Besides having many options for sex, what are the upsides of being a woman?

Besides having many options for sex, what are the upsides of being a woman?

justice system

not having to work

>men's shirts
>short skirts
>colour my hair
>do what I dare

all these women won't amount to shit in like 20 years when their looks don't mean shit. They'll be stuck with some beta working at a grocery store till they're like 70.

Stay in school, faggots.

Am I literally on /r9k/ what the fuck is Veeky Forums tonight

these

sometimes i feel a little emotional, nigga

Not having to deal with personhood
Guaranteed control over lineage
Limited contemplation
Lack of religiosity
Lack of artistry
Always passionate and always able to follow it as it erupts spontaneously

it sounds like it's better to be a guy imo

can have sex with multiple partners and have an abortion if i get pregnant rather than face the consequences of my actions

this really

>Being able to do nothing
>being able to complain about that

The hope that a man will come and lead her to the promise land.

Affirmative action in technology firms.
This triggers me so hard every time

Guys make it out that being a woman is amazing because if you're attractive life is ez mode, but even an attractive woman simply doesn't have it as good as a man can.

I'd pick being a man over being a woman every time. Women are intrinsically worse than men.

most of these are true, just some are trying to be too creative and doesn`t work too well

this

sure, women are born attractive

but men have far more capacity to be attractive

are you telling me someone like Jeff Seid or Zyzz is on the same attractiveness as some D-cup blonde slut, from a completely neutral and unbiased standpoint?

Much less attractive, much more beautiful.

Yes there is a difference.

Pillow fights

Ones in RED really hit home. Especially rejecting women sexually. Their insecurity takes over and next thing you know people are saying you are gay. Current gym situation..

>lack of religiosity
That one's objectively untrue.

It is. Anyone complaining about their maleness is a huge bitch. Being male is so awesome that women practically worship men who grab it by the horns and make the most of it.

dont you get it lifting doesnt cure AUTISM

STACY sits on her ASS rejecting every TRYSTAN who walks up to her and spills his SPAGHETTI while CHAD eats PIZZA and FUCKS her than LEAVES

If they don't smoke and stay fit it'll be more like 30 years.

>That one's objectively untrue.
Please, women are attracted to folk religion, mythos and religion as a social function. Very few of them can ever be initiates.

I'd say that Veeky Forums = /r9k/ with muscles.

But we all know that's not true.

Veeky Forums = /r9k/ full stop.

pnis

There are none

t. a woman

white, female, normal weight is all you need to play life in easy mode

Only in America, where women slave at home.

None really
All "female privileges" are vastly overrated

Hello my friend, let me tell you about SAUDI ARABIA.

you're probably trolling, but I know a lot of women who really do think there are no advantages to being a woman. it's ridiculous how deluded they can be

>employers will prefer to hire you
Yeah that's a bunch of bullshit. Young women are typically avoided like the plague because they're about to spend a quarter of their twenties giving birth or nursing.

With the random possibility that the woman never returns to work because 'm-muh babies need me'

America is the Saudi Arabia of the western world. Don't even pretend it isn't true.

You guys are so nuts for your religions. And even more nuts about turning anything into a religion

See:
>feminism
>MRA
>HAES
>vegan
>Political correctness
and so on

I'm from Norway frendo.

It depends on if we're talking about in a career perspective or entry-level work. A man will always have a harder time finding entry-level work, especially as manual and factory labor becomes unavailable thanks to immigration, outsourcing and automatization.
>implying Saudi Arabia isn't one of the top 5 greatest countries in the world

The same is true for a man

lotus I thought u were ghey :^)

>and so on

Go away Slavoj

yea totally
male gold diggers are a thing right?

*sniffs* *pulls shirt*

I WILLSH NOT

*touches nose*

nailed it

Struggle and pain changes people. Therefor females never really develop at all. They are like children, all their hobbies+interessets pretty much reflect this well. Be pretty, be cute, do "girl" things that are trendy right now. That is literally it. Compared to that, the below average male is made fun of in highschool, has hardly any friends, and will keep on struggling due to nothing but pretty much a coin toss in life. Actually two. First is whether female or male, and second wehther attractive or not. Either way, the male will actually have to compensate for everything, and either letting him just die, or he becomes amazing. Average males have it slightly easiert, but nowadays there is not much difference between average and below average for most females, they all just see losers. Being a gifted or very gifted male in terms of looks/social standing/talents etc, makes the life of a male easier, but it often backfires as well. I think it is pretty challenging being a male, that being said, if someone said that a sniper could shot me in the head and I could just insta die one day in the close future, I am not sure if I would say no to it.

>implying gold digging is easy

At least 5/30 days of the month you will be in pain and toilet bound with emotion swings
You are treated like less of a person and more of an object by men, so you never really fit in
You are stuck socializing with other girls, which usually ends up being boring as shit.
You will be labeled slut or attention whore on Veeky Forums no matter in what situation they find out about you being female.
Society expects you to be pretty (ugly successful women are looked down on more than ugly successful men)
wear make up to look sexually attractive
Two hours a day grooming hair, face and body.
Selective eating and cardio
People assume you're shallow because you take care of your body more than men (I think)
Men will always try to get into your pants subconsciously even when there is 0% chance of it happening. (Teachers and bosses are no exceptions)
Can't mention liking games without being associated with either gamur girls or landwhales with moustaches and cyan hair.

JUST etc etc.

Buying clothes + accessorizing is way more fun. Plus you can try a whole bunch of different haircuts, change your makeup on the daily if you feel like it, fingernail polish, etc..
>t. have 2 sisters

There are fucking none
Even the getting laid easily isn't that amazing

right now
the world
>betas/white knights being doormats

before
nothing
>women were literally property in the past

a 5/10 can be 7+ with make up
after that she can have whatever she wants
if some guy isnt interested she can always find another within the hour
when her eggs are about to dry up she can snags a beta and cuck him

Females can get better gains though, if they knot what they're doing.

Explain, how?

>men will always try to get in your pants
Oh BOO HOO, I have the opposite sex LINING UP to fuck me. Christ, must be a fucking nightmare!

>At least 5/30 days of the month you will be in pain and toilet bound with emotion swings
not if you take birth control
>You are treated like less of a person and more of an object by men, so you never really fit in
when women stop treating themselves like objects, then maybe men will too. men are objectified just as much as women but no one cares
>You are stuck socializing with other girls, which usually ends up being boring as shit
women can socialize with anyone they want, just as much as a man can. socializing with girls is boring because girls are boring
>You will be labeled slut or attention whore on Veeky Forums no matter in what situation they find out about you being female
and men will be labelled autists or neckbeards. how is that any different?
>Society expects you to be pretty
same can be said of men. we are expected to be tall, handsome, ripped and rich. men are expected to lead. women can get away with being average
>wear make up to look sexually attractive
no one is forcing women to wear makeup, which will only leave you looking like a leather bag by your 30s
>Two hours a day grooming hair, face and body
what? an ex of mine took half an hour at most to get ready to go out
>Selective eating and cardio
or eat everything and no fitness like tess holliday and people will still support you
>People assume you're shallow because you take care of your body more than men
people can assume men are shallow because they spend a couple hours in the gym sculpting a physique
>Men will always try to get into your pants subconsciously even when there is 0% chance of it happening
and women don't try to get into mens pants subconsciously? what about all the female teachers who commit statutory rape of their students and all the female bosses who get away with sexually harassing their male employees
>Can't mention liking games without being associated with either gamur girls or landwhales with moustaches and cyan hair
that's stupid
your entire post can be debunked

Being a woman has some pros and cons

Pros (if you're pretty):
>people will give you free stuff
>men will bend over backwards for you
>there will be no challenges in life

Cons:
>no one will ever respect you
>you have no passion/interests
>physically weak and feeble
>your looks expire after 25
>you can't drive/operate machinery
>men will always surpass you in everything

Now the list is pretty long, but many of them are quite bullshit. I'll agree that some stuff turns into an advantage for women, but I wouldn't want to be one that's for sure. Just hearing my sister's stories about being catcalled daily, groped while in the bus, not respected and such is so infuriating.
Some other issues rely more on the shitty american justice system than anything else. My country just passed a law allowing a couple to divorce without a judhe if it comes from a common aggreement, hence allowing for fair terms. Same thing for all the rape accusation, your system works on the basis of guilty until proven innocent (seriously, wtf?) Hence you end up with plenty of innocents in shit situations because they have no way to prove they didn't do what they're accused of.

Anyway, I'd say that yes some stuff of that list is true, but some of it is false as well. World isn't black and white like that.

Shut the fuck up retard

Honestly, most of them rely on you not being some beta shit that gets walked on.

If you can stand up for yourself and not stutter and look away like some child, pretty much everything is accepted. Just have to handle it well.

It is when you don't WANT sex with everyone. I am in a commited relationship and I don't want to have sex with anyone else.

It is
Men are trash

It's funny how women literally have so few problems and little adversity in their lifes that the make up drama all the time.
>men are such pigs
>they catcall me and express that I am pretty
Bitch, you should be in utter bliss that you can achive what little purpose your kind have in society. Rape isn't a big deal either. As far as crimes go, it's pretty harmless. I'm just glad that Sharia law is coming to the western world.

>can get laid whenever
>can work a shit job and get by because of tips
>don't even have to buy food because there will always be beta orbiters willing to buy you food
>can get a sugar daddy
>can pass school without studying
>can sleep with the boss to get a promotion
>can marry a beta provider who will look after you

honestly fuck off

You do realize that women have no other purpose than being a human birthing sac? You are inferior in every way.

jesus can you cry about your non-issues a little more?

Well yea women dont care about sex
Except with chad

Do you expect women to know of any real problems when they've never faced them?

I imagine it's like america's next topmodel where they bawl their eyes out when they get a haircut, have to walk in uncomfortbale shoes for one hour or are unnecessarily bitchy to each other

only irl and no model contract at the end

Exactly what I'm trying to say
There are no perks to being a woman
Being surrounded by men DEFINITELY is not a fucking perk
It's trash

Dating women is a waste of time too. Marriage is a complete sham.

It's pretty obvious that women are incapable of loving anyone except their offspring. That's just their neurobiology. When they say they love their husband, they really mean the environment he maintains and money he brings in. Women are no problems cheating even decades into a marriage because they lack the ability to love like men do.

Some women can't even manage to love their kids. There was a video of a single mother in China who beat her baby. The police apprehended her and she explained that "rape" was the cause of her behavior. See, muslims have the right idea about women and how they should be kept.

This guy gets it.

You do realise that birth control still makes you have your preiod right? It just makes it more regular for most girls.

Honestly no, women are more objectified than men. The simple fact that women can end up as an object, to compliment a man, just shows that. How many ads with women compared to ads with men only to promote the product by putting a good looking person?

Come on, we all have the same reaction when a firl says she prefers to be with men cus that's less drama. Everyone sees her as sucking everyone's dick.

Because autists and neckbeard is just a buzzword at this point. Whereas a girl will immediately be jumped by every thirsty man simply because she has a vagina. Her onlt value to their eyes is as a sxual partner. That's a bit sad really.

Naaah we're not expected to be ripped rich, handsome, etc. That's for standing out. And there's the whole difference, if you don't well shit, you're average but that's it. But an ugly girl? Boy is she in trouble. Everyone will mock her, because, as explained above, women are still valued quite artificially, hence an ugly one will see her value drop down quite fast.
I'll pass on the other stuff concerning that.

I daresay that women try a lot less than men. Still related to the point above, since a woman value is still represented by her beauty (more or less) the prettier she is, the more attention she will get. And honestly, it's pretty fucking awful. Try to talk for a while with a female friend or family, even a not so hot one. You'll realise that being hit on every single day is fucking atrocious. Honestly, I fume when I hear my sisters stories. It is tiring, sometimes you just want to be meft alone,even if the other person's hot.
As to the teacher, I call bullshit on that. I've seen many more cases where the teacher is labeled as a slut (especially in America, with the whole muh religion thing), fired, prosecuted, and sent to jail. Men get the same end, but it should be so.

Honestly stop writing fanfiction user

you can touch your boobs whenever you want

Come on man, try to be mature for once.

Why don't you just kill yourself if you can't even play your cards right? Both women and men hate edgy tumblr cunts like you.

>Both women and men hate edgy tumblr cunts like you.

And I should kill myself because of that? Pff. If they do that's not my problem.

I actually saw a Finnish show where teen girls wanted a model contract. One girl broke down when they said that your hair needs to be cut shorter. What a vain bitch.

What would you call real issues you faggot?
We're talking gender specific issues here.
Not personal issues.
Fucking trash frogposter.

Then stay around and be an obnoxious cunt. You'll see that shit like that doesn't fly in the real world.

I agree with a lot of this but
>Obscure Interests
Having different hobbies or interests has never, EVER been a problem with girls. Most of the girls I've dated will at least pretend to be interested when I talk about WW1 trench raids for an hour and a half.
>Quiet
Girls are generally easily annoyed by guys who follow them around and won't shut the fuck up, I've witnesses this. The trick is to stay pretty reserved with your speech until you have something insightful to say, or wish to talk about something you really care about. Speak less, but have your words carry more weight.
>"IF YOU ORGASM BEFORE YOUR PARTNER IS SATISFIED YOU'RE A FAILURE!!"
You have these things on your body, they're called hands and a tongue. If more than %40 of your sex is just intercourse then you are a terrible fuck.
>Owns guns
Again, never had a girl care. They're either indifferent or somewhat curious.
>You are into hobbies like videogames, anime, and other stuff most people consider weird.
It isn't fucking 1997 anymore. Even Chad fucks around on his Xbox One or Steam account after getting back from an EDM festival where he slays pussy because of his FACE HEIGHT FRAME status and watches twitch streams of LoL.
>Enjoys masturbation
Again, this was written by somebody who got out of highschool in '99 and has had no social life sense. People are a lot more light-hearted than this now. Nobody gives a fuck that you jerk off.
>Have a particular sexual interest
I'd be creeped out too if somebody came to me and started talking about wanting to have their nuts hit with a riding crop when we just started talking a day ago. Girls are perfectly willing to discuss this shit given you have that sort of relationship with them, even a close friendship allows you to step over that line and talk kinks.

This was made by an autist.

They can get fucked and abused by a big strong man

>no homo

How ominous
I'm so scared user :^) I'm sure my whole life will change now that your words of wisdom have reached me
Now destiny's plan for me can truly begin

I really don't give a shit what you do or what happens to you. I just know more than you and gave you a fair warning.

You can do whatever the fuck you want to do, slut.

I'm aware

>made by an autist

This user gets it.
I'm into Veeky Forums stuff, I PAINT LITTLE PLASTIC MEN, and out of the 3 girls that I brought back to the house (I preferto go to the girl's normally, I can just drop it and come home this way if shit happens) and none got any problem with seeing all the stuff on my desk. 1 didn't give a shit, and the 2 others were impressed and made me talk about it for some time before we banged.

As I said above, most of that shit relies on being some beta shit that spills his spaghettis when someone looks at him and not standing up to people.

>Owns guns
Muhrica!

I dont even know why i'm replying to your stupid shit but here goes - women get lighter sentencing in court than men, its statistically proven. If a male teacher fucks one of his students, his sentence will be (on average) longer than a females. He will also get beaten and raped in prison, whereas a female prisoner is less likely to face that reality.

Women have some hit easier and some shit harder. Same with men. But dont think for a single second they're equal.

I meant equal in that they both get sent to prison you silly.
And chances are, if a male teacher sleeps with his student, he took advantage of a young impressionable girl. Turn that around and it's much more likely that the female teacher got with a very mature and developed student compared to his peers, who may or may not have been the first one to show his interest.

In any case, any teacher having that kind of relation with any student is just olain wrong. Heel even in Uni where basically everyone's an adult, I'm pretty sure a student and teacher will both get kicked out if something like that happens.

>women are more objectified because their inherent beauty makes them better for advertisement

Women and children first though, am I right?

Men are objectified in the sense that we're consistently considered the disposable gender, while women's only source of objectification is being considered so valuable that a man just having a woman by his side represents success.

>many options for sex

>implying all of these options are desirable

>implying i don't prefer girls 9/10 times anyway and the prob is you can't wrap them around your finger as easily as guys

>getting hot AF, no boner, no one knows, win

You didnt tell them how you watch loli anime though

Breast Cancer and being physically incapable of defending yourself.

Oh! You said upsides...

You can get fucked anytime you want and you can take things that aren't yours and get away with it if by getting away with it I mean getting railed in the asshole in exchange.

You're protected from cradle to grave by judicial, medical, legal and welfare systems.

MAN

I

>implying any of those things are false

They are. Holy shit dude.

FEEL

show tits or vagoo

FEEL

You cant argue with the first one dude, you can make arguments for the latter but any girl can get laid anytime

>waaaaah men want to have sex with me
>waaaaah not eating like shit is hard
>waaaaaaaaah i can't into vidya

GAS THE WOMEN
GENDER WAR NOW