Long time lurker.. Made a video.. Want some feedback

Hey brahs,

Long time lurker (10 years??)... First time posting.

Been on Veeky Forums, /b/, and misc. for the endless laughs since i can remember... I saw endless "gets" and probably too many slowpokes. Through the good times and the bad times... (RIP Plitt and Zyzz)

I Survived the cancer from the constant contact of newf*gs and internet radiation throughout these years and finally became an adult with a career that utilizes the knowledge absorbed from all of these communities.

Long story short.. The collective I have the pleasure of working with created a video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCsZbX2dPvA

I was just wondering what you guys thought of it and if you could shoot us some feedback. Any kind of feedback at all.

Cheers!

P.S. I lost the game.

>newf*gs
>censoring newfags
How I know you're a newfag

How do you even go 10 years lurking without posting

I was active on digg.com and then reddit... Never the boards though... Just leeched like a fag.

Eh, i am identifiable via the credits.. Not a good look for the company brah.

>Not a good look for the company brah.
>Just leeched like a fag.

decided to accept where i am at and leave the work at work.

Thanks for makin me so brave

If you wanna be the very best like no one ever was then don't shill on Veeky Forums

0/10 wannabe jeff

No problem, that's what I'm here for.

Gotta admit though, it's refreshing for someone other than kinobody shilling over here.

Really not trying to shill.. Just wanted some negative feedback to be honest!

I was surprised to see the positive feedback on both youtube as well as reddit (which was unrelated and not posted by any of the 4 guys with our company) and wanted to take a bit of a beating i guess. You boys must be feeling nice today

go back to misc you cancerous unfunny faggot

god i fucking hate summer

watched all of it.. not terrible, not good. I was entertained a bit but I wish you would have focused a bit more on food/lifts and less talking about stupid shit.

6/10, never need to watch again.

OUT OUT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The forced meme "I wanna be the very best" is gross, in my opinion. Other than that it's a fairly nice break from the shitposting on here.

Learn some more vocabulary though. It sounded repetitive af and got slightly boring. I was watching it hoping to hear some honest opinions and routines, not to watch you flex for the camera while saying the same crap over and over.

7.5/10 Nice camera

Roger that. We know that most in the fitness industry are mostly interested in Diet tips and Work out vids. We know that is what sells.

Even with knowing that, we wanted to give the viewer something different than what they could get at other fitness channels.

Thank you for the feedback though! Will try and rank that one up in our priorities for the future.

Yea, long for interviews are hard. Definitely couldve cut some more of the "You knows" out.

What exactly was so repetitive that you didn't like?

>fancy car
>fancy clothes
>fancy food

fuck off faggot, I am not easily lured by all the crap this shit world offers.

Long form interviews**

He drives a $6000 car..
Has a clothing Sponsor...
And eats cereal and spaghetti in the video.

This ain't a Guzman vid

Oh.. And he did that completely randomly. Nobody told him to. He asked us "what should i say to start it off?"

We shrugged... After about 10 seconds, he said that.

long time supporter here, have you added on snapchat and follow you on instagram as well

i really enjoyed the video and hope more content comes soon brotha

i'm 6'2" and hope to one day have a physique similar to yours

Get this Skywalker twink out of my way.

that pokemon line was too cringy

closed video sorry.

Everyone has their cringe levels m8. Thanks for trying!

u looks sicc dude were you natty that whole time?

full natty bruv, only cycling creatine

it's a nice chill video to relax to after lifting. would watch something like it again if it had more tips. he's like a less weird and more americanized frank yang. great music btw.

>creatine
>natty

nice try

Pretty sure I've seen this guy. Live near him

Thanks for the time and effort to write some feedback.

We sacrificed more tips for cheeky commentary. Definitely going to prioritize real info higher next time. We kind of made the decision not too when we realized how many other channels try and are over generous with information.

Cheers!

True
>boy
Anyways, Chan is a pretty toxic place to be promoting yourself and your biz.

Can you sponsor Jason Genova or do a collab video with him?

kthanks

>claims natty
>wannabe zyzz haircut
>asian

do a hairstyle tutorial i like your hair, when i try putting mine in the center like that it just looks like shit

Not promoting so much as wanting feedback since the reddit and youtube is a circle jerk atm.

Valuing the negative feedback here.

Been following Skywalker for the last year or two. Was pretty psyched when he finally started putting out official stuff through AR. Hope him the very best, seems like a chill dude and has been transparent about AAS use in his QA's. 10/10 would and will mire again for honesty in such a BS business.

My negative feed back. You and your video seem unoriginal at the moment. You blend in with the rest. I understand that the fitness industry and young peeps who is popular among the fitness industry now a days are heavily influenced by Zyzz, Jeff and rest of the flashy people. It's aight to be flashy, you gotta be, but everyone's becoming the clone. Be who you are.

Allll pepe can sayyyy is that his life is pretty plainnnnnn

Ur gf is hot. Wood bang t b h f a m

>roiding for this physique
>doing some shitty body part split
>skinny ass legs
>muh back thickness vs width meme

They're called latissmus dorsi, and rhomboids you stupid cunt

maybe if you actually knew what you were doing you would have built some fucking muscle with all that shit your pumping into your veins, but nice try

>transparent about AAS use

How does he have no backne... seriously mirin

Hi Jon.

I somewhat enjoyed your video. It was a little too all-over-the-place for my liking though, as you jumped from one subject to the next without really offering a 'hook' that makes the viewer say "Hey, I need to learn more about that subject and more about this Jon Skywalker guy." Nutrition is its own very vast subject and deserves its own series, so I think it was a mistake to even try to skim the surface of it in 1/5th of a 14 minute video.

As far as presentation, you should have a voiceover of your talking points overlaid on top of your training footage, so there's no empty airtime. Think about offering real insight as to what drives you--more philosophy, less filler footage of explaining lat pulldowns or whatever. This is what made Greg Plitt so great.

On the subject of Plitt and his intensity, you have the voice of an unintelligent surfer dude, even though you're obviously not. I'm not judging you for this; in fact, I have the same problem myself. The only real tip I have is to consider "getting into character" a bit more. Listen to Tony Robbins when he's giving a lecture on something. He pumps himself up before he goes on stage and then COMMANDS your attention. Try to work on that. You don't have to force it but just ask yourself "How can I get people to really listen to what I'm saying?"

Overall, I'd rate the video 6/10. Keep going.

2 Questions
How do I be a 6'4 Asian
and is juicing at 19 a bad idea?

Pls respond

>>skinny ass legs

I appreciate your openness to discuss this matter.

I rebuttal with a question. How exactly is Jon Skywalker flashy?

We do not value the flashy industry either. And try not to pay attention to those who post R8s and watches on their accounts. We like real and the video was meant to capture someone who was within the industry but operating under humble means.

Thanks again for your time to comment and give us something to think about!

you have skinny legs. Try incorporating something other than leg press into your routine and maybe youll have something going on there.

Only thing making them look big is your paper thin skin.

the beard fuzz is really beta, DESU

aesthetic other than that

he has nice legs you obsolute faggot post yours

why are you faggots pandering to this aestheticfag shilling?

Get your fucking gook squad out of here

Veeky Forums used to mean something....

>turbomanlet on SS detected

Kill yourself, he's a 6'3'' C H A D.

because he has a great body and seems nice and you're jelly af

come on senpai just don't be a dick for like 30 seconds

so many memes in one post, how will i recover?

You want honest feedback?

I was expecting Zyzz level shit and watched normal video where you didn't interact with anybody at a;; except your gf. Fuck that weaboo shit.

Where is the squad, where is the charisma? Where is the trolling? Those workouts looks lame fampai. Going to the gym super late to tune people out is weak shit, if you can't deal with the haters why come off as confident via social media?

We saw two 'meals' in a day in the life that shit was weak. More voice over shit and better content. Expected a topless workout scene at least, wtf man.

Exerting influence over crowds, drawing attention to beauty is what I thought you were about, guess I was wayyyy wrong.

Rattled I have vocalized you as the king's successor, rattled af.

Don't believe this is you faggot.

But whatever nice gains and nice slavic qt gf.

>Expected a topless workout scene at least, wtf man.

[Homosex intensifies]

Damn Lotus, it's gonna be alright man. He has the look, seems just like a more mellow version of Zyzz. Not as off the charts charismatic as the king, but if he tried to force a persona that wasn't himself it he would just come off as another Jeff Seid. The world only needs one of those.

>implying we even need one

lol

It's gonna be alright because this was the last piece of illusion I believed in with the 'aesthetic movement'.
Gotta do it for these faggots and do it for myself.

the vid wasn't too bad desu, but I think what everyone here has been saying, and what I also believe, is that there is no originality here.

I understand there might not be too much room for individuality in such an industry, but I didn't detect any sort of risk-taking in that aspect whatsoever. You should atleast try something radically different, observe results, and react accordingly.

also you are headed in the zyzz direction way too hard. There was one king and will ever only be one king; imitation can be tasteful in moderation but no one likes a chinese knockoff.

>no one likes a chinese knockoff.
fukkin lol

>no one likes a chinese knockoff.

Joff has almost 2m follows on IG and has probably made a lot more money than Zyzz or manlet brother ever did out of the "aesthetics movement".
So, yeah.

It's pretty easy following a template someone else created. So, yeah. You fuckin daft faggot

>T H I C C.jpg

so fucking gay. fuck off.

A key point is to know your audience. It's not like Caltech professors and septuagenarian NASA retirees are following the 'aesthetics movement'; it's mostly teen or 20-something young men who want to live vicariously through a ripped, attractive man and think--or more likely fantasize--"One day that will be me!" Zyzz was perfect for this. It also helped that he started out as a skinny and admitted socially clueless dyel.

So that's half of your audience; maybe 2/3rds, actually. The other third will be comprised of homosexuals like lotus who are tuning in to a see a shirtless, ripped guy showing off his hot body

>Expected a topless workout scene at least, wtf man.
Nigga, you gay.

I'm sure Joff gives a shit that some shitposting no-name niggerfaggot on a taiwanese yaoi fanfic board thinks he's unoriginal.
So, yeah.

Joff plz go

Guys Listen Up.
Jon Skywalker is one of the most aesthetic physiques out there. i suggest you follow him. 8/8 would go homo for. ive followed his instagram since he started posting.
>6,4
>solid aesthetics
>chill personality/funny shitposter

j walker pls go

I didn't say that Skywalker dude is flashy, I said that it's alright to have the desire to want to flashy cause flashy catches attention. Mostly morons but it's an attention.

He just seems too narcissistic and full of himself.

Also he's a consumerist and has silly hair.

All these young cats are joocy as fuck, mad respect. Jon skywalker is a pimp, straight up.

Threads like these are why Zyzz, Scooby, Tiny, and every fucking one else leaves.

Veeky Forums is cancer

heres the feedback:

-get rid of the memes and autism. A guy in his mid twenties giving pokemon as his life motto, with a dead serious face is more cringe than fun

-stop shilling some '''aesthetic''' fag as if he has something to offer, other than admiring himself. His day is nothing interesting, he provides no value to the world, he's not training hard, his performance is not impressive. Selling some overpriced shitty cookie cutter splits that can be found in any bodybuilding mag is not something that makes the person worth a 15 min video.

Great shit m8 in general
The only thing I can say is that I'd like to see more about your routine
For the rest it was a great video, good editing and some good memes

If thats actually skywalker, what's your ethnicity?

'Mired you for a long time but always wondered where your genetics hail from

lmao, stop being a jelly faggot. he looks better than you ever will.

I tend to agree. I've seen this pasta shit like fucking 20 times over the past few weeks. Shits insane.

That nigga is trapped in steroids

is this serious? this is one of the worst videos I've seen on youtube

Ηe's half chinese, half amurican with german heritage afaik

You guys think his 12 week workout plans are any good?

jon your post literally REEKS of cancer you roiding faggot

>P.S. I lost the game.
lmao stop

ps. nice tiny dick on gifyo, could probably find it with enough searching

pps its edward just incase you were wondering!!

Good luck with the pokemon music. Shit's gonna get a copyright claim real fast.