat women and fat men equally
Get your 500lbs of ass back to tumblr

>misogynist remarks
can you show me which misogynist remarks you're talking about? I rarely see any misogyny in these threads.

She will eventually. Just because a 23 year old fatty hasn't developed beetus yet doesn't mean she won't. That's like looking at a 23 year old smoker without lung cancer and assuming they're fine. When they're young, fatties mostly just lose mobility. Although even then unless they're pic-related level of fat, it's not a big loss until they get older and their knees don't work.

>my bff and i used to go to the mall a town over and eat shitty mall food and laugh at all the sad overweight people and point and laugh in public.
>she moved away to go be with her boyfriend so we just do it alone rather than together now. Im happy for her but i miss our fph schenanigans

i don't get that picture

Yeah but I can throw a cheeseburger to distract you and escape

now what

she looks the same lol

I'll have you know I shame plenty of male fats too, see?

This, Fat Heffalump would go on and on about how health wasn't tied to weight and how diabetes was completely genetic. She did a lot of pics to prove she wasn't "afraid" of the beetus, posing with cakes and milkshakes and shit constantly, but in the end Mr. Beetus caught up to her.

To continue in this line of thought it always amazes me just how nonchalant the HAES crowd is about their type 2, it's not a condition you want to fuck with and yet these people eat their way into it without a second thought.

>yfw the fats think they'll be the last ones to survive the apocalypse
If you're in a disaster situation I think it's morally acceptable to take supplies from fat people since they won't live more than a few years longer anyway.

>shaming

They have already shamed themselves, user.

>fat shaming

why does this make me snort

I love how they think with a lazy attitude and general levels of unfitness they would make themselves and asset to any tribe.

Also what kind of dumb person doesn't let an asset into their tribe just because they are deemed an "asshole" I'm sorry but if they are an asset but make fun of fatty they can damn well stay.

>modern medicine is a sham!

Im always amazed at how artists and illustrators see them selves when they draw their own likeness/avatar, its almost always super bias as fuck

What would you do, fall on me?

D A M N
A
M
N

There's a pretty vocal subset of the HAES crowd that outright doesn't believe in diabetes, they vary in their interpretations too, some think that some of them just "naturally" have higher blood sugar or whatever. Diabetes is pretty slow acting too so usually when the complications start they rationalize them away as being something else, usually "genetics."

Post the zyzz version

>krew
>tfw don't listen to ICP because it sucks
>tfw afraid of clowns
>tfw because of this i'll never have a krew

so when they go blind or like die from kidney failure its just .... a coincidence

holy shit

it's just evolution, brah. based darwin is smiling in his grave

If anything they'll be the first ones cannibalized.

>I do have to eat more,
>Yes, this fatty has been instructed to eat more >because I am not eating enough.
>I need to add more Low GI foods to my daily intake

Wait.... Did her Doctor tell her to eat more low GI foods, so she thought that meant...I should continue to eat like a fucking pig, and add more food thats low in GI to my trough?

What a really weird body shape. Looks like Cushings

To be fair PCOS does affect things to a pretty serious degree. Not enough to keep her that fat though.

This one always makes me tear up.

could you define "serious degree"

>feminism
>hell yeah

>balloons up to 300 lbs

This threads tend to die very soon, would you agree to join a channel on the topic?…

discord.gg/0wais3jH5Kee1ljH

>I'm gonna get raped?
kek

>chunky horizontal stripes
They're not even trying anymore.

i'm actually more upset about her granny clothes than her fat. christ if she put on clothes for anyone under 90 and didn't have old lady blue hair she might be a 3/10

a fat woman landing on your knees every time you walk isn't healthy.

Eric in drag is more attractive than that thing

Enjoy this 15 million hour shoop I made.

>tactical hotdog

every time I see something like this I imagine a whale stranded, wildly flapping around and inevitably suffocating to death

(in the previous thread).
>claimed to be fat due to depression and alcoholism.

I can't help with the alcoholism on account of being alcoholic myself. But once you muster the courage to get out and go to the gym, the exercise will release endorphins, and you'll start feeling slightly better. Not every day is going to be fun and there will be some days when you REALLY hate the gym and everything to do with it, but push on and you'll make it.

Get a PT, or a friend to go with you once a week so you're at least accountable that once a week. If you're holding yourself, or tasking somebody else to hold you to account the results will be faster!

You can make it breh!

Why hate fat people? Everybody has problems

The only thing worth hating is fat acceptance because it's dishonest and dangerous

What's this girl's channel? i want to see her videos.

>I wanna suck on those huge knockers
lmao

we're all a little fucked up, we all have vices and things to escape reality. Some people choose food, I choose food and working out. Because I'm actually not a lazy sack of shit and I know how to take care of my body.

She's Tammy Slaton.

Great justification

>have childhood friend who I was pretty chill with
>recently see her again, she got big, whatevs we exchange numbers [spoiler]platonically[/spoiler]
>am pretty fit now
>just got a text from her today propositioning me for nsa sex

had to put my foot down on that one, but my god it's always the bigger ones who think they deserve it all.

getting mad at objects that just reveal the truth to you.

lmfao

>not taking the chance to have disgusting degrading sex that will make her feel bad about herself
never gonna make it brah

>300 confirmed kilos

Amen. I would never hate on a fatty who understands what they've done to themselves and is trying to improve. The HAES ones tend to be delusional shits though.

I'm watching my 600 lbs life. Some of the fat people are delusional but kinda nice. Most of the male ones anyway. Dat Gideon guy who lost is mother father and sister, love is son-in-law even if he's half nigger, and with a bitch wife to top that, he made me feel.

The women are horrible.

Doctor designated shitting street is based.

Why are they using bats? They could do it much more efficiently if they just stepped on them.

Fat people saying that always forget that in a survival situation, there are multiple things that need to be taken care of:
>food - the one area they might have us beat, being able to consume their fat until the lack of nutrients fucks them up or they get thin enough to do shit for themselves
>air - well I would say we're on even footing if those fat fucks weren't wheezing so much
>water - walking miles to a safe water source then carrying it home like hundreds of thousands of regular people do every day just doesn't seem plausible when you can't walk - you're not a camel, you can't live off the hydrogen in your fucking disgusting humps
>shelter - yeah, good luck building a house when you can't even lift your fucking legs
>sanitation - they can't even do that now with all of the modern technology available to them, what's gonna make it better when we're all rubbing our asses with leaves?

Best case, somebody takes care of water and sanitation for them until they shrink back to usefulness, but that's a massive liability in exchange for maybe performing minor craftsmanship around a camp.

fuck that

They run the risk of being triggered further if any of those scales talk.

>One at a time please
>No group discounts
>why was I programmed to feel pain?

>Doctor designated shitting street is based.
He is graduated university in Iran, so i think he is arab.

Doctor iran is based then.

You might think that, but here's how it's really going to go down
>near future
>world is an apocalyptic wasteland after the resource wars
>you spend each day hunting for food and scrabbling to survive, thankful that you read the sticky and browse Veeky Forums so you were in shape when it happened
>as you close in on your prey you hear an electronic buzzing sound
>before you can react a net is thrown over you and a pod of giggling fats drift into view, their scooters covered in spikes and weapons Mad Max style
>they drag you back to the ThunderThighdome
>the fats have enslaved the Veeky Forumsizens and are forcing them to run on treadmills to make electricity for the scooters
>everyone losing their gains from the cardio
>that night in your holding cell you have a vision of Zyzz
>he says you're the only brah with enough power to bring down the fats
>you are the chosen one
>you are... THE TIPPER

Thanks user. I'm dead

Holy mother of kek

10/10

Every line is brilliant.

>manlytears.jpg

Iranians are Persian, not Arab.

>Krew
Sorry, I don't speak Ebonics. Care to explain what this word means?

Crew you fucking cretin

You are a bigot! A new study comes out every week showing you are wrong and you still hold this untrue belief structure. Stop being a bigot.

Who was recording this?