Why did his arms blow up? I must know!

creatine

He upped the tren

he's natty

Jerrbears confirms I run this shit.

>said he had tren cough in his recent vid
Whatever you want to believe I guess

its a meme u dip

Yes. It was a lot of bullshit to wade through. It's okay, I'm not bothered. I got a decent job out of it.

What level are you on

sad boii maybe meme lord definitely dead inside

Damn, that's hectic, drove the man to g4p.

>car door hook hand
God damnit, that came out of nowhere.

Anyone use SARMs/SERMs before?

ayyyy
youtube.com/watch?v=nxpTx0VDBKw

Jokes on her Stacey's at home eating ICE CREAM while I FUCK ASS for $$

sarms no, serms yes

>typing with dick without telling anyone
and
>advertising local businesses

always get me

not sure why the bottom one is empty though

saw a 13 year old girl at the gym in yoga pants, checked the booty and felt like maybe i shouldn't.

how should i feel about this?

How do you know she was 13

>how should i feel about this?
say hi next time

yeah did she really look 13? like did she look really young?

>M&M's
pls

youtube.com/watch?v=05PCmqjIeNE

Well meme'd, sir.

I don't get most of that stuff, I think I just laughed at that in particular because I used to religiously lurk NOPE threads on /x/.

What's with the trip?

when u type with ur dick but you don't tell anyone and just keep it to yourself

the rest is funny and some of it i don't like

>transverse shiposting

i think it's just ironic memes inside an ironic meme level guide

glad youre tripping again bre

def middle school aged

What?

Guess we'll see how it goes.

you probably check out 3 girls a day that are in high school and they look old enough not to be desu

Why do you have a trip again

Brehs if I'm 6'0 245 at 19% bf am I high test?? If I ran a clen cycle could I hit like 220 8%?

Why not?

Yeah though, put it on because there was a matter of some import being discussed last thread. Keeping it on because I'm an attention whore.

come back to us

>gaining 4 lb of lbm while cutting on clen

I'm here, I've always been here.

I know what you're asking though, and I can't. The game's getting fucking scary, I see it even clearer now after getting out: they're watching now, more than ever, and they're preparing. The hammer's going to come down soon, and hard, I'm not gonna be there when it falls.

When are you gonna start your next blast

FatProphet

Serious question, do you still lift?

What made you think LE was putting more resources into monitoring sst

I was pretty much cruising for the last two months, 165mg/wk Test U, added 350mg/wk Tren A a bit over a week ago, but my pericarditis that had been going down started to flare back up, so I'm off roids now completely. I've got to focus on my health for now, maybe I'll blast again in the future if the pericarditis goes away, but not before then.

Do you guys aspirate? Why/why not?

>I know what you're asking though, and I can't. The game's getting fucking scary, I see it even clearer now after getting out: they're watching now, more than ever, and they're preparing. The hammer's going to come down soon, and hard, I'm not gonna be there when it falls.
what does this mean to the average customer?

Reddit removed their government surveillance canary, basically saying they're now complying with government requests for user information under the guise of national security.

I do 30-60 mins of cardio in the morning usually nowadays, I dick around on machines after that, but mostly I just make sure to hit leg extensions because my hamstrings were causing an imbalance in my standing posture after doing nothing but deadlifts every workout for however long before I stopped lifting. I'm going to start doing upper back work in the same way to correct my shoulder posture when standing/walking.

As I sip on my tea, taking my multivitamins I wonder if now is my chance to stomp Men's Physique since I've lost a decent chunk of my lower body mass

Dilemmas

still doing drugs n finding jeyzuz?

I don't go on there much but has it caused much panic on SST

FL is a Christfag?

To the average consumer, it means very little. They're still not going to expend investigative resources to arrest end users. I would think that more sources are going to be brought down soon though, in particular any low hanging fruit on Reddit, so there is a chance that if anyone's unlucky enough to order from one of those sources while they're being profiled that the shipment will be intercepted, but at worst that would only get you a knock on the door by local PD where they ask questions and the person can just deny deny until they go away, more of a scare tactic really.

He got sent to band camp when the cops caught him being a silly goose

Pics

Is there any benefit to beginning to roid during puberty? Would it make you grow up manlier than if you were to start at 23 for example?

what does a source have to do to be labled low hanging fruit?
what are you going to do with these pics u homo

fuck no. You've seen me at my peak, I'm not showing the fucking mess I am right now

There was a thread about it when Reddit deleted the canary, seems most just blew it off as not meaning anything and returned to business as usual, but I'm the paranoid type.

Huh? I'm off even roids, why would I still be doing recs if I'm at all concerned about my health?

I may have been reckless before and done some stupid things, but I've learned since then and would venture to say I've become more self-aware.

>what does a source have to do to be labled low hanging fruit?
Everything I was doing, yeah.

Just do that.

I don't wanna hunt for pics.

Post dick

Quiet

Did you enjoy saucing

Fuck no, it's the most stressful thing I've ever done.

The only thing I miss about it is the structure it gave to my life, it was something for me to do and I felt like I did it well. I've been struggling to find purpose for the past while since I got out, hobbies aren't doing it, mindless entertainment isn't either. I'm pretty much resolved in finding a job soon now though.

FL is back

hurrah

Are you still doing sourcing the old regulars?

Come on, man.

NotOp said he bought from you last week tho

Do you miss chem

Oh, okay well fuck that I'm out.

Them jokes.

I miss the times from before, when we used to hang out.

Did you miss that thread on /sst? Hah.

I'm being alarmist and paranoid for sure, but I don't think that attitude would serve anyone in that vocation poorly.

How much do you weigh now

Fuck, why you gotta ask me that, dogg?

Tbh I wanted motivation for my own cut

I can't do dnp cuz I have to wear a suit to work

Got any tips for me?

don't feel bad dog
I slipped up too

I've been thinking it over the past month. It already made me on edge sometimes. And having a source of income like that distracts me from pursuing a long term one. And I don't really need it.

Sooo. Right now I'm looking for a 2nd job. Then school in the fall.

Are you still getting a job/ what are your plans as far as lifting, steroids(taking them), and job/career?

310 at the moment, down from 322 about two weeks ago. Going back on what I guess is PSMF tomorrow.

Well, if you do, it can only be a good thing. I can't really think of a situation where that really serves anyone better in the long run. Sure, it's good in the short term, great money if you're in some monumentally shitty circumstances, but it's not something anyone should aspire to stay in, especially once they've experienced it (not if they're sane, anyway).

Right now, I'm looking for a job around where I live now, going to save up for a little bit and then move somewhere that doesn't suck. I'll most likely be trying to get back into college next year ('17-'18), not sure for what yet. I'm going to keep up with my photography and see if I can't turn that into a side-job eventually, maybe main it if I'm lucky.

Go watch breaking bad again to psyche you up for the job you were meant to do

Fasting is easy enough.

I was doing keto and it works. But the high fiber was killing my stomach. And costing way too much to eat plant based. I'm switching to lean gains protocol where you simply fast and do higher carbs on training days and low carbs, and higher fats(and much lower cals) on rest days.

25% of cals preworkout. 1 bigger meal post. 1 meal around bed time.

I've actually been thinking about death a lot lately. I keep getting these flashes of how I think someone dying in different situations would perceive it, up to the moment and what their perspective is in their last moments of consciousness. I want to become good enough at photography to give these ideas life in a photographic medium and show the breadth of emotions that are felt at the end when people die, before they inevitably fade out of existence.

that would actually make a pretty cool photo project
you could probably find people through the internet to be the subject of those photos is you really wanted to
would be too real for me though

That's probably just the dozens of hallucinogenic recurring death sequences I've experienced talking though. It probably wouldn't get much traction, death from a personal perspective is something a lot of people are uncomfortable with. Still, in the way I envision it, there's not much material out there like it.

Tomorrow I figure I'm going to start 3x a day psyllium husk shakes and one meal a day, 1lb 99% ground turkey, fibrous veg and spices. Already did just the latter for 10 days before with no issue, figure the psyllium husk will make it even easier on the hunger front, plus I'll get back to ghost wipes.

you you mean adding husk to a whey shake?
or just a straight husk shake?

Straight up, homedogg.

>tfw you weigh almost 1/2 a FL

Why you do this Jerry?

soon I'll weigh 1 FL and you'll weigh 1/2 a jerry
I believe

You need any bulking tips, lmk.

I'm thinking of starting steroids at age 20. I'm somewhat concerned about infertility, but besides that I'm fine with the other risks of taking test. I plan to take an AI and take HCG along with test, with everything I need for PCT on hand.

I was thinking of blasting and cruising over a year and a half period, then coming off for however many months it takes to get up to a good sperm count, then going back to blasting and cruising.

So I would go: blast (3 months), cruise (3 months), blast (3 months), cruise (3 months), blast (3 months), cruise (3 months), PCT and fertility testing (? months), repeat

>since I got out
Tf did you do?

He looks fucking stupid.

Huh?

Hey, don't talk bad about Petey.

What did you get out of?

I plead the fizzifth.

Cmon I'm genuinely interested

Sup dude, sorry fell asleep on you yesterday. Was really late for me.

I wasn't implying you ever did it. That's I worded it just as "did he ever suggest is", cause I'd of found it surprising if you ever did.

You were a quality autist for a reason, moreover you're so naively innocent I think your conscience wouldn't allow you to rob people or hurt them willingly in a situation where you can make money the "right" way.

I'll ask what exactly the drug was.

Why I worded*, did he ever suggest it*

Man, waking up is a difficult thing.

I mean, I'd be surprised if it was something he did deliberately, it doesn't seem like something that's in his character. Yeah though, he never suggested anything like that to me when we worked together, and he didn't mention anything like that in talking to him since.

So why is it that I am now doing PSMF with zero hypoglycemia while eating literally 0g of carbs, but when I do the same on DNP I get severe, basically crippling, hypoglycemia? I am getting 0 carbs either way

You go as far as no legs and shitting yourself to be like me?

Didn't realize you admired me this much bruh :3

Normally no, but he always wanted to be some kind of drug lord, and he was absolutely broke and in a pinch, so I'm on the fence.

I got pretty nauseated at first just reading that, tb h. I hope it isn't true/deliberate.

how is it possible that i have 0 (or at least completely unnoticable) balls shrinkage on 250 test 500 tren? I shrank like fuck the one time I ran 350 test 800 tren, but 0 shrinkage right now (or ever, besides that one blast).

i was low test in the first place, i guess that's part of it?

>wearing medium shirts at 250

DNP depletes carbs much quicker than otherwise.

pls

yeah but i mean don't i have 0 carbs either way?

just freeze your sperm