Woah... So THIS is the power of the Nordic race

Woah... So THIS is the power of the Nordic race.

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of those are Romance languages, you snownigger.

oh look another quality thread with intellectual conversation. wp (OP)

Especially English, right

Southern European farmers didn't get their Indo-European language from nowhere.

If you mean Western, yeah, it is.

Lesser races fear the steppe chariot warrior.

Sorry pal, but the original Indo-Europeans had short heads, black hair, warm eyes, dark skin, and short stature.

No, they didn't. And there is no such thing as original Indo-Europeans.

Yamnaya were Caucasian mutts, they weren't the original Indo-Europeans.
Wrong!

>warm eyes

Like they were inviting and friendly? What about their hearts, were they cold? Can you tell if they were hot-headed, or kept cool?

>Muh false "farmer" meme

They were mostly sheperds by the bronze age

Also They didn't get from pure Nordic but from admixed urnfield culture, the Romans were mostly native with only few drops of Nordic blood

>le chariot meme

Another retard spotted, the bell beaker who replaced the people in the british islands didn't employ chariots, which aren't found in britain until the iron age

Also it is the Romans who spread Latin across Italy and Iberia, which still had a lot of pre IE speakers surviving (Turdetans, Sards, Iberians, Aquitani, Vascones, Etruscans, Raeti)

Your epic "steppe warriors" never managed to get a hold of those South European civilizations

Imagine being an asshurt autistic fingol, life must be pretty empty.

>>Muh false "farmer" meme
Their auDNA was primarily from non-Indo-European farmer populations.
>Also They didn't get from pure Nordic but from admixed urnfield culture
Even if that were true they were still predominantly Indo-European.
>the Romans were mostly native with only few drops of Nordic blood
Perhaps the converted ones, the original ones couldn't have been by all logic.
>Your epic "steppe warriors" never managed to get a hold of those South European civilizations
Wrong, they're mostly Indo-European in terms of Y-DNA, even Vasconic speakers.

>haploautism: now with languages is the power of nordics
wow rly make me think

Not an argument.

>Even if that were true they were still predominantly Indo-European.

Only by language

>Perhaps the converted ones, the original ones couldn't have been by all logic.

You retarded fuck, the original ones diverged from the PIE since thousands of eyars and were a mixed bunch with only minority steppe blood

>Wrong, they're mostly Indo-European in terms of Y-DNA, even Vasconic speakers.

Only the Iberians, linguistically they were all pre IE until the romans, Etruscans for example were J2

>Only by language
No, they were primarily descended from European HG populations just like original Indo-Europeans.
>with only minority steppe blood
I doubt this, the original Romans probably had more WHG and steppe DNA just like their parent cultures.
>linguistically they were all pre IE until the romans
No proof of this.
>Etruscans for example were J2
But then they got Indo-Europeanized.

My face when the Fingolians and other steppe larpers saw that Minoans were completely pre steppe and Myceneans were over 85% pre steppe even back then in 1450 bc, and the bronze age Anatolian sample being completely uncontaminated with the savage st*ppe blood

Can't wait to see archaic Romans being revealed as 85-90% farmer like Myceneans so they will stop LARPing as Romans

>No, they were primarily descended from European HG populations just like original Indo-Europeans

No, you clueless fuck, I'm not talking about Yamnaya who spoke the fables PIE langauge, I'm talking of the first Latin speakers who obviously were a mixed bunch who lived during the late bronze age

>I doubt this, the original Romans probably had more WHG and steppe DNA just like their parent cultures.

Oh yeah like the original Mycenean greeks who turned out to be even more pre IE than current Greeks, lol

I guess all those Germanic invasions made them more pre IE, VERY SOUND LOGIC THERE BRO

>But then they got Indo-Europeanized.

They got Latin'd, who were mostly pre IE themselves

haploautism is one of the main reasons why Out of Africa is taken seriously

Finn is clearly on his period today.

Original Romans were Nordic Aryans, therefore the Romance languages are Nordid-made, swarthy subhuman.

BONUS: Vulgar Latin developped because of Nordic invading groups (Goths, Lombards, Franks, et cetera) trying to learn latin.

>the first Latin speakers who obviously were a mixed bunch
Source
>the original Mycenean greeks who turned out to be even more pre IE than current Greeks
Those weren't true Mycenaeans but farmer converts.
>all those Germanic invasions made them more pre IE
Hilarious!
>who were mostly pre IE themselves
Whatever helps you sleep at night, farmerboy.

Also nice spacing

Slavdiknski running his autismo blog must have had a heart attack seeing that a bronze age Anatolian had no steppe admixture

So what? Farmerbois don't matter. It does only mean that they didn't test any Nordic Anatolian.

He only cares about Central, Eastern and Northen Europe so I doubt that.

>Those weren't true Mycenaeans but farmer converts.

Greek speakers were not Myceneans, lol, loving every laugh, this one takes the cake easily

>Source

Source?

Even Corded ware were somewhat mixed with pre IE blood back in 3000 bc?

Linguists say that Latin originated around 1000 bc, by then they were mixed as fuck

>Whatever helps you sleep at night, farmerboy.

Lol le pony fucker response

>We wuz them original Romans!!11 we wuz emperors!!

pathetic autist

>bronze age Anatolian had no steppe admixture
Another subjugated farmer convert

>Hilarious!

Sarcasm goes right through the head of the pony fucker autismo, I was implying that your retarded theory that Italians are more pre IE now due to mixing makes no sense since Germanic invasions would have made them only more steppe admixed, so if anything the original Romans had more Pre IE blood

>pathetic autist
Yea, I guess Pliny, Suetonius and Malalas were all wrong and there were no Nordic Italic Romans...
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

Sure, with 0 steppe admixture and J2 haplogroup, nice subjugation you got there

>The Hittites had 0,0001% steppe blood so they wuz them Nordic kingz we wuz Hittites and Lycians!!!

lol

>Not a single proof

>iran
>india
>greece
>fucking nordic
Fuck off LARPER.

>Greek speakers were not Myceneans
They were Mycenaean, but not as Mycenaean as the steppe people who gave them their language and culture.
>Source
Common sense, the Indo-Europeans who conquered the Italian peninsula and created Rome couldn't have been primarily EEF.
>by then they were mixed as fuck
Source
>pathetic autist
There is no need to be upset.

OH NO NO NO

HE IS REALLY CLAIMING ROMAN EMPERORS WERE NORDIC BECAUSE THEY HAD BROWN HAIR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

They adopted Indo-European culture and language (and no doubt elite domination due to the R1 distribution in Anatolia), if that's not subjugation I don't know what is.

>Not a single proof
Are you a brainlet? Literally proved that original Roman Emperors of Italic origins were NORDIC.

All speak Indo-European Nordid-made language, sweetie.

>Sarcasm goes right through the head of the pony fucker autismo
No, I just don't find your attempts at it funny.

>They were Mycenaean, but not as Mycenaean as the steppe people who gave them their language and culture.

So the only Myceneans who accomplished anything (because they started being relevant after 1450 bc) were 85-90% pre IE?

Thanks to proving my point champ

>who gave them their language and culture.

>muh culture

Their main goddess was Minoan, everything about Myceneans were Minoan my Fingolian "friend"

>Common sense, the Indo-Europeans who conquered the Italian peninsula and created Rome couldn't have been primarily EEF.

Lol what?

On what basis exactly?

They weren't coming right out of Ukraine, they were people who had mixed with farmers since 3200 bc

>Source

Look at bronze age samples from Austria and below genius, whoever came down and brought the urnfield culture to italy was mixed, and then mixed further with the pre IE Remedello like people to create Latin, so the result was mostly PRE IE, obviously

The only way I could save you from complete humiliation was to humour your retarded claim that Italians are now more non steppe than Romans

>Italians are now more non steppe than Romans
They are.

I want snowniggas to leave!

According to what samples?

Source your claim

It's obvious. Roman Emperors of original Italic blood were Nordic, present day Italians are not-Nordic. Therefore modern "Italians" are more pre-IE.

"Obvious"?

it's anything but Obvious outside of the mind of autistic LARPers

>So the only Myceneans who accomplished anything (because they started being relevant after 1450 bc) were 85-90% pre IE
No, those tested had simply miscegenated more with the local populace.
>Their main goddess was Minoan
Bullshit.
>everything about Myceneans were Minoan
In your dreams, mayhaps.
>On what basis exactly
The cousins of Italics (notably Scots) are still mostly IE descended.
>whoever came down and brought the urnfield culture to italy was mixed
But it was mostly steppe + WHG, with the farmer component being minimal in comparison.
>so the result was mostly PRE IE, obviously
Ultimately because the subjugated farmers outnumbered the Indo-European elite, but it wasn't so initially.

>it's anything but Obvious outside of the mind of autistic LARPers
How isn't that obvious?

Were the original Italic Roman Emperors Nordic? They were.

Are modern Italians Nordic? Mostly no.

Therefore Roman Emperors were more Nordic than modern Italians.

And because they were Nordic, they also had to have stronger Aryan blood.

It's so simple to understand that even such medish nigger like you should get it.

>that Italians are now more non steppe than Romans
Obviously.

Even if this happened to be true, you having a chain of thought and thinking it makes sense is not a good enough excuse for claiming it as a fact

>No, those tested had simply miscegenated more with the local populace.

Yeah, no one had mostly steppe DNA and everyone had mostly pre IE, these are the data, deal with it because you're only coming off as pathetic with your continuous grasping at straws.

>bullshit

Potnia is Minoan

>in your dreams

To anyone who knows the slightiest thing about Mycenean culture and isn't an obvious autist trying to fulfill his power fantasies

>The cousins of Italics (notably Scots) are still mostly IE descended.

This is the single most retarded thing I've heard in a while

>But it was mostly steppe + WHG, with the farmer component being minimal in comparison.

In your dreams, yes

>Ultimately because the subjugated farmers outnumbered the Indo-European elite, but it wasn't so initially.

Prove it then, autismo

hello beautiful open bob

>Yeah, no one had mostly steppe DNA and everyone had mostly pre IE, these are the data
You do realize you are only proving to us that the Nordic were so succesful they subjagated swarthy pathetic meds while being a tiny minority? This is not helping your m*dish pride at all.

Most of the Roman Emperors were heavily Alpine and Dinaric, not "Nordic". And that's not surprising since the Indo-Europeans had been in the Italian peninsula for over a thousand years, and it's unbelievable that the ruling class managed to remain unmixed for that amount of time. And that's not even taking into account that the Italo-Celtic Indo-Europeans that entered the Italian peninsula would have already been mixed with central European farmers, so not "Nordic". Also this is all assuming that the "original" Indo-Europeans were pure Nordics, which of course we have no proof of.

Nordics trying to pretend romans and Greeks were Nordic are even sadder than African Americans pretending ancient Egyptians were black.

One question: To which language group do the Greek and Latin languages belong? Answer it, you pathetic swarthy m*d.

>no one had mostly steppe DNA and everyone had mostly pre IE
Probably not mostly (as in exceeding 50%), but a a combination of WHG and steppe DNA.
>deal with it
Why would I embrace obvious lies?
>Potnia is Minoan
The etymology is Indo-European and there is no definitive proof that the deity itself is of Minoan origin.
>To anyone who knows the slightiest thing about Mycenean culture
Sure the Mycenaeans adopted some things, but they ultimately came up on top.
>This is the single most retarded thing I've heard in a while
Not an argument.
>In your dreams, yes
In reality.
>Prove it then
There is no definitive evidence yet but common sense supports my theory.

They're all up in arms about muh snowniggers until they realize where their language and culture stemmed from.

I GET BANNED FOR MAKING A SINGLE BLACKTÜRK JOKE BUT MODS ARE OK WITH /POL/TARD INVASION.

>Nordic race
How? Aren't Indo-Europeans from the Pontic Steppe. I thought "nordic" people were supposed to be from Scandinavia and Germany?

Nordic is just a name of their phenotype, this race originated indeed in Eastern Europe. But Scandinavians are the purest Indo-Europeans racially, hence "Nordic" term.

>this race originated indeed in Eastern Europe
Can we really call the Indo-Europeans a race though? I mean, most of their expansion happened between 2500 BC and 1000 BC, and Indo-Europeans themselves don't start appearing as a distinct culture until like 5000 BC at the earliest. That's a really short time on the human biological clock.
>But Scandinavians are the purest Indo-Europeans racially, hence "Nordic" term.
How do we know this? Are there corpses or mummies that we've done DNA tests on, or something?

>Can we really call the Indo-Europeans a race though? I mean, most of their expansion happened between 2500 BC and 1000 BC, and Indo-Europeans themselves don't start appearing as a distinct culture until like 5000 BC at the earliest. That's a really short time on the human biological clock.
Indo-Europan expansion is heavily correlated with the Nordic race expansion. So yes.
>How do we know this? Are there corpses or mummies that we've done DNA tests on, or something?
Norwegians are the most IE admixed people in Europe. Guess their race...

>Guess their race...
A mutt of natives, CWC and Bell Beaker?

Do you really want to play this card? Majority of Norwegians have wide faces, some of the even typical South German potato faces. Norwegians aren't even necessarly blonde, majority of Scandinavian women dye their hair to blonde, but totally forgets about their brown/black eyebrows.

Your imaginary jerking fantasy about pure blonde/pure blue-eyed society with long-faced feminine people isn't real. Get over it.

Nordics are Aryans, not all Aryans are Nordic.

With Nordic predominance. Nordic, the original race of mighty Corded Ware mounted warriors with battle axes.

>With Nordic predominance. Nordic, the original race of mighty Corded Ware mounted warriors with battle axes.
How come the most dominant Y-DNA in Norway is R1b? How come Germanic languages are Centum not Satem? Corded Ware were Satem, like Balto-Slavs and Indo-Iranians.

Seems to me like "mighty" Corded Ware was conquered by Bell Beakers.

>hehe I see your language and religion and society are all Indo-European, but it looks like your yDNA isn't r1b/r1a tough luck pal

>your eyebrows can't be naturally darker than your hair

>long-faced
>feminine
Cope for subhumans

>and society

lol

>and religion

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wouldn't that make the vast majority of Europeans non-nordic?

>originated in the caucasus region
>"nordic"

That guy has wide face

>Majority of Norwegians have wide faces
No they don't, most Norwegians have mesocephalic faces. South German Alpinid types are brachycephalic.
>Norwegians aren't even necessarly blonde
Most of them have light hair.
>Your imaginary jerking fantasy about pure blonde/pure blue-eyed society with long-faced feminine people isn't real
Minus the feminine part, yes it is.
Scandinavian I1 is from Corded Ware, their heritage from Scandinavian natives is miniscule. CWC was Nordic and so was Bell Beaker mostly.

Potnia is Minoan as well as other mycenean deities, that's not the important part though, Myceneans got every civilized aspect of their society from Minoans

The language they spoke might have originated from le epic PIE Yamnaya, but it changed so much that it would be unintelligible and a Mycenean would be never able to communicate with your epic "Nordic" yamnaya pony fuckers, lol.

Meanwhile a Mycenean would owe literally every aspect of his society to Minoans from their fucking toilets to their ships and their script

Roman society would seem to follow the established class system, but I admit that's a little harder to quantify.
What doubtlessly marks you as a brainlet is believing their religion isn't so clearly IE derived. Their tropes and names are clearly Aryan.

No he doesn't, he is a "high mesocephalic" so basically a crossover between WHG and Indo-European conqueror (although the latter had elements of the former in ancient times also).

>What doubtlessly marks you as a brainlet is believing their religion isn't so clearly IE derived.

Lol, the Yamnaya ponyfucker religion consisted in some vague worship of fire while they squatted in the grass or inside of their tends

Roman religion consisted of rituals celebrated in the most beauitiful temples seen on earth at the time

A few roots of the deities' name mean nothing, your pathetic subhuman ancestors didn't manage to stack one stone upon another to celebrate their mythical PIE religion, so please fuck off and save yourself from further humiliation

>b-but a few names of Gods sharing their origins means they wuz totally the same thing!!!

God, cringe.

>How come the most dominant Y-DNA in Norway is R1b? How come Germanic languages are Centum not Satem?
R1b Hallstatt Nordic influence, they were similiar racially, but with smaller skulls. Modern Norwegians have both high and low skull Nordic phenotypes.

If that were the case how is Greek religion and pantheon so unmistakably Indo-European?
>The language they spoke might have originated from le epic PIE Yamnaya, but it changed so much that it would be unintelligible
That doesn't matter, it still originated from them.
>Meanwhile a Mycenean would owe literally every aspect of his society to Minoans from their fucking toilets to their ships and their script
Doubtful, if Mycenaeans weren't supreme the Minoans would've never adopted their language and culture.

But the pic you posted looks nothing like

>If that were the case how is Greek religion and pantheon so unmistakably Indo-European?

Not completely, and Greeks also burrowed myths from the Near East and Minoan culture, a few names of Deities which shared common roots mean nothing

>That doesn't matter, it still originated from them.

Of course it matters, they had nothing in common, they couldn't even communicate

>Doubtful, if Mycenaeans weren't supreme the Minoans would've never adopted their language and culture.

Of course you're doubtful, you're fucking clueless and your whole knowledge of prehistory and ancient history is based on PCA plots you read on Veeky Forums, now fuck off

How the hell does this support the idea that IE's were the master race if the genetic make-up of the Southern Europeans is mostly Early Neolithic farmers?

Because the morph is Nordid-Cromagnid mix also called "Tronder" or "Anglo-Saxon".

Max von Sydow belongs to a pure Corded Ware leptoprosopic progressive type without such influence.

>your ancestors made mine speak their language and adopt their faith and culture but mine were superior
Whatever helps you sleep at night, farmerboyo.
Their Y-DNA is mostly Indo-European.

>How the hell does this support the idea that IE's were the master race if the genetic make-up of the Southern Europeans is mostly Early Neolithic farmers?
Think about it again:
>small group of IEs culturally and linguistically cucks swarthy meds and Nordics become the small elite
>not superior

>black hair
>dark eyes
>dark skin
>short stature
Minority

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH >their culture
>culture
>their
>culture

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>this level of medish denial and butthurt
Just give up and recognize that the Roman culture is of Nordic origin. Nordic religion, Nordic language, Nordic blood. Meds were peasants conquered by the powerful Blond warriors who created the Roman civlization.

>posts a man who is leagues more attractive than his pale autistic ass will ever be to prove his "superiority"

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>posts a man who is leagues more attractive than his pale autistic ass will ever be to prove his "superiority"
lol you wish
but i can understand he might be 10/10 in your medistan

Obviously, they would've gained nothing from the adoption of language and faith alone.

>culture

Um Etruscans and Minoans weren't Indo-Europeans

WE

WUZ

Yeah this. If anything, modern Southern Europeans actually have more aryan, or nordic, or whatever bullshit word you guys are using, admixture than their ancient ancestors.