Dont mind me just quietly mooning before the major game changing mercury release on fri

Dont mind me just quietly mooning before the major game changing mercury release on fri

In b4 dumping the news

Why is no one on Veeky Forums talking about this?

If everyone put their shitcoins into BAT and used the Brave browser, we'd all be loaded.

most are buying in friday after it drops and making us rich

I hope you're right. I really need this right now. If everything goes according to plan, I will give Brendan Eich a sloppy wet kiss. Only if he consents of course.

lol

Im using the brave browser. Explain friday please, should i buy some bat coin now or after friday? I lost a lot of money on bch and i hope to get some of it back.

its on 24h high atm, your call xD

buy high sell low

looking to buy 1k more, any idea if it'll drop a bit before the release?

Could you give me some advice on this coin? Just wait? I'm trying to recover 35% losses

why would trust any advice from Veeky Forums dude maybe thats the reaon you lost 35%, Go check it out for yourself make a own opinion.

Personally i think it will dip a bit , i am waiting on that and i step in

If all goes well I'll give OgreMan a sloppy wet kiss.

Yeah your call, but honestly after this weekend happens you will not regret buying it anywhere below $0.30

easy 10k on fri

Buy ARDR in 2 days

so why is this going up ? this is the biggest scam

all they did was reconfigure chrome and issue a coin that does nothing

Bought days ago, up 20% feels good man. Finally picked the right coin at the right time. And it's not even Friday yet!!

why do you even open up ur mouth when you got nothing usefull to say , go back to Elix thread and get dumped on idiot do your homework

>I'm a retard

The post.

Some of the biggest VCs in the world back BAT. Not sure Veeky Forums knows the real hype with this thing

>The team has venture capital investment funding from Founders Fund, Foundation Capital, Propel Venture Partners, Pantera Capital, DCG, Danhua Capital, and Huiyin Blockchain Venture

>Founders Fund, Foundation Capital, Propel Venture Partners, Pantera Capital, DCG, Danhua Capital, and Huiyin Blockchain Venture

None of those are the biggest VCs in the world fucking lying cunt

Welp, I'm in~

Nice dip there thanks to fags dumping at 6500

Creator of JavaScript, co founder of mozzilla. Most legit developer to ever get involved with crypto. Actual need to revolutionise online advertising. Stupid fudders still claiming it's a scam. Least I won't have to listen to your shit in the moon.