Does anyone else feel like they're going to regret not going all in?

I bought 80k LINK pre-sale and sold at 44 cents the other day. Bought back in at 40 cents, but only 30k LINK. I've been watching these dips hesitantly. My portfolio is just about 50k (up from 3k) right now and I finally feel /comfy/. I can't bear to watch it sink beneath that.

But honestly I think the lack of news has allowed unwarranted negative speculation to thrive. The memes are entertaining but literally none of the FUD has any substance.

tempted to pull the trigger and go all in because I really think we are gonna get blown away by something soon. The more you piece it together the more it makes sense. Everything just feels right.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/steveellis0606/
github.com/se3000
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/
ezebis.com/events/smart-contracts-expert-panel/
docdroid.net/hfDppnU/palm-beach-921.pdf#page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have 90k, feelsgoodman

100 market cap for a coin that is going to be used for bank payments? Everyone who's didn't sell his house to go all in is fucked in the head.

wait genuine question, who's doing the coding for this project

Meant 100 million, sorry

aka Satoshi

linkedin.com/in/steveellis0606/

should have bought blacked like very high IQ Veeky Forumsraeli and enjoy real moon mission soon.

my only worry is that if they don't directly state any even potential partnerships at this conference, then the price is going to sink for quite a while

if SWIFT chooses to hedge LINK against ripple then we go to moon

guys i'm not sure I'm strapped in hard enough in my seat for this pluto mission
I already feel like a shaky virgin that is touched by a beautiful woman after 26 years of abstinence, but I feel like this throughout the day.

yeah your all gonna regret not going all in on BIS

I'm balls deep, user. /Biz is going to get rich in the near future. possible to be in billion dollar MC by end of year.

i sold everything and came out with $150k. i'll be keeping an eye on sibos and buy in again if it goes well and there's a clear indication of an upward trend.

you should be in man. Im also at 30k right now, I think I should get in deeper actually. not many opportunities to really make it come up and I believe in the product the more I ready. GO to SIBOS and look at the little abstract for their talk. Its just exciting desu.

dont be an idiot. 10x before end of year would be nuts, cant see that happening

Buy in now if you can. It looks like the price could break out soon.

kys niglet

I guess you weren't here when OMG reached 1 billion from 100 millions...

real talk ive been fudding this coin cuz i cant afford to buy any crypto and the memes are funny but i have this sinking feeling that im going to miss out so hard

>only 6500 link
Dear God why

Shill be 100 pls.

I only have 300

0xee2d1e8108531df6a16ae759c3c273b4822f513b

>this dude is actually Satoshi
holy fuck its like a prophecy or some shit
>SN Satoshi Nakamoto
>SN Sergey Nazarov

brings the big gamechanger for crypto that gets all the money in
>we're literally sitting on a money printing machine here

how fast was it?

I'M BALLS DEEP user. SOLD 1 KIDNEY
FOR MY STASH. LETS FUCKING DO TH!S

Just got my Avalon refund, keep dipping so I can correct my mistakes.

I've got ~ 1million.

We're up ~4x right now. A literal fortune for a middle class person like myself.

I'm sure it will go up far more. The price is staying steady at around 35 cents. Coiling itself up as weak hands keep selling.

Strong hands keep growing in the top 100. They are playing the long game for major, major profits while others let their Link go because they're happy going from 10 cents to 35 cents.

I'm sure they'll be regretting it the same way some regretted it when they sold at .0006 eth/link versus .0016. Can't help everyone, and everyone is trying to do what they think is best for themselves.

About 2 months

holy shit. could be. theres an interview where he is asked about what it was like as BTC was going up and he gets this glint in his eye. Does kinda feel in that moment like he might be satoshi actually

found his github:
github.com/se3000

if you don't trust the link just google steve ellis nyu github

fuck me. really. what price points did it hit on its way. why does OMG suck so much right now

i actually felt a little sad for you user somebody get this guy some link

i have 10k link hm to make 50k?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omisego/

People aren't falling for the "we're posing in front of buildings" meme

Lmao anyone buying this is getting scammed. Look at the GitHub for LINK. Only 1 developer and barely any commits. "1 billion market cap" haha yeah lol yourselves

Poor fag here; First time on Binance. Got 1000 link. Will I make it bros ?

you will have a nice Honda Civic

yes but gotta hold for some years

you will make enough money to invest into the next big coin take OP for example
>My portfolio is just about 50k (up from 3k)
gain as much as you can now then take some out and invest the rest to eventually be in the 10k+ range i only have 1.8k LINK but we all have to start some place

lol@that artificial dump

please share the whole thing friend

Very clearly underbought now.

what our blindside risks here? that they just don't do shit; like was gonna happen after sibos. what will make this thing actually rise?

with omg were there alot of people here that bought into the whole thing or did they just shit on it

what does ripple's github look like

you're such a fucking idiot. Github is only a useful metric when a team is working towards product completion. They're already finished. THREE YEARS

can we get a smart user to fill this guy in on everything revolving around LINK because frankly im just in it for the money

50/50 I guess. It's the same with every coin, even ETH got fudded hard on it's way to becoming a big player

if they get at least one confirmed partnership with ANY major financial investor

It will give LINK exposure and people will buy. Simple as that. Look around. Hardly anyone is talking about this outside of Veeky Forums.

"Sergey"
Russian name meaning truth.

"Nazarov"
As in "Nazar" which means truth.

"Satoshi"
knowledge, wisdom, enlightenment

"Nakamoto"
from Naka meaning ubiquitous, and moto as in foundation

Can someone please tell me where I can buy this garbage? I have no passport and can't use the chink sight. I'm in on ripple but want this as well.

I am retarded

Sergey as in "Shepard"

binance is your best bet user

I won't be able to get a passport in time for the moon ride. bittrex it is I guess...

binance is the new bittrex

You don't need a passport for binance. Without verification you can get a 2btc daily limit.

Hop in.

>this
come on for the ride user we're all waiting

Alright, you fucks got me. See you on the moon, save a rover ride for me.

Should I sell the rest of my stack (around 10k USD) for link?

I already own 11.5k. Could bring it up to ~35k, but I'd only be in LINK.

yo-fucking-lo

its ranging from 7.8k-8k sats and i havent seen it go before 7.7k i think now is a good time to get in

Same here, at 11.5k.
Thinking about putting another $5000 in it

ummm

i'm gonna do it. worst case scenario I have to restart my portfolio somehow.

"If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings"

ezebis.com/events/smart-contracts-expert-panel/

Honestly, It's not like LINK is going down in the long term.

ya it just feels like this is one of those that will moon hard and fast when it does otherwise it'll just fall like so many other and die fast. I'm going w moon

U guys r worse than omg fags

the two things I don't like are Sergey keeps talking about tamper proof. like how often does that fucking even happen, tampering w the contract. He makes it sound like that is such an important fucking thing. Also, I don't like the contract has to be super objective measure only. that'll limit what contracts quite a bit. thought from people that are actually smart and not idiots?

Why the fuck would you be "bothered" that Sergei is concerned with "tamper proof" measures as though that is not important? At least you know you're an idiot.

kek

Have mercy on my poor soul... I see all these people with thousands of links...im over here thinking I have so much lol... I put what little I can afford into LINK at 32 cents a few days ago

0xd69D5Ff7deb3f78330E151f897Bc2c0A49612Ac0

It will dip once more, right?

Nope.
It's about to head back up.

Got my brother, dad, and girl to buy LINK. This shit is about to run the fuck up.

Can you hear the engines starting up, user?

This might be your last chance to get in before $.40

What is that?

Literally said that when I pushed my WTC gains into Link.

Doesn't WTC still have a chance to go to the moon though? I have positions in both LINK and WTC?

WTC is a solid investment too, I'm just holding onto mine for the time being

I went all in at 8k

Help a broke kid out. we gonna go to the moon boys

1MHUDSv9QAYDUMGVz44ZYxkdQ8iq8DonMr

it is the september edition of the palm beach research group report. basically saying to buy GAS up to $30 and hold.

docdroid.net/hfDppnU/palm-beach-921.pdf#page=1

0.56 to $7 in a month. lol get ready for a steep correction unless they have big news coming up

Yeah checked it out, it $3000 wtf...is it worth buying a subsctiption to?

Half of /biz is all in on LINK. If this doesnt moon it will be the biggest mass suicide since Jonestown.

Prove to me that this is a good investment. I hear a lot of talk. Is it REALLY that revolutionary?

The IDEA is somewhat revolutionary. No doubt.

The notion that this "good" IDEA needs a TOKEN is utter bullshit

Lots of revolutionary ideas get fucked. On the other hand, I have such a little position, that I may as well.

Worth 1.5 ETH?

Yes

Only have 2870 LINK here. Want at least 3k before the final lift off. Is this it, or do you guys think I could sell off at the next peak and it would dip again?

The Token is pretty important in this case to hold node operators accountable for valid data and create a system where they are intrinsically punished for running malicious nodes.

Probably. I don't even think this will go that high tonight.

Do you think it will dip back down to 35 cents once it hits 45?

Kek, this

>tfw all in

They were right about a lot of things, including Antshares. They expect OMG to be worth 700 eventually too.

If you're lucky you can find it posted around here sometimes, so I wouldn't buy in unless you make fucking bank and want in on the moon missions before the rocket is even built.