Fit my left lat is very noticeably smaller than my right what do, serious enquiries only plz

Fit my left lat is very noticeably smaller than my right what do, serious enquiries only plz

lay the foundation puppers

Also one arm dumbell rows you nog

Lay the foundation pupper

Have the same thing, turned out to be due to mild scoliosis cause asymmetry, but not muscle imbalance. lel, maybe get that check?

Weighted pull-ups helped me

Lay the foundation puppers

>tfw your city's tectonic plate collapses

Lay the foundation pupper.

Should I just do them every day or something, I train back two times a week

lay the foundation pupper

Ok OP, I have the EXACT same problem as you. My problem is due to shitty genetics as my left arm is a good inch longer than my right, causing serious imbalances.

First, completely give up on using the lat pull down to try and fix your imbalance. If you have a diverging lat pull down then that may be useful put its still not the best. If you have an actual body irregularity like me, which you probably do since it's so heavily noticeable, you will probably never get rid of it completely, but here's the exercises that I found worked to hit the left lat a bit more:
>dumbbell rows, trying to give as much exertion possible to the left side, though you should be going hard on each
>chin ups. I know it's a two handed exercise, but it's actually been one of the most effective for evening out my lats. Look up Dorian Yates opinion on them. He almost exclusively used them for Lat development
>Lat shrugs. I found these one of the least effective, but due to the reversal of the usual lat pull down being used instead, it can be good for evening out lats.

>that pupper picture

"lay the foundation pupper"

Do dumbell rows

Slither on, slugger.

Isolate lats (one arm-straight armed pulldowns).
Never lift more weight with your stronger side than you weaker side can handle (use the same weight on both sides).
Do a couple extra sets for the weaker side.
When strength on each side is equal you have fixed the imbalance.

The idea is to halt strengthening/growth of the stronger side so that the weaker side can catch up.

Also, if you developed an imbalance in the first place, it is likely you will develop it again. So watch it after you fix it, and it is likely a very good idea to keep isolation lat excercises in your program after it is fixed to maintain balance.

Did this come from Veeky Forums?

Nah, Veeky Forums a few days ago.

slither on, slugger

literally older than 1 year you kek

slither on, slugger

Fuck the mods

lay that foundation pupper

Slither on slugger + lay the foundation pupper