Who here has an animal lifting buddy? I have a snake that watches me lift in the afternoons...

Who here has an animal lifting buddy? I have a snake that watches me lift in the afternoons. He looks like he wants to join in, but I don't know how he would lift. Any ideas?

Ive got fish.

Eat them for gains

Put him on your shoulders nig

Bent cobra rows.

Cobra head press

>oly lift on a platform in the backyard
>crow shows up every day and squawks at me
>start feeding him peanuts
>he'll hop on my knee in between sets

i think he died, he stopped showing up after last winter.

he was my only black friend ;_;

post snake

>corvids
>black

their feathers may be, but that's just insulting to corvids' intelligence user

Looks like he's camera shy and tried to slither back onto the roof or go back further in his hole but I got some of his belly. Just rotate it clockwise because my chink phone wants to be shitty.

Nvm found him.

looks like a copperhead.

slither on, snek

Use him as a barbell. Eventually with enough functional core strength, he'll be able to withstand a 3pl8 squat with ease

its some kind of rat snake, copper heads have a much wider skull, for those venom glands.

I'll post some snakebro photos

>tfw ball python hasn't eaten in a month
idk what's with this little faggot

same snake, just older version.
He has some impressive gains, he's around seven feet long now.

>I will make a snake thread on Veeky Forums and say my snake watch me exercise so it's Veeky Forums related

Here is another python, she's eternally angry. She's bitten me twice in the past three years. I pretty much only hook her anymore.

He's been up there poking his head out whenever I squat, so he has to be interested. Either that or he's jealous I have limbs and plans to kill me.

I had a qt cardio bunny until she passed in her advanced age last October. Snakebro food for most of you but I love rabbits.

Whatever makes you happy, I grew up in a family that har birds, I wanted a quiet pet that wasn't emotionally needy. Snakes are pretty perfect in that regard. Sorry about your bun.

Thanks user.Snakes are pretty cool too.

Looks cute

Does he bite, is he aggressive?

bunnies are the best. So soft and pettable. Great bros

He doesn't like being picked up, but he'll come down from the roof to get a bit closer and he'll eat dead mice I get for him. I just think he's shy.