ITT: The Great Cuckolds of History

The following is an excerpt from Marco Polo's journal of his travels.

>The province of Kamul, which used to be a kingdom, contains towns and villages in plenty, the chief town being also called Kamul. The province lies between two deserts, the Great Desert and a small one three days’ journey in extent. The inhabitants are all idolaters [Buddhists] and speak a language of their own. They live on the produce of the soil; for they have a superfluity of foodstuffs and beverages, which they sell to travelers who pass that way. They are a very gay folk, who give no thought to anything but making music, singing and dancing, and reading and writing according to their own usage, and taking great delight in the pleasures of the body. I give you my word that if a stranger comes to a house here to seek hospitality he receives a very warm welcome. The host bids his wife do everything that the guest wishes. Then he leaves the house and goes about his own business and stays away two or three days. Meanwhile the guest stays with his wife in the house and does what he will with her, lying with her in one bed just as if she were his own wife; and they lead a gay life together. All the men of this city and province are thus cuckolded by their wives; but they are not the least ashamed of it. And the women are beautiful and vivacious and always ready to oblige. (cont)

>Now it happened during the reign of Mongu Khan, lord of the Tartars, that he was informed of this custom that prevailed among the men of Kamul of giving their wives in adultery to outsiders. Mongu thereupon commanded them under heavy penalties to desist from this form of hospitality. When they received this command, they were greatly distressed; but for three years they reluctantly obeyed. Then they held a council and talked the matter over, and this is what they did. They took a rich gift and sent it to Mongu and entreated him to let them use their wives according to the traditions of their ancestors; for their ancestors had declared that by the pleasure they gave to guests with their wives and goods they won the favor of their idols and multiplied the yield of their crops and their tillage. When Mongu Khan heard this he said: “Since you desire your own shame, you may have it.” So he let them have their way. And I can assure you that since then they have always upheld this tradition and uphold it still.

wow why?

maybe he was joking

>be marco, doing polo shit
>hey what is this kamul province?
*whoosh*
>W-was THAT A FUCKING ARROW?
>"and all they guys in kamul are... Super gay and a bunch of cucks. Fuck them."

it's a practical decision if you're not hung up on the idea of being a cuck

Joseph was literally the Cuck of God

Audible giggle, m8

Indeed, the entire christian religion is built upon a foundation of accepting and praising the act of cuckoldry. No wonder the west is declining.

Most religions are founded on this. Cuckoldry is part of the fabric of nearly all cultures around the world.

>And the women are beautiful and vivacious and always ready to oblige. (cont)
Marco fucking Polo wrote this of EVERY womenfolk he found in Asia.

I suspect he was a turbovirgin Sexpat who just saw foreign pussy and went "wow."

>Some years after divorcing Aelia Paetina, in 38 or early 39, Claudius married Valeria Messalina, who was his first cousin once removed and closely allied with Caligula's circle.Shortly thereafter, she gave birth to a daughter, Claudia Octavia. A son, first named Tiberius Claudius Germanicus, and later known as Britannicus, was born just after Claudius' accession.

>This marriage ended in tragedy. The ancient historians allege that Messalina was a nymphomaniac who was regularly unfaithful to Claudius — Tacitus states she went so far as to compete with a prostitute to see who could have the most sexual partners in a night[41] — and manipulated his policies in order to amass wealth. In 48, Messalina married her lover Gaius Silius in a public ceremony while Claudius was at Ostia.

>Sources disagree as to whether or not she divorced the Emperor first,

>>"and all they guys in kamul are... Super gay and a bunch of cucks. Fuck them."

nice

Proofs?
Do the five major world religions. Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism

>Tacitus states she went so far as to compete with a prostitute to see who could have the most sexual partners in a night
L-lewd...

>God doesn't have sex with your wife
>Joseph gets the Messiah himself as his adopted son
>Can ground God himself if he so wishes
>Cuck

>be forced to take care of somebody else's kid
>don't ever get credited as his father
>wife won't fuck you because she wants to stay a virgin forever
>"I-it's a blessing, s-stop calling me a cuck you guys!"

What is more likely? That this Jewish woman was a straight up virgin and gave up birth to Jesus, or that she got piped down by some Roman soldier and didn't want to tell her cuck husband Joseph? You could get stoned to death for adultery back then, she literally cucked him. He accepted it, and believed her when she said she was a virgin even though she gave birth to a fucking kid. Jesus really was European though.

Lol who said that Mary died a virgin and that Jesus did not have any siblings? You need to go back and read carefully my friend because that is not true. The point of Mary is that she gave birth to Jesus as a virgin. Jesus had a virgin birth.