ELIX won't stop falling

>ELIX won't stop falling

Other urls found in this thread:

elixirtoken.io/stats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

down to 0

Meh. My genesis addresses will be growing for 10 years so I'm alright.

Tried to warn people it was a pump and dump.
But you fags shrugged it off and said I was FUDing.

Its a Pajeet scam. they lied about their supply ten fold

Told you. Many times. Buy Verge, I said. You laughed. Not laughing now, are you?

can we at least expect a minor DCB?

Stop trying to warn those ungrateful fucks man. Next time just hop in and dump on their asses for a quick profit

>bragging in multiple threads about having a pajeet shitcoin generator
Wow, much riches to you my dears!

sorry for being a rookie how were we supposed to know about the supply being a lie? I'd been searching for a decent low supply coin like that for a while.

>down over 50%
No.

protip: low supply doesn't matter if the coin is a pajeet scam since there won't be demand for it anyway. Market cap isn't the ONLY thing you should look out for.

lol, you saved image with the image name in the crop.

ever heard of right click + save as?

What is the value of a coin that nobody will buy from you?

Congrats. You're a marine now

Check out Crave. 1.3mil supply

Damn its almost vertical

Ever heard of tiny phone in the arctic?

Heading to sub 2k tonight. The whales/pump and dumpers have moved onto Bismuth and will start shilling that coin soon. DO NOT buy into their pump and dumps unless you want a repeat of ELIX.

i had bought in for about 1100sat a week or two ago so I still cashed out with profit, but not at the top, didn't pull the trigger until around 5k sats a couple hours ago. Really pissed I didn't get out closer to the top, but I guess I couldn't have known exactly where that would have been at the time. Oh well still made like 4x and learned something from the experience

Shit like this is going to get everything regulated. You are fucking asking for this Veeky Forums.

>Implying I didn't ride a 30% BIS gain and already cash out

This is a slaughter, a sincere RIP to all the elix bagholders.

That's very smart of you, user. My warning is just for the people who are thinking of going in RIGHT NOW when it's already pumped. Never stay in these pump and dump shitcoins for too long.

nah i want to be in PnDs i just need to reframe my thinking... instead of getting caught up in the idea that "this might be the next ethereum!" I need to just set exit targets ahead of time, "as soon as this 4x I exit immediately and never think about this coin again"

goal should be accruing more BTC, not praying for the one-in-a-million next BTC/ETH type scenario.

Elix and Link are matches. Useful, but hold them too long and you will get burned.

Okay I cashed out and lost $230 on a $400 throw in, now I have something to mention when someone asks what my worst trade was. Fingers crossed I don't get lied to about a basic piece of info on the next coin I pull the trigger on.

No bags for this weak handed cuck

I bought in at 4200 Satoshis and am positively cringing right now

Jesus christ you are fucking dumb. It hurts me to read this you are so dumb. I'm actually typing out on an anonymous Mongolian Bear Stuffing forum how fucking stupid you are you are infuriating.

I am only happy knowing you'll lose everything and be sad and feel stupid forever

Good decision. It's going to 1k sats by tomorrow

Yep. At least you learned something from ELIX. The whole point of altcoins, even high potential ones like ChainLink, is to accumulate more BTC/ETH. That's why every single person sold LINK at exactly 5x ICO and it's now dropping until some major news. Always set a reasonable target before you even start buying the coin.

t-thanks

hold me Veeky Forums

Putting elix next to link.

You did the right thing.

elixirtoken.io/stats.html

new stats page

If you want to recoup your losses, here are two upcoming ICOs I plan on participating and cashing out at exactly 3x. Good luck, user.

request.network and Airswap

elix done, next pump starting is BIS

I'm not really keen on tiny coins right now, wanna elaborate?

>starting

you dont , you get in and out w gains before the pajeets fuck u. coin supply scams are getting popular now. theyre getting crafty

Clowns. Parabolic price increases are always met with equally extreme corrections. The greater the increase, the harder the correction. There is no exception to this rule. It is never different.

Only thing that changes is when it corrects and the level it corrects to. in this case it looks like its going to 2600 sats. This was plain as day when it plateaued at 8500 and then fell off the edge to sub 8k.

Make it stop please fuck.

I've looked into these two coins and they seem to be the most promising ones in October. I'm not sure what you mean by "tiny coins" but these two have major players in the fintech industry backing them. Both will have a MCAP of 30-40mil right out of the gate. That's TINY for what they're doing and the hype surrounding them. 3x is absolutely guaranteed.

So much this.

how am i dumb? im relatively new, trying to learn.

my thinking is getting into pumped coins as long as you're not buying at the top is financially smart as long as you get out and dont get stuck with bags. Or is that somehow the wrong way to look at it?

Obn and elixer were released on similar timeframes. So why is obn doing ok but elixer isn't?

Elixir:
>anonymous dev
>suspicious pajeet shills out of nowhere promising moon mission with vague info on the coin
>Lied about supply
>3 page whitepaper
Basically a pnd

Obsidian:
>Responsive dev team on slack.
>Fluffypony(creator of monero) as an advisor
>Has alpha messenger ready to be tested
>messenger aims to be truly anonymous and decentralized
Pretty much the difference between a legitimate project and a shitcoin

Nobody fucking lied about supply! It's Coinmarketcap's fault for not updating its page. Holy shit you people are dumb.

Time to take losses and move on.

I saw several people explaining the supply correctly and in a calm manner in EVERY thread, but your euphoria was too loud, you didn't hear shit. How about next time you actually look at what people are saying even if you don't personally like their message's implications? This is 100% on you. When you spend money like a drunken norwegian sailor, you can't come crying to mommy whenever a scammy pajeet swindles your gold watch from you.

Honestly, Elixir only started being shilled well after it had already double in price in true Veeky Forums fashion.

Are they both closed for registration? It seems so.

The whitelist registration for Airswap is tomorrow. Request is closed but I'm going to try and get some cheap on ED.

Nice, thanks. Did you participate in Airtoken ICO aswell? You might like this as well... already a working product, huge target market, ex-Google people.

because you were.
fuck off

no they didnt.
the dev put up the stat page because community asked him too. because there were a lot of questions about it. people that read the whitepaper knew how this works and what to expect.

CMC was incorrect and they (CMC) didnt update sill after being asked.

Putting the stats page online just gives the devs more credibility in my eyes. If only user could stop thinking in such narrow timeframes.

Coins that go x7 correct. They always do... yet user keeps screaming MOVE ON THIS COIN IS DED

im still up a ton. got in at 500 sats took some profits. so IDGAF. project is great an can reach at least 1 USD even accounting for the max supply (in 10 years mind you).

im just dissapointed in the FUD. yesterday it was truly (((our coin))). and Veeky Forums fucked themselves.

anyway i take solace in all the pink wojaks when the app comes online.