Hmm. really makes you think

Hmm. really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

mapfrappe.com/?show=8126
thetruesize.com/#?borders=1~!MTQwODE5MTA.MTA4NDM2ODU*MTI5MjI5NTI(NDU2MDE1OQ~!FR*MTA1Njk0MDI.OTUzMzIxNw)Mw~!DE*Nzc5NjE1OQ.MTIzMDQ1OTI)NA~!BE*NzgxODk5NQ.MTIxOTA1Njc)NQ~!NL*OTMyNzY0NA.MTE2MTkyMzU)Ng~!CH*ODMzMDk4NQ.MTIwNTg2MzM)Nw~!LU*NzkzNTI5Ng.MTIxODU4ODA)OA~!IT*OTAyODc0OA.MTE4MjMzODc)OQ~!AT*ODMzNDU4Nw.MTIxODYzNDg)MTA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Map_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hmm. really makes you think
Not really, no.

Chicago = Constantinople of Great lakes

Constantinople is San Francisco. New York City is Rome.

Rome wishes its culture had been as homogeneous as the United States

mapfrappe.com/?show=8126

Here's the site, it even scales to the map projection

If you're a burger with 4th-grade geography education, I guess this makes you think.
Other than that, it's litteraly stating the obvious. My ten year old cousin knows the US are 5k km east to west and 3k km north to south.

>burgers discover what is required to attend middle school in the rest of the world: the thread

fuck off cunt

muh countri has a large area

in u face eu

t.

San Francisco is Cordoba.

SF is more of an Alexandria desu

>I'm bigger than you
>my big black cock is bigger than your little white continent

Wow Africa's huge. No wonder it's where humanity and civilization began.

Big Black Continent

>france being 2x the size of texas

It's distorted by projection.

thetruesize.com/#?borders=1~!MTQwODE5MTA.MTA4NDM2ODU*MTI5MjI5NTI(NDU2MDE1OQ~!FR*MTA1Njk0MDI.OTUzMzIxNw)Mw~!DE*Nzc5NjE1OQ.MTIzMDQ1OTI)NA~!BE*NzgxODk5NQ.MTIxOTA1Njc)NQ~!NL*OTMyNzY0NA.MTE2MTkyMzU)Ng~!CH*ODMzMDk4NQ.MTIwNTg2MzM)Nw~!LU*NzkzNTI5Ng.MTIxODU4ODA)OA~!IT*OTAyODc0OA.MTE4MjMzODc)OQ~!AT*ODMzNDU4Nw.MTIxODYzNDg)MTA

>American education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Map_projection

weak bait

Most Amerinogs don't know about map projections. The island of New Guinea is huge, but looks small on most maps due to the fact it's on the equator.

Most Amerinogs don't know about New Guinea too.

I know both of those things. Natrualized citizen but it still hurts man.

>European landmass 10 180 000 km2
>USA landmass 9 834 000 km2

Thats 3 931 000 square miles for euro and 3 797 000 square miles for USA for those who still like to measure things by putting one foot in front of the other.

>10 180 000 km2
>European Union
>4.32 million sq km
??

Who would win?
The world's largest countries able to command industrial and military might on an unprecedented scale.
Some dinky peninsular states.

Numbers of European countries: 51
Members of the European Union: 28

>USA immediately annexes its hat with practically no resistance
>USA now has the most landmass and resources
>USA #1

I'm actually flabbergasted at your stupidity.

It should be noted that parts of Antarctica and the whole of Greenland (Denmark, formerly Norway.) is under european rule, so that probably adds to that.