What were Sandows lifts? It's my goal physique, since it's the only one I know is natty 100%

What were Sandows lifts? It's my goal physique, since it's the only one I know is natty 100%.

I heard he did light weight with really high reps, then again it could just be a rumor meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=B6SUQ2ioaLgC&printsec=frontcover&dq=&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false
evilcyber.com/fitness/the-eugen-sandow-workout-you-can-do-at-home/
wolfandiron.com/eugen-sandow-part-4-sandows-exercise-routine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He has several book, nigga.
Go look things up for yourself,

Also Sandow a shit, Hackenschmidt a best.

Why would he be your goal physique?
>Wide hips
>Terrible chest
aim higher

bent press- body weight
Saxon Side press

books.google.com/books?id=B6SUQ2ioaLgC&printsec=frontcover&dq=&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

evilcyber.com/fitness/the-eugen-sandow-workout-you-can-do-at-home/

wolfandiron.com/eugen-sandow-part-4-sandows-exercise-routine/

I think it's a good, reasonable goal. It's hard to pick a good body to shoot for if you're natty. Remember, if OP reaches this, he can always shoot higher.

>“I am myself no believer in a special diet, still less in a rigid one, as necessary while training. The old nonsense on this subject, about raw eggs and underdone meat, seems to be passing away, and more rational views now prevail. I eat whatever I have a taste for, without stinting myself unduly; nor do I restrict myself seriously in what I drink. Commonly, I abjure anything intoxicating, confining myself mostly to beer and light wines. Tea and coffee I never suffer myself to touch. All I impose upon my appetites is that they shall be temperately indulged.” – Eugen Sandow, System of Physical Training

SANDOW eat's WHATEVER HE HAS TASTE FOR, without STINTING HIMSELF UNDULY, while you COUNT YOUR MACROS

Because he is a good ball park figure for the general population

Aren't you fucking tired of using fake ass models loaded with gear and amazing genetics you dont have as a goal yet?

Tell me Veeky Forums, how do I get into Hackenschmidt mode?

Jesus fucking Christ people, GOOGLE!

You sound like a sjw crying about fake photo shopped models and 'unobtainable' bodies. You can get to sandow mode in like 2 years.

>not posting the pre-steroid era king

>tfw still following old nonsense

Heil Veeky Forumsler.

No shit you mental retard. What you fucking cant get to in an eterniry of your shit genetic existence is all your favorite fucking fitness models

>hurr durr he looks like shit

Why do people like this guy exist? I seriously question why I even bother coming on here. The fitness community has so many mentally fucked up people.

Hermann Göring??

Body dysmorphia is real m8.

>Sandow
>natty

you have no idea breh

You know he was a legendary strongman, right? Your chances of ever getting anywhere close to his lifts are non-existant.

>I heard he did light weight with really high reps
You heard wrong.

he wasn't natty, he was dosing up on them deer antlers and bull testicles

>You heard wrong.

That was his recommendation for other people at the least. Basically a single set of 50-100 reps, increasing reps and weight per day.

>wide hips

You mean big obliques. That was actually the Western art ideal for millenniums before the v-taper meme of the past decades.

if thats your goal, just go to the gym and fuck around for some years. goal achieved

oh but never ever work chest