Pizza

>implying those arent manlets

>Somewhat buff
you've been here too long

no that's the HEIGHT FACE AND FRAME LIMIT

>fitness models.
>natty.

Man, what happened to Rich?

This is a photoshop edit by gay dudes. Seriously.

Vinci twins are gay?

Not even close, these guys aren't very big at all.

I mean, this guy is probably around 140kg in this video, maybe a little over 20% bodyfat. Imagine if he cut, like ever. The thing is just that the really huge guys don't bother with cutting, because they end up chasing strength instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsso6SrcFmA

Lol those guys are running test and tren for sure. They are well past the natural limit. Go lift for two years and you'll see just how pathetically small the natural limit really is. You're wasting your time if you're lifting for aesthetics naturally

b8

Yeah call it b8 all you want user but it's an irrefutable truth that you'll learn soon enough

nice

I think he's down to 3 scoops.

Two years is nothing.

lol ask me how I know you're in your 1st year of lifting?

Unless you're a retard with a god awful training program and diet you'll reach your natural limit or come incredibly close to it in two, three years tops

youtube.com/watch?v=opE-w2nC5B8

This guy is on gear. The natty limit is somewhere below this

You won't, that's stupid.

If you're a man, your body releases test and growth hormones basically your entire life, takes at least a decade to even get close to what you're capable of.

Sure thing buddy anything past age 25 and your test will start declining. You keep lifting for that ottermode or built fat physique though because that's all you can be naturally.

I actually chuckled, thanks dude

you're retarded

if a natty was true builtfat and did a successful cut he would be more than ottermode

please refer to said chart
you can't cut naturally and maintain a good physique. I'm guessing you're still new to lifting user. If you're happy with those numbers then by all means go for it and enjoy having to have a perfect diet just to maintain it until you hit your mid twenties then you'll start declining from your limit no matter how hard you train

by contest condition do you mean like 6-7% bf?

because cutting to that as a natural is also retarded, 9-11% bf is the sweet spot where you dont lose mass. ive been lifting 4 years. for the 9-11% bf range, add 20lbs to all those weights

Lmfao at these fucking pussies that say these bodies are not achievable without roids. Enjoy being a pathethic cunt for the rest of your life.

It's funny how these braindead dyel/fatass natties always try to teach roiders about roids