How do you lose facial fat...

How do you lose facial fat? My friend says you have to slap your face really hard on each cheek 10 times before your bed toilet. Apparently this discourages your body from storing fat there?

Spot reduction is a myth, you can lose fat but not choose where unless it's chirurgy.

That's exactly what you do good job op

I dropped 125 pounds and my face was the biggest transformation. I have people that have known me for 20+ years that don't recognize me.

I have been taking prednisone for a while so my face has gotten a bit fat. Everywhere else is fine. :(

>before your bed toilet.
wut

>Apparently this discourages your body from storing fat there?
Actually, positive reinforcement has been proven to be more effective - ie, when you see fat being stored in your ass or arms or whatever praise it or give it treats.

What do you mean ''>wut''

How would I ''treat'' my face? I don't want to praise them with words, that would look weird...

Ask grown men to nicely cum on your chubby little cheeks.

I've never seen this video, but I just know he's saying "Expect us" as he tips the fedora.

I worked at Amazon briefly and found a bin of those masks. Wrote faggot on the inside of a few.

Kill yourself ty

Pretty edgy, huh?

Your friend is a dipshit, gotta be sets of 15+ each side, you're going for endurance.

Also,
>bed toilet

?

How is a bed toilet confusing to you retards?

Lose fat everywhere, supplement yohimbine hcl to liberate the really stubborn fat that sticks around at the end of a cut

Like this? So you can just lie there and piss and shit without having to get up?

No it's like a flat white bathroom object with two curves that connect, different to a toilet. Use it before bed...

A chamberpot?

My country banned Yohimbine and customs siezed my shit last time I tried to import it.

Is there anything else I can use?

What country?

That may be the most retarded bioscience ever

But you should try it and see where it takes you

South Africa. We don't have shit down here.

this is what I've been doing for five years now

strongest jawline you'll ever see in a man, they call me sexquare

Its 50 times a day both sides, 10 is for strength gains only.

Speaking of face problems, what can I do about Rosacea?

Go to a derm, dumbass