Is Nigella Lawson the high test goddess of Veeky Forums?

Is Nigella Lawson the high test goddess of Veeky Forums?

Hmmm she's getting old

She looks fat.

YOU LOOK FUCKING FAT

Nigella should be the high test milf queen

Actually, I look slim.
But I am fat. :(

What's up with all these "high test Queens" having shovel faces?

You think she'd be cool with you choking her while you're ramming from behind?

>tfw you will never choke nigella or honk her nose

seriously, jdimsa

No. Christina Hendricks is

B-but NIgella actually is a mum.

My fucking niggah.

With her and Monica Bellucci, you cover 99% of men's taste in women.
The remaining % are faggots.

>Horse face
>Hot ass body with giant tits
my dick is confused

Hubba bubba max

No Olivia Jensen IS !

Olivia has vacated her seat as goddess of High Test to become Queen of the Sea.

>muh dick

What am I looking at

Why did she let herself get like this. Fucking why.

It's really weird when you see her ears for the first time. Of course I wouldn't hesitate to risk giving my kids dumbo ears to get at the rest of her.

Feedback loop, emphasis on the feed.

Being a girl who can still look sexy while technically being fat encourages the other 99% of fat girls into thinking they're anything like this. Having become a role model for these fat girls, she panders hard to them by letting herself go in defiance of... something. Defiance of the thing that made her a big deal in the first place, I guess.

Actually, I think I may have just described Iskra Lawrence. I think Olivia just ate too much.

I thought I was your Goddess

Nigella is based as fuck. When she was on the Chew her and the other chefs would make fun of all the vegan and vegetarian chefs.

You guys are low test. The higher test you have the more attracted to big hips not fat bitches

just puked a little bit

Fuark theres a high test girl in my work who is catching my eye more and more. One of our co-workers and her friend is slim with dat perfect hip waist ratio tho. Which one should I try fugg? Both of them? The slim one has a bf but she seems like a bit of a freak

Why ?

Oh god...i would do some terrible things to this woman...also [spoiler]Its Nigella Week on Straya MasterChef!![/spoiler]

Correct!

Is that considered fat ?
What the fuck is wrong with you people ?

Because it's gross. I don't find obesity sexually appealing.

Wow she used to be hot
Yup that's fat

In less that a year she gained a decent amount of weight because she stopped exercising. She has gone full body acceptance and will be on her way to Olivia Jensen status very soon. People will continues to praise her because of her looks which will reaffirm in her mind that doing what she's doing is correct. Hence the bad feedback loop.

High test! Thick! Healthy! Real woman!

bREHsguhbghuhsssbhhsppt

Yes, yes she did. It wasn't even that long ago. Same thing happens to a lot of gfs/wives of the world, they stealth blimp under the nose of their man.

Why do I always end up posting in hightest threads when I'm taking a shit?

I thought the thumbnail was an assortment of air fresheners. She's still wreckable imo even if she passed ideal a while ago. I think that's a big appeal of high test girls beyond the obvious assets. The range of weight at which they are still wreckable is much wider. Of course this benefit disappears once they exceed this range, which I don't think she has yet but she's working on it.

I don't know her current state and 36 ago was perfection but m8s, she's not fat it the last part of the picture.

That's what you would truelly call a curvy girl or light chubby.
Unless she photoshoped some stretchmarck and ellulite, she's 100% fuckable.

Whoah, Nigella's Jewish?!

Nigella Lawson is FUCKING GORGEOUS and you should hope to get with someone like her.

..and: SHE CAN FUCKING COOK. How much more do you want?
>big tits
>delicious curves
>WORLD CLASS CHEF
If she's decent in bed, then you can't possibly ask for more from a woman.

It's unfair to compare Monica Bellucci with other, normal women, since she's Sex Incarnate.

yuck

good lord.

i want to shove my nose just as far up her big fat ass as far as i can and take MANY deep inhales.

Why on earth did this 11/10 hottie marry the ugliest Jewish guy on the planet?

> extreme kek

You know nothing

Coke does wonders to your skin.. and tits.

that's just morbid obesity

No it ain't

Jesus, I want to slap that ass so hard. How did dudes evolve to want to slap high test asses?

Since you seems to like her, I will post more of her

Do I really need to say this is now a high test girls thread ?
Feel free to post high test material there !