This home gym was built in a day by me for 0$

This home gym was built in a day by me for 0$

Think you can do better you fucks?

More pics

Bench that I will be found decapitated on

>you will never learn craftsmanship
>you will never retreat to the woods, to perfect your overall being and become one with Gaia
>you will never lift in the woods with all animals of nature and make sick gains
>you will never become the tree god of gains, only to leave the forest for a annual human sacrifice to please the forest gods of gains

why live

I got all my equipment from a woman who was giving all of her son's stuff away.

>says gym
>he actually means a power rack

>implying he hasn't made cable machines and a deadlift platform

>implying a power rack can't be an entire gym

>implying he only built the power rack

I wonder if lifting in the woods is good? anyways how did yo learn to do that fine craftsmanship OP. I want to build things like that someday

I built better. You also forgot to make holes for safety bars. You should have put two boards together for each corner and drilled holes

that looks cool as fuck OP, but i have a few questions:

how do you plan to train in rain or heavy wind?
what's to stop some prick from coming over and destroying your shit?

are you certain that bench is going to be able to handle your bodyweight/future bodyweight + any weight you hold while lying on it?

Also the holes for the rack holders. And a pullup bar. And reinforced the top more.

Jealous of the woods though and price (though I should have stole wood from work instead of buying it)

Good thing you're building a rack to squat in, you have zero ass

Every saturday and sunday I fish and hike in the early morning and do yardwork until dusk. I'm up by 5 am and in bed by 9 pm. Full body workout and get shit done.

It almost makes up for the fact I'm an office drone M-F.

Argh.

This just reminds me how badly I want to learn carpentry.

>I've made a badly functioning guillotine where I'll lose my life experiencing slow and atrocious agonies
>I've made all this in a day
>for 0$
top kek, you can cut your wrists for 0$ in a couple of seconds

I didn't know Veeky Forums could innawoods

Probably will find a bunch of gardeners here.

how will you make a calf raising machine? how can you have a gym without a calf raising machine?

Here's mine to get what I'm talking about.

I got new safety bars todays that I can move around easier and lower those ones exclusively for rack pulls. Though the new ones I got seem flimsy as fuck and those ones hold well over 400 pounds so... might decapitate myself on bench if I fuck up. Gunna test it before I get under them

>destroying a perfectly fine qt bench for this shit
Fucking degenerate

Sandbags rope and rebar. Literally all you need

>Literally all you need

Why go through all this trouble instead of signing up at a gym for 20 dolllaridoos a month?
>Mfw basic-fit has gyms everywhere in Belgium, a basic subscription costs €19,90, and the most important equipment is present in every gym
Now, if you were a rich fuck, I'd understand why you'd want a gym at your house, but if you're a middle/low-class Veeky Forumsfag, a homegym is retarded.

>Sandbags rope and rebar. Literally all you need

To what, dump a body in chesapeake bay?

That's the most backwards logic I've ever seen here.

If he has no money why would he pay 240 bucks a year to work out when he could build a homegym for a fraction of the cost and work out whenever he wants?

If he gets all the equipment for free too, I WILL suck his dick. I mean all the equipment a 20 dollaridoo per month gym offers.

Yes. And for squats, press and diddlys

Yeah but no one's gonna talk about the guy that only slit his wrists.

He can get all the equipment he needs online for a comparable price as a year of a gym membership.

>No catch bars
>Poor cross section/no cross section structural report

7.5/10 would die in

>tfw only local gym in my small town was $50 a month and shut down after half a year

So, you're saying he'll get everything you can find in a decent gym for less than 240 dollaridoos? Wew lad, just stop.

Everything he needs.

A bar and weights.

>Implying

I guess no one works out in Belgium. Gyms in the US are always crowded unless you can workout when everyone is at work or at 3 am

You don't need anything more than that except the smith machine.

If no one works out, how are they renovating their gyms every 2 years and opening new ones every month? There are 2 gyms in my city, and there are always around 20 people in them. I've visited one in Brussels once, and there were at least 30 people there around 10 am on a Saturday.

Imagine all the mosquitoes

You have a 300lb sandbag that is manageable enough to squat?

The top of that bench looks pretty flimsy

why didn't you use treated lumber...

Just because you bought a membership doesn't mean you are actually working out. Planet fitness built their business model around that fact.

OP here taking the night off to run my Fort McMurray simulation. Couple things:

-Living in Canada, camp cousleor during summer (overnight camp) so stole wood from work and made it in the forest to train on breaks
-I prefer to use my ass as a wind sail wtf is leg day?
- Literally eyeballed everything wasn't too tough
- I've got more planned pussy fucks, cables, rowing machine
-Also the water bottle in first pick is my weight it's 20L (metric master race) or 44lbs (Amerifags got me on imperial). Each is one plate.

heres mine

120$

what a life

Forgot to post my simulator

you should put a 2x4 block at the end of the saw horses so a crippling failure wont allow the weight to roll off the back

Treated lumber starts to warp. No good for holding weights. Though untreated is no good for outside.
Neither is a flimsy power rack though either

to soon

How the fuck would you make a cable machine for 0$? I mean I guess you can scavenge some rope from a dumpster and use bricks/rocks

Gyms here in aus cost roughly 28 a month. 12 x 28 = 336. My home gym cost 300 max.
Yeah, nah fuck commercial gyms. I can workout whenever i want in my garage and the weights last for my entire life

U silly cunt

at least you're not working where gasses and dust destroy your gains

I can only hope there's some rusty nails in that for when you crumble it under a 3pl8 squat

Dude where is this? I swear it looks just like the forest by where I went to highschool, with the thin trees and the fallen ones in the background in particular.

>0$
I wanna live in a place with free tools, screws and nails as well

Where can you get home gym equipment aside from building shit yourself without it costing hundreds of dollars?? I already have some basic stuff but those were handme downs from my father.

aaaah they sold you the free one did they, did they not tell you about the hidden $6000 cost in hospital bills when you get fucking crushed you dumb fuck

>implying he is collecting rocks and weighing them out by hand and then carving them out to fit specifications of his wooden bar

If one of you is for real please post a video of you benching/squatting.

>basic-fit

It's in Belgium you dickhead.
No it isn't filled with Mohamads and Jayquans where I live. There are some chinks, but chinks don't leave a trail of shit.

Are you fucking retarded? I'm not implying it's in fucking india or whatever. It's a visual metaphor to describe the situation at that shithole of a gym. Enjoy waiting 30 minutes to find a free bench.

>This home gym in a day for $0

>home
>it's outside
>gym
>it's a few squares
>a day
>It'll be blown and swept away by tomorrow
>$0
>it'll cost you your life

Jesus Christ OP, what are you doing

Unless you live in one of the capitals (Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent ...) it's literally not an issue. The time of day is important too, between 9 and 12 the milfs are there (best time to find a hook-up), between 12 and 16 it's mostly empty, but there will be some welfare cucks (best time for a quiet session), between 16 and 19 the high schoolers are taking pictures (best time to check out some asses), between 19 and closing hour the wageslaves come to lift (worst time imho).

>$0
Time is money you cuck

At least it has some cross support. OP's "bench" is going to collapse under him the first time there is a hint of lateral movement.

pretty guud

Ja, mit der wood und der BORK BORK BORK

>This home suicide machine*
ftfy
good luck with all that wood

>man found dead in forrest, killed by own makeshift hunting trap.

just 2 things, you should have laid a concrete base for the power rack
that bench is weak as fuck, why not pic related? (thats how i made a bench a couple years ago, thick spine in the middle)
the wood seems "treated" so i guess thats ok

I heartily chuckled. I myself used pic related stool for a few months to bench

How? Do you weight 40kg and bench an empty bar?

He probably meant that he benches the stool

>crowling on your knees
>not squatting

Weighed 80kg and benched 90kg by simply lying with my back on it, ass in the air and legs in a 90 degree to the ground. It had a metal bowl inside that made it more stable and durable

if i was a normie i'd think that this was some kind of a sex dungeon

Wait, wont your lower back awkwardly bend downward,
or are you short enough to fit on that completly?

I have them broken up into 50, 25 and 12.5s. So yes. 3 sandbags roped to each side of my rebar.

You wish to be some Lord of nature, then?
A natural king, if you will?

picture pl0x

>Police baffled as local man builds complicated and expensive suicide shed in the forest, "all we could here was someone shouting 'nature gains baby, get it, natty gains hahahah' before a loud snapping sound was heard" report locals.

Use the intestines of sacrificed manlets

No

are you an obese midget?

No

Do you use a smaller stool to rest your legs or do they actually reach the ground?

Is this you

The latter

No

>swole mole

How tall ist that table, how tall are you?

Dunno, maybe 70 centimeters high? I'm 1,80m

>needing the smith machine

If he lives out innawoods, chances are he has that shit already

get a different job

If the bar aint bendin you're pretendin

Who was camera?

Get rekt by my catches manlet fags

Samsquanch