Anyone know any good supplement to blunt hunger for weight loss...

Anyone know any good supplement to blunt hunger for weight loss? I'm trying to cut weight but it's literally impossible because I'm hungry every hour despite having a good diet. I tried caffeine but it has a mild effect on me now and I had bad experiences with ephedrine. Is there any hope for me?

I have the opposite problem, only time im hungry is an hour after the gym or if i skip lunch at work. the problem i have is i snack way too much, large portion

i am currently trying yohimbine and it hasnt done shit for me. thats a meme.

just keep working out and eating at a deficit

> good supplement to blunt hunger

Vegetables. Get the leafy green kind. Also remember to turn in your natty card

are you using it properly? with fasted cardio?
also many people notice water retention until they come off it

I'm still taking it. And I do Intermittent Fasting and run in the morning. Haven't noticed anything. Am I missing something?

What type of protocol have you been using? What's your current bf% estimated at?

HCL and I'm around 19 percent.

>19%
You should lean out a bit more before you try to use yohimbine.

Yohimbine is used to mobilize fatty acids into the bloodstream. At your current body composition it's probably just as easy (and cheaper) to cut normally, with a moderate calorie deficit, because having as much fat as you do, your fat stores are accessible.

Yohimbine is also only really useful when combined with caffeine and L-Tyrosine, and of course with fasted cardio. Recommended dose is .2mg per kg bodyweight for Yohimbine, 200mg Caffeine, 1-3g L-Tyrosine 30 minutes prior to completely fasted cardio.

What sucks is I was recommended Yohimbine on here after specifying where I was at and even looked into it and nowhere could i find that said i shouldn't use it until leaner. thanks user.

Suck it up and drink coffee with coffee and water I can go 40+ hours without food.or vape as much as the muh fedora neck beard people say it blunts the shit out of it and gives you taste of a treat without calories

You can try with caffeine if you haven't already.

And if you want to continue, since you still may find that water retention is masking weight loss, you may try 10 minutes of intervals, 15 on/45 off, and then about a half hour of steady state.

The worst thing I can suggest is cigs they actually help. Albuterol also helps if you can get your hands on that.

Why would anyone take such a dangerous harmful stimulant & do fasted cardio.... it does nothing to preserve gains. Steroids are literally safer & more effective.

Garcinia cambogia

Ok i am going to ask for the third time

CAN I USE YOHIMBINE AD A STIM

AND NOT FOR A CUT?

Never tried it before but don't wanna waste $ if it doesn't hype me up or just makes me feel like shit and diarupts sleep or something

Been using it for the last 3 months and I can say its really helped me with hunger, along with gum. Gum works wonder for me man.

I take 3 pills twice a day, fasted, and with caffeine. Its been helping real well in my lower back region as far as fat loss goes, give it a shot op.

Ephedrine, go to the pharmacy and ask for Bronkaid, you have to show ID since it's used in the production of meth. Drink plenty of water, it's paired with a nasal decongestant.

You'll get less hungry if you make it the first couple of days

No that's not what it does.

beware though I did Primatene tablets for a month and it really fucked with my mind.. I ended up causing myself a number or problems from being mentally zapped by this shit..

I did lose fat but even now after being off it for a week I feel a huge brain drain even though I supped with Tyrosine to re-up the substrate

that's why i asked. i keep hearing that it makes you feel energized/jittery/on edge as a side-effect, which is part of what i look for in a stim. so...