God Tier cutting foods thread

God Tier cutting foods thread.

Found out about Halo Top Ice Cream the other day.....oh lawd. 240 calories per pint and 24g of protons.

If I ever am craving sweets I just eat that and you can easily fit 250 calories in.

Anything else like this? Homemade recipes welcome.

never saw that b4 op

thx 4 the aware

There was actually an expose about these low calorie desserts (arctic zero was another tested) and found they were off about the calorie counts by much as 40%. Still healthier than reg ice cream, but not a miracle food by any means.

Yeah in general one should be skeptical about miracle foods that promise all the taste and half the calories.

Anyway you're cutting, just have the balls to cut out ice cream for a little while.

I see this same thread every couple days...is this an ad?

>1 cup milk
>1 frozen banana
>1 scoop vanilla or chocolate whey
>1 tbspn peanut butter

tastes exactly like ice cream. too bad it's almost 500 calories.

Probably. Not a bad marketing idea, though. I literally want to go find this shit right now.

Fucking peanut butter chocolate ice cream

Sauce?

Not calling bs because I believe this just want to read more about it.

How does this taste? Does it taste like artificial sweeteners?

>falling for the milk meme

have fun with your high estrogen goals of 2016

the time has come where you can no longer tell what posts are ads and what posts are actual content. the jp owner of Veeky Forums has sold out. i guess this is the only way to make money now we the rampant adblock use.

I want to try this next time I go shopping:
>plain low-fat greek yogurt
>1 scoop vanilla whey
>vanilla bean, sweetener
>serve with no-calorie chocolate syrup
What do you think?
200g yogurt + 1 scoop protein should be about 270cal 40 protein
Might need milk to make it less thick and boost volume.

add a frozen banana and blend it until it turns into ice cream, then add your syrup.

skip the sweetener, as the banana makes it sweet enough.

Why the banana instead of the sweetener though? Legitimately curious. A banana is extra carbs and calories, though that's not inherently a bad thing. If you leave out the banana and the milk you could probably even have this on keto/low-carb.

Also personally I don't enjoy the taste of banana-anything, other than an actual banana. If you like it though you can try making banana "sorbet". Literally just blended frozen bananas, with or without sweetener and lemon juice. It's pretty based.

desu Greek yogurt, whey chocolate or vanilla and a little peanut butter is fucking amazing. I just throw it together in a bowl and mix or switch out the peanut butter for honey.

gtfo shills

Pretty much like regular ice cream. Just had that sort of chalky protein aftertaste

I do this all the time. Your result will be closer to an icing, somewhat close to soft-serve ice cream but thicker. I absolutely love it - protip: 4 drops of Mio Tangerine or Peach Mango Flavor = Literal euphoria.

Use banana pudding quest powder + Danon Lit & Fit banana cream fat free greek yogurt, dash of banana extract and vanilla extract = Banana Pudding that rivals true southern banana pudding and 3/4 protein, like 31g protien for 240 calories.

People need to know this shit. Seeing as you can adjust the yogurt:powder ratio, you can make cream-cheese thick like icing, or pillsbury cream, etc.

This isn't the prettiest showcasing of it, but that's a protein cinnamon roll topped with said icing.

oh god that looks so creamy I can't wait to try it.

Oh and as for OP, Veeky Forums does give good advice. Sometimes. This is one of those times. Just restocked, had to hit 6 different groceries to find it but it truly is that good. If you've ever had Artic Zero erase that shit from your memory. This tastes and feels precisely like full fat normal ice cream, has macro's better than most protein shakes, and the flavor options are awesome. Birthday Cake / Lemon Cake / Vanilla Bean are my personal faves. Not a big chocolate fan.

thank you, i will try this

shrimp is a must, one of the highest protein to calorie ratio foods
spinach is obnoxiously filling for a vegetable when cooked. i love how dense it is, a vegetable that sticks to your fork.
most foods have a stronger taste when warm/hot, which is why ice cream is usually bad for you

ice cream isn't food. it's a sweet treat. and not filling at all. you want to cut? eliminate sweets completely. no cravings, no deviations from your cut.

>t. first time dieter

icecream is literally frozen sweetened diary. no more no less. therefore, food. just don't eat shit icecream. or rather, because there's mostly no such thing as non-shit storebought icecream, make your own to suit your goals.

but I bet you don't drink protein shakes either so whatever, carry on.

I wanna try 5 pints a day for a week

what the fuck

halotop is fucking godly. it almost feels like you're cheating life when you eat it.

Birthday cake, lemon cake, and vanilla are my favorite.

only downer is it's a little pricey and only select places carry it, like whole foods. at least near me that is.

he's trolling, I've made this myself and it comes pretty close, look it up on rdt. The way it works is the sugar used in normal ice cream is substituted with stevia, and the fatty consistency is simulated with gums, glycerine, ricotta and cottage cheese.

using peanut butter would defeat the purpose of getting halotop, but making a nice peanut butter drizzle with PB2 would probably work really well.

I bet you look like shit and are weak. Those are the only people who have such absolutist ideas about diet and nutrition.

1 cup faje yogurt
1 cup frozen strawberries
1scoop whey
Blend it
290-420 calories depending on which whey u used

the banana is for ice cream texture. it's very ice cream-like in texture once it's blended in a food processor.

i don't really like bananas either, but vanilla whey+milk+banana makes a shake that's virtually indistinguishable from an actual vanilla milkshake imo

i didn't know u were an ice cream shill

CHAD here. Have fun CUTTING. I will be eating PIZZA tonight with STACY.

That looks like a really goddamn good pizza t b h

>CHAD
>Hanging out with STACY
>Not with those hilarious legs he's not

And yeah that pizza looks pretty delicious

>bitter as fuck
>turns your tastebuds extremely sensitive to sweet stuff
>literally anything tastes sweet afterwards

Yeah artic zero is garbage.

Oikos triple zero baby.

Holy shit this.

Also:
>tea
>rice cakes w/ hummus, keeps you filled for days
>cottage cheese w/ a little honey
>any smoked fish (i find it prepackaged so its' great for packed lunches)