Dinner, the biggest meal of the day

Dinner, the biggest meal of the day.

Let the hate flow Veeky Forums

That's literally a child's portion.

Meh, probably fine. Especially if you don't go to bed 10 minutes after eating.

where'd you find that dope fork

IKEA

On a cut?

I hate to use the "d" word. It's an especially strict diet. OP is down from 330, currently 265, goal 210, would be happy with 220.

I could eat WAY more and better shit if I was on a cut.... sigh. I'm actually more bored than anything.

Chicken and rice.

no oil, no rice, nothing but water, tea, coffee

desu I cheat and use mio. then again I used to be 6 a day pepsi throwback so there's that.

>chickan and rice
ya plus like double the RDA of sugar

You're running a protein sparring modified fast, yeah?

>OP is down from 330, currently 265, goal 210, would be happy with 220.

When I read that, I did a double take to make sure this wasn't my post.

If you are running a PSMF, just keep going. Trust it, that shit works. I started cycling them at 345 and they've taken me all the way to 250. Weight is still dropping by the day, here's hoping your cut goes damn well too.

Good job. It might be a variation on PSMF, but I'm not sure. I fucked up over the winter and stress n' shit put back on some pounds. Otherwise it's been good just heinously boring.

Nice to know it's doable and it's not just me doing.

I love panda express

Such an alpha cutting meal

did you follow lyle mcdonalds plan or did you do something different?
on a psmf, too. weight is going off like crazy, but i'm really thinking about having a (moderately clean) cheat day instead of the advised "free meal".

Low in calaries, tastes surprisingly well.

>tfw allergic to everything but the ketchup
>probably allergic to the ketchup too

I started with Lyle's protocol, but during Lent I gave up meat while continuing the PSMF - nothing but unflavored whey for 40 days.

I have to say, it was a good choice. Not only is it the most effective way to jigger the macros for the fast, it had the unintended consequence of completely rebooting my taste buds/leptin levels.

I know that Lyle argues against using whey on the fast, but I think it's reasonable to get half of your required protein from a shake. 4 scoops, c'mon.

>i'm really thinking about having a (moderately clean) cheat day instead of the advised "free meal"

I don't think either the free meal or the cheat day are necessary - if you can handle the monotony then there's no reason to disrupt the process. I used to roll with something like a clean cheat day by just upping the fat and carb content of the standard diet - subbing out chicken for top sirloin, salad for broccoli - it's a solid approach.

If you're closer to 25% body fat, then you can up the carbs. Any fatter and you'll want to avoid grains/sugar.

fuck you idiot

Hey it's toddler utensils guy!

dude, you really should eat more vegetables or something. lettuce, celery, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, or carrots

I am also following the McDonalds plan.

Absolutelydisgusting.jpg

they got rid of most of the dollar menu. now it's some bullshit 2 for $5 deal.

I make soup with the same amount of chicken breast, tomatoes, celery, chive onions and water. With the right spices it's excellent. I also steam spinach, roast spinach, roast tomatoes, eat tomatoes whole etc. I used to cook down half an onion to eat with the chicken but I can't do that anymore. Ditto bell peppers- I freaking love bell peppers but can't eat them.

I also, occasionally, use a big boy fork- I just don't always take pics.

My cotton picker.

I usually get the two servings of teriyaki chicken (they fixed it its bretty gud) and all steam veggies to replace the rice.

thank you, senpai!

Do you use the smaller cutlery to trick yourself into thinking you're eating more than you actually are?

Personally, I use the kid spoons so I can pretend I'm a giant.

i guess you might not be here anymore, but i'll try it anyways: there's one more thing i gotta ask. at what rate did you lose your weight? currently losing a little more than a pound a day, which isn't water weight anymore. i'm afraid that my protein intake might be insufficient.

>being allergic to anything

Kill yourself, or at the very least don't procreate. If gluten or peanuts can kill you, maybe God doesn't want you to live.

I hate when my kid has friends over asking for special snowflake food when it's god damn charity for them to eat off my dime. Fuck off and die, or don't eat here.

nice

You are retarded. You could eat like ten times that amount of cucumber or substitute some with leafy greens or coleslaw or something and it would barely make a difference in calories

DO eat little calories
DO NOT starve yourself

Did you guys know the brain cannot utilise ketone bodies for energy?

>plastic fork
>paper plate
>ketchup on chicken

It was american tier.
Bonus point for not peeling the cucumber, though.

i'd be dead then, retard.

you must be such a great dad

>He believes the RDA guidelines

Enjoy your cuck diet