85 fucking cents. What did you do Veeky Forums...

85 fucking cents. What did you do Veeky Forums? This was supposed to be a shitty messenger app we fudded because its ico didn't even sell out

oh god why didn't i buy in the ico

It's got a cool name, bro, that's gotta be worth at least 2 bucks.

I held
and im still holding
get in now or stay poor

jusy buy in and hold until they release more shit on their platform, will 10x at least

everyone that FUDed it was secretly buying it dummy :^)

We out here Op. I bet you called me a dumbass on my birthday in August when I bought this. Use your brain next time

Holy fuck i bought in ico. Feelsalright

There's still time.

Let me guess, you're missing Bismuth too? Better stock up those bags while you can OP.

I don't get it. It's just a messenger app.

Do your research. It's a DAPP. A platform for all currencies to allow anonymous messaging. It can work for Monero and all those privacy coins.

Gotta spell everything out for you guys. Now invest. fuck.

It ain't too late bro. Only 20 mil marketcap.

But elixir dumped at a 1m cap. I'm still not sure if I want to go in.

so BIS

>buying ATH

You nigs never learn

elixir dumped because it lied about its cap.

k. go buy BIS. have fun

If it breaks 20k i'd buy because it will fly once it cracks it

Whales panicking on cryptopia lol

How many ODN you guys holding?

I have 15K.

comfy 40k here buddy

1700 :(

only 200 lol I'm broke

You staking?

feelin comfy

of course

Whats the reward been like?

20KSAT INCOMING BOYS

a block every 2 to 3 days

Sitting on 1k. Bought at 70 currently at 86 so hopefully this works out

1.5k during ico and 3k at 12k sats

20K WALL BREACHED

not yet user.

We’re doing it right. Don’t sell!

I have 3000 I bought at 13500 please don't shit on me you big guys

Ltc/odn pair is over $1

Tfw comfy

We tell them to buy into a quality investment and they reject it for pajeet PNDs. Then we have to sift through their pink wojak and begger threads for weeks. I feel nothing but contempt.

3 btc wall; let's activate emergency BTC reserves to shit on this fool.

It fell for about 30 seconds but then another $1k wall popped up

i have $20k and need to to 5x for $100k ASAP. do you boys think this could be the one?

sure why not
but not asap this is a long hold.

See you on the moon, lads. This will go up solid until some time after launching on the higher volume exchange.

I sold my ICO coins at 40 cents

welcome to the JUST club

any why would you do that

You'll probably only turn that into 60-70k in the very short term. It'll roll on up past your target before eoy probably tho.

Man, when normies learn what this coin actually does...

Yeah, big releases on their 3 month roadmap, and if they deliver it's going above $2 for sure. Even at $5 it's at a 122m marketcap. Achievable goal. I recommend you join their slack as well.

I had no idea Veeky Forums would shill this coin so hard

I had 13k ODN too...

really want to kms

lol wtf i bought this ico then thought i got scammed for biz shilling it, now im fucking rich LMAO

Hey at least you got out with profit right? The biggest news for this coin comes out on December. You still have plenty of time to decide to buy in again.

Same here bud, hopefully poorfags not for much longer.

dude same i put 2 btc in and have like 10 now LMFAO

Guys don't sell at the moment, wait for the higher volume exchange.

Cryptopia is too low volume to dump, hold and we'll see much bigger profits down the line.

And the staking rewards are crazy, just stick in it the wallet, get comfy, and prepare to be rich (or well, as rich as x10 gains will make you).

It's still on a garbage exchange.

Buy this shit ASAP or you're going to kick yourself again. You don't need to FOMO in but just buy some before it hits a real fucking exchange.

Anyone dumping right now (if they can) is a colossal fucking retard. I'm not selling this until my $100 is worth $10,000,000.

Lol let the flippers sell while it's only on Cryptopia.

This. You'll fuck yourself if you dump on an exchange where a shit coin has more volume than btc/eth. The high volume exchange will be announced soon.

$0.91 and climbing LETS FUCKING GO

Is this what an actual mooning feels like??

We have not even left the atmosphere yet, my friend.

It was actually shilled here during the ico too, even though the leftover supply would be burned. Bizbros helping bizbros

Please fasten your seat belts. Moon snacks will be served in short order.

>tfw I finally went all in on the right coin

Jesus fucking christ I have 33k USD now I've never had this much money in my life what do I do oh god do I sell?

I fucking sold LINK when it dipped to buy ODN. Did I make the right choice? LINK is also mooning at the moment.

of course you did bucko

Well, do you want 66K USD soon? Don't you dare fucking sell. It's only on Cryptopia for god's sake.

500 and happy with it

I have a 50k student loan, I'm so fucking close. I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE.

How much did you put in senpai?

Fuck, if you have 33k now, you're going to blow right past that soon. Just don't forget taxes.

do what's best for you

these shills only try to help you when it's in their best interest. If you sell it will increase supply and decrease demand. They hate this.

At least wait until we hit a second exchange, then take a bit a profit and let the rest climb. This will keep you calm while letting the rest happen.

Create an exit strategy on all of your investments or ways to manage yourself even if you make the wrong choices it is important to be consistent in your actions devoid of emotion.

Sell when it gets to 100mil cap

Do it please. Dump the fucking thing. Some people here want cheaper masternodes.

How bad am I going to regret putting half my portfolio into this coin in about 20 min?

It just dipped

Only think you're going to wish is you bought more

Waiting for my ethereum to transfer, can yall niggas dip this shit like all the way in the next 30 minutes?

Please see

Retracements are normal. Learn to control your emotions. If you are that scared, sell. But honestly, I don't think it's in your best interest.

Man fuck crypto. The only thing left is a bunch of nigger scammer coins that pump 30-90% then dump three hours later. As of now you literally have to find some random fucking coin no ones shilled, throw your life savings into it, pray some europoor fuckers pump it and sell right before the dump. It's over

I presented to buy some on blockfolio a few days ago fuck me feels bad wish I really bought

God please don't be lying to me

I have exactly enough for 2 masternodes. I don't think I should sell desu.

The fuck are you even talking about

Anyone knows when this is gonna get listed on other exchanges?

I can't tell, is this FUD?

Shit then keep staking moon bro you are going to be very comfy.

Or you can do your research and put your money into a good project. Stop being a lazy nigger.

This shit is going to $5 by the 25th. Witness this.

Their email said they were holding onto news of a high volume exchange, and can announce in a week or two.

Can't wait for all the pink wojaks when this comes tumbling down.

What the fuck is with these weak ass hands cashing out the order book?

>tfw you dont listen to Veeky Forums and actually research the ico's you buy

Idiots or ico investors cashing out small amounts. It doesnt matter, nearly 100% gain in 24h by only word of mouth. There are bound to be sellers. ODN is going to Moon.

delet THIS NOW

Witnessed the dubs don't lie. Screencapped.

What do the retarded high priced orders indicate ? Whales doing what exacty ? About to dump ? Plz help a newfag.

It depends if they're buys or sells.

Honestly, you should not even check the price for the next week.