How do i get rid of these bad headaches i get whenever i workout, i'm doing everything right (breathing, hydration...

how do i get rid of these bad headaches i get whenever i workout, i'm doing everything right (breathing, hydration, form etc)

Are you eating enough?

yes definitely eating enough, i'm bulking

Check your BP m8

It's exertion headaches.

Keep your cervical spine neutral. Especially during deadlift and squats, if you are looking up you will spike your intra-cranial spinal pressure and trigger a migraine.

breathing isn't on point

Maybe you have an electrolyte imbalance. Hyponatremia (lack of sodium) can cause headaches. You can chceck your electrolyte levels via a bloodtest.

Or a sinus infection.

>tfw always have popped bloovessels around my eyes after a heavy bench day

like i said, my form is on point

any kind of exercise triggers it, even fapping triggers it

so if i just eat some salt it will go away

Maybe it's a tumour

It may. If you sweat a lot it may be a good idea to drink an electrolyte drink instead of water. Marathon runners who fail to adress this tend to pass out and get hospitalised for low sodium.

Do 4 scoops breh. Leave headaches behind.

alright thanks, i'll give it a try tommorow
why is it only triggered by exercise then

>why is it only triggered by exercise then

What am I, a fucking doctor?

Had this too a year ago, didn't go to the doctor thou.
It passed after a month or so but couldn't excercise or do anything intense during hat month.

don't say it if you don't know wtf you're talking about then

maybe you're dying, RIP

Well i said MAYBE it's a tumour, I didn't give you a fucking diagnosis, just said what it could be, And you know what? There is a small percentage chance that it is, so what I said In my first post is right.

but you said you're not a doctor, wew retard

>retard

Says the one who came to Veeky Forums for medical advice gg faggot. I hope it is a tumour.

nah i just went to a doctor and it's not a tumour shame faggot, i'll live to see another day

i used to get those too. what actually helped was having a traumatic brain injury. no headaches since brah

>i'll live to see another day

And society is poorer for it.