Reminder, boys. ;)

Reminder, boys. ;)

Shouldve posted it on /r9k/ or /v/ m8.

not gonna lie, op is a pretty hot trap

honest question. I havent enjoyed any video games for ages. They arent really a part of my life anymore. It would be nice to have something casual to play when I had some down time relaxing. Any Veeky Forums approved vidya?

>women

Is that a wildling?

HOMM3

Last video game I really enjoyed was Gta 5 desu

Dark souls 3 bby.

Souls games. STALKER. Anything from icepick lodge. Anything from ps2 era or earlier (based emulators).

Steer well clear of manchild babysitting software like dota, lol, tf2, overwatch or wow.

>the opinion of one female will change how i live my life

> a tree died so that this faggot could write something stupid on paper.

When will traps ever learn

And men want animu women. Not tumblr addicted, mudsharking, fat acceptence roasties. :)

What an unfair world we live in

thats not a woman you fucking retard
this is why Chad is cucking you

Haha, I'm a video game DEVELOPER! And don't tell me or my wifes son not to watch whatever we fancy!

>getting cucked by Chad

I'm LITERALLY eating pizza RIGHT NOW.

Just keep a PS2 handy, hell it can even play the whole fucking PS1 library for you as well. Maybe a shitty PC for dem 90's classics. I don't give two fucks how big I get I will always get the itch to play Baldur's Gate 1 and 2.

Rocket League if you can play it with a controller. Really fun and games last 10 minutes tops, super easy to jump in and out of.

>men want animu women
speak for yourself weeblord

>he says that
>on a pizza making italian forum

LEAVE TRAPPY ALONE.

>Women want
LMAO who cares?

Sad thing is that they'll always have enough beta orbiters to provide them with anything they ask for

Who is this?

Your little brother.