/roids/

frauds who cheat with steroids

ex:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JHdlAtlVSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you feel today is a robotripping day

I hope that the prozac makes it more potent. Didn't take enough to warrant serotonin syndrome but all my keks getting not bf worried about it for the lels

Jerrbears and FL gets an attractive MILF GF

Is it really cheating though?

Last night I hit the jackpot on a supplier for stuff I need for my new business.
I now have the parts I need, company to make shirts, company to make stickers, a friend who owns a company in Sydney to do all my graphic design and build me a website.

I'm rolling fucking high right now

If you aren't cheating, you're getting cheated

Aaww naise I love these kind of ventures good luck

Nah it's enhancing

Saying roids are cheating is like saying a 3sum is cheating

are you selling manlet sized shirts?

horrible op pic

>(You)

What?

Jerrbears means I'm getting good luck on this
Definitely gonna be my own little brand

Manlet size AND lanket size

OMFG MY DICK

>Lanklet size
So I can finally do OHP without half of my stomach showing?

Hey, my female coworker was asking me about Clen, and I don't know much about it; can someone give me a good beginners clen cycle? Thank you.

Tell her to do an EC stack instead

Alright, do you have the infograph for it?

STEROID WIKI
STEROID WIKI
STEROID WIKI
STEROID WIKI
STEROID WIKI

Got it, nvm. Thanks bro!

20mg ephedrine 200mg caffeine and cardio

Yes you will be able to!
Also it won't be super fucking baggy.
Only thing is it will have my company/YouTube logo on it :^)

I used to work at a t shirt company in college. I have so many random shirts with designs on them that make no sense. The only thing I care about is them fitting my giant frame

i want a t-shirt with jm's butthole spread pic

and then; the life of kings beneath the picture

would that be possible?

Dude, take a good look at that face and tell me you're 100% convinced he/she has been a woman all his/her life.

Protip, You can't.

Throw in some trams and mdma. See if you get Serotonin Syndrome :3.

I guess that works then

This is possible I think
It might be an awkward conversation with the printing company, but it could be a big seller on fraud kek

>still set on getting a line of shirts that say "eat clen, tren hard"

jej

>eat clen
>tren hard
on front

>test the limits
>anavar give up
on back

yw prince of manlets.

>mfw I didn't even google.
>mfw almost all black women look trans to me.

EVERY TIME when I log on at my PC. EVERY TIME.

why does no one walk about Equipoise?
I'm a beginner, was thinking doing this cycle
Beginner EQ Bulk

Weeks 1-16: Equipoise, 300 mg, E3D
Weeks 1-16: Testosterone Enthanate, 100 mg, E3D
On Hand Throughout Cycle: An AI like Arimidex

from reddit, looks like little side effects, is it gud?

As a beginner do I need to have an AI at all times? I'm just running 250mg test e for the summer

This is a great idea
I'm gonna take it and use it kek

Maybe I'll launch a seperate line of fitness related shirts and stringers?

yes

Yes. Some are unaffected by certain doses, but it's always smart to have it on hand in case you are.

...Anonymous
05/22/16(Sun)16:09:59 No.37268677
Realistically what would happen if a DYEL with good form, and diet did an Anavar, test cycle for a long ass cruise like 20+ weeks? If you were at moderate to low dosages like 60-80mg ED Var 300-400 test e / week while also experiencing noob gains would you achieve a somewhat decent physique by the end of your cycle, setting yourself up for another long cycle after your PCT?

Assuming all of these things, what would happen if you added something like superdrol to the cycle?

Also what kind of PCT would you need?

to the tren feens: do you guys go for a specific macro distribution when on tren? I know carbs + tren is like pb + jelly. would you suggest low fat high carb to get the most out of it?

...Anonymous
05/22/16(Sun)19:29:55 No.37270647

...Anonymous
05/22/16(Sun)16:09:59 No.37268677
Realistically what would happen if a DYEL with good form, and diet did an Anavar, test cycle for a long ass cruise like 20+ weeks? If you were at moderate to low dosages like 60-80mg ED Var 300-400 test e / week while also experiencing noob gains would you achieve a somewhat decent physique by the end of your cycle, setting yourself up for another long cycle after your PCT?

Assuming all of these things, what would happen if you added something like superdrol to the cycle?

Also what kind of PCT would you need?

They would probably make gains.

Same PCT that is recommended in the sticky

They would probably make gains.

Same PCT that is recommended in the sticky

> niggas be acting like dick size, foot size, and height don't correlate when dey do

youtube.com/watch?v=6JHdlAtlVSQ

> I'll never be as sexy as JM

Don't understand why he fucked nigger whores though. I see cute girls with guys their height all the time. See hot girls with ugly ass weak faggots that probably don't have money. Suppose getting a girl is all about the mentality, and if you hate yourself; you ain't getting any

Anybody know when a certain supplier of the legal supplement, MK-677, may get it back in stock? I'm a little impatient and may go South for it instead.

I doubt there's any causal connection between the 3. I'm 6'1" with size 12 feet and my dick is only 6.5x4.5, which isn't big.

Hey fellas finally got some var in today, 100 25mg tabs.

I'm cruising and cutting right now @ about 14% bf. When is the best time to jump on? Will it help my cut now or will I have better results at a lower bf? Thanks

tfw size 15 feet but they don't make half the shoes I want in 15.

Kek found the lowest testing racist phagg

>only 6.5x4.5, which isn't big.
kill you're self

Don't sell yourself short (kek). I'm similar and chicks love my dick. Everyone says it's perfect size, it feels good and if I want to destroy their cervix there are a few positions that'll allow me to.

Better to have that option and be able to get full insertion than to be stuck half stroking it and still hurting the girl.

IMO

how am i supposed to use mk677?

am i supposed to cycle it or can i cruise on it?

>if you hate yourself; you ain't getting any

I am living proof that's not true.

>stuck half stroking it and still hurting the girl.

The struggle is real. :/

What are some good puns for other roids?
>dianabolical gains

Why are most roiders seem to have no clue about BB?

I spoke with some regulars and some who just pass by my gym and they always say or do retarded things about exercising or programming.

Just go for the gh15 memes.

Like trenbologna.

Add map of Bologna, change name, add something fitness related. done.

> being this new

>Implying I'm not right.

On that note, 7.5x6 is enough to hit the cervix in like 9/10 positions. I only know the size because my ex and I wondered after beating up her cervix for the xth time back then.

Girls love it at first, but it gets painful after a minute or so :/

Also, I've never claimed anything over 7.5x5.5-6 and it's 5.5-6 because I'm not 100% sure what it was and cba to measure again.

Someone has got to have a screencap of the old trips discussing penis size anyway. I think it's been 2-3 years since.

I mean I don't know what it's like to have a giant dick but I've w small girls who I had to short stroke and it was no fun.

I get more chicks off by being fully inserted and rubbing my pelvic bone against their clit than I ever have just thrusting away.

There's a few positions where you won't go as deep and grind their clit desu. And some of those are actually fucked up to do if you have a shorter dick.

Favourite of hers was right angle from behind, that way I could go all the way in without hitting her cervix. At least not all the time.

But desu, it didn't matter much. After those years together it went from full on hard sex with effort to making her cum to being able to get her within a minute of getting off by just playing with her nipples.

Best day of my life when I figured that out desu, could finally make her cum multiple times without her being extremely sore and shit afterwards.

Noob here, what is the sticky that you guys keep talking about?

If i was to guess the pastebin or the reddit steroid wiki

Fuck only knows
Nobodies ever read it

Why do these threads always have the best grills in OP...

>grills

o/ sup?

Its mostly determination and repetition

If you keep headbutting that wall eventually that fuckers coming down

Have you ever listened to old roiders talk about drugs

They do retarded shit but they do it consistently

Smoking blunt with wifey
Making all kinds of ass gains now im squatting 2/3 times a week apparently lol
Americas become wearisome but ma is awesome when the suns out
Whatsupniggaa

>MILF GF
Huh, where did that come from?

Usually not attracted to chicks much older than me though, think I've got this stigma about investing emotions in someone I feel might just be settling for me after slutting around their whole life.

>They do retarded shit but they do it consistently

They know the key to success.

Ayo, saw this in my short hair folder, thought of you, lel.

Glorious day, I might actually be slightly happy because I found a pic that describes my life.

Pic related.

Also, t's almost 3 AM and I'm contemplating taking MDMA just for giggles. Though I really just want a few people to hop in my car and go citywatching while on psychedelics.

Too many normies here tho.

I'm pretty sure I've posted it here before. Years ago.

Still, yeah, nice

Could I get some advice?

Currently running:

1g Tren E / week
500mg Test E / week
50 mg dbol PWO (have it, just wanna use it up)

Diet is dialed in at 1750 (manlet 5'6) calories, roughly 40/35/25 protein / carbs / fats. Presently at 17% body fat, so eating below TDEE (but not so much so) to lean out. Been doing this for about a month now, and I've seen tremendous strength gains from the tren - bench is up 50 pounds, squat 45, and OHP 20.

Question is, would adjusting my macros speed up fat loss and enhance the re-composition effects of tren, or should I just stick with what I'm doing since consistency is the key to success in this game?

Reckon she looks similar to somebody you post a bit.

We posting short hairs now though? Cool.

EQ is only useful in big doses, it isn't as powerful as test but aromatizes less and has unique effects on the delt/trap region. It's useless under 600mg a week, a gram a week is ideal.

Apparently I enjoy inked girls now.

Half their bodies full of ink is hot. See the same on a guy think it's disgustingly tryhard.

>why

>It's useless under 600mg a week

Look what I found

desu, I just want to wake up half-choked to death in hair like this and have sex while still high in the morning.

>that's the dream

Been thinking about getting something done myself.

Taking mdma alone is just 7 hours of unhappy furious masturbation
Dont do it

>disgustingly try hard
Don't you judge me

I bet your stats are laughable and you're on that much fucking gear

how does she taste?

>she

stop projecting your fantasies you closed homo

Shit be excessive.

Guess this is my only other tatted short hair.

Estimated maxes ~ 309 / 590 / 197. don't deadlift.

laughable for the amount of gear i run? yes. but better than most.

More carbs to fats
Cause tren

Thats a lot of tren and dbol
Id just be eating like a beast

Some can pull it off.

I have 0 libido if I don't have a gf or fwb near me.

it's a blessing.

Also remembered another fucked up thing about my ex. She had issues with sex, unless I grabbed her and just pulled her close and started unexpectedly. After the first few "No, don't. Please. Not here." and stopping. And her then getting pissed and not in the mood for a few days tipped me off.

>mfw ex was into sortof rape stuff.

>1g Tren E / week
>500mg Test E / week
>50 mg dbol PWO (have it, just wanna use it up)
>Estimated maxes ~ 309 / 590 / 197

THAT BETTER BE IN KG M8

>estimated maxes

Agreed, all this latent homosex makes me uncomfortable, tb h.

Post more chicks with boy haircuts.

those are KG right? I kid.

who honestly cares, we all train for different goals.

breh some of these short haired qts are getting at me. I usually like long hair..fug

It's really just highlighting/framing the face, only certain types can pull off the short hair look. Hell, when they do though, I stand up and take notice.

>pulling.
>it.
>off.

Oh?

ffs, I have friends who pull it off better.

>pic related.

So judgmental.

Going full Annie Lennox with this one.

Sweet dreams are made of this.

gib euro qt

Saved for pink himalyan salt.