Chainlink

Whales will be dumping again soon; maybe I'll finally buy in under $0.03 after having spent the last four days studying the market for the first time in about two years. TBQH senpai, the whales'll keep the price of this below a Nickel until the day before SIBOS, at which point they will simply allow nature & hype to run its course uninterrupted. That's how it seems from here. Let's have a rational discussion, folks, on price speculation in the coming weeks.

>my current portfolio
>offline paper ethereum wallet
>no transactions since buying
>paid $300 for all this two years ago
Do I go all in?

what the fuck are you even trying to say with this post youre typing like a god damn moron
>$0.03
are you no linkers even putting efforts to FUD anymore

GO ALL IN NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
PATHETIC ATTEMPT AT FUD OP. KYS LAME WAGEKEK FAGGOT.

>$0.03

Holy shit I actually laughed out loud, you can't be this delusional can you?

most people who trade view their blockfolio in USD (which is retarded and makes trading harder but it's an easier visualization for their normie brain)

Accidentally moved decimal place; I meant $0.30 -- thirty cents -- but whatever.
Seriously neither shilling nor fudding; I have *nothing* invested in LINK (yet), but am strongly considering it.
>buy?

>5
>MINISTER YOU

It already dipped at 0.30 man, you're a bit late. I'd just buy in if I were you

Argh, the whales'll be keeping the price below half-a-dollar until SIBOS for maximum pump; we'll see $0.29 again tonight.

Buy the fuck out of it and don't sell until mid 2018. Whales will manipulate price until they can't and are forced to take down their sell walls or lose their stack. They have less than 2 weeks to do this.

If you are interested in pumping the price may I suggest going to plebbit and spreading then good word

you really have no clue what youre saying stop making threads buy link and lurk moar

No one cares about this coin anymore its all about BIS

this

quit taking the special ed kid's money you PnD fucker. another god damn elix

fuck these shit coins and invest in a billion dollar solution for banks (LINK) - you autists need to fucking wake up.

BIS is the next ELIX all you losers who lost from the pump and dump are the same losers who left LINK for that discord shillcoin

>"You're stupid"
>"Stop making informative rational threads with zero bias"
>"Just buy more LINK and lurk a forum full of retards"

Yeah nah you don't know this game, you think whales will let this coin go up when they have the hype of SIBOS on their sides coming up in 1.5 weeks?

Get rekt boy.

What's the price target with BIS. What would be a good entry point

nice try but all us investing into LINK will be rich very soon we're trying to help you out user

right now is the best price

time in the market beats timing the market

dont waste your time trying to time when BIS will pump and dump user just buy LINK and sit comfy until the 16th

good entry point was 8 hours ago when the first shill post appeared here. that was the pump and dump group's leader starting the pump.

>this user gets it
Thanks; we're correct: whales'll keep the price between $0.25 & $0.45 until SIBOS, at which point they will simply stop interfering with the natural flow of the market and allow LINK to MOON before dumping it (and then buying it back at a discount). Expect $1 breakout *during* SIBOS, with dizzying heights approaching double digits possible before the dump down to $0.20 before settling on a pretty solid $0.90 for the rest of the year. Good luck!
Please screencap this for posterity.

I don't like this post

this is all his own personal speculation

Made it out of that nasty pajeet man's scamcoin with a small profit. Will you take me back, Linkies?

I bought last nite at .30 cents am i comfy plz just tell me how hard im gonna get fucked idk what im doing buying link was first trade on binance i just did for fun so its neat if i become bagholder

Yeah but not until the big boys are done rinsing your faggots lunch money.

That's all I'm saying.

NICE JUST BOUGHT 100K LINK

Bank of International Settlements. That is all. 20bil market cap here we come.

you'll be fine with LINK. the user i replied to was asking about a pump and dump shitcoin called bismuth.

Prove it.

Choo choo!

The LINK train is leaving without you!

Not yet it's not; I'm getting my ticket as we speak -- just waiting for these transactions to clear.