What prerequisites are there for learning to wrestle?

what prerequisites are there for learning to wrestle?

what happens if i pop a boner halfway through? apparently theres a move called a "butt drag" where someone fingers your anus - is that common? i dont think i could avoid embarassing myself if that happened to me...

Other urls found in this thread:

teamusa.org/usa-wrestling/membership/athletes/find-a-club
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao

another example of the 'butt drag' the guy i was talking to mentioned

i think its an easy win when you get a boner during a match.

What, are you afraid the other guy's gonna tickle your prostate til you blow in your onesie? Because if that's a legitimate concern for you i'd choose another sport. Or forget competition and just film it.

There are no prerequisites just go to your local MMA gym or wrestling club and join in most people suck so you'll fit in. As for the butt drag it's pretty common but most of the time fingers don't go in your asshole and they just palm your butt cheek but sometimes their fingers go in your ass. As for getting boners that's weird and probably won't be tolerated

but sometimes boners just... happen

what do people do then?

look at the pic, nobody will see your boner

Kek, reminds me of several water poli players who told me they slip thumbs in opponents' asshole to disrupt them.

Wear a couple layers of compression shorts I do this when I know a girl gonna come to practice

Polo*

>what happens if i pop a boner halfway through?
never happens m8. when you're an amateur, you're too busy trying to survive the match. your mind is just elsewhere so you wont get aroused

When your opponent is locked in on a single but his knees are down you are going to but drag so hard you'll actually be checking his oil.

Also, 5 on 2

what does this mean

Something about a fucked up single leg and your trying to get out so you oil check them aka shoving finger up bum

of course i find this thread after i maustrabate

If the single is deep but his knees are down it basically becomes a test of strength between your leg and his back and grip. If you check the oil it will make him lurch forward for a second, overextending himself. Then you get that cross face, post up on the leg, and home girl is kicking his one free leg in the air and farting unimpeded until the ref slaps the mat.

Obviously the ref calls time out and sucks you till the match can continue

My hetero best friend is a water player and he's told me it's quite common as well, kek.

>hetero
topkek

I usually cum before the meets in my twink fuckdoll. In all seriousness if you're seriously wrestling to win' you'll be too tired/focused on winning to pop a boner. I say you join user I wrestled in highschool, and it's legitimately the most fun cardio I have ever done. Unlike boxing or MMA you can spar and go live with far less risk of injury/concussion and you'll be able to find matches more frequently.

Find a club near you, try jt oyt for a while, try all out all the styles and enjoy.

teamusa.org/usa-wrestling/membership/athletes/find-a-club