Im 6'4, reasonably attractive face, broad shouldered, can hold a conversation and don't dress like a 14 year old...

Im 6'4, reasonably attractive face, broad shouldered, can hold a conversation and don't dress like a 14 year old. I have never lifted in my life.

I have never had an issue picking up that wasn't due to being an autistic teen. I get mired to the extent it pisses off my gf. Ive had women buy me drinks and offer their number (with no prompting or encouragement).

I tell you this to show you the futility in lifting for girls. If your objective is getting action your time would be far better spent on getting social skills and interesting life experiences.

FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME
PIZZA

I'd alsp advise taking up an uncommon sport. Ballet for example. It's a great work out and gives you two chances to pick up. First the chicks at ballet. Second, it gives you something interesting about yourself to mention.

"Im 6'4" maybe this is why you dont need to lift to pick up girls. Being tall as a man is as easy mode as a skinny girl with big tits

Sure. Yet another reason not to lift for girls though.

>dont lift

why are you on Veeky Forums then?

>getting social skills and interesting life experiences.
and how do I do that
I already go out almost every weekend with friends from school. I've tried talking to people for 23 years and I don't think I'm going to get better.

I come here to laugh at you.

Being 6'4" you don't have to be swole, dumbfuck you're well above average height

Look up some body language sales guides on youtube. It's literally tge same thing.

As for life experiences move to another country, go camping, join a sports team, etc

odd

I come here to laugh at people posting lanklet threads

you talk like a faggot and your shits all retarded. go back to Veeky Forums and stop trying to discourage people from making positive changes in their lives

>6'4
>Gets Mires
>Has GF
>Never lifted in your life

Shoo, shoo boardshorts. Go back to your containment thread

>Being 6'4" you don't have to be swole
lol your proportions are fucked at 6'4"
you look like a skeleton unless you're fucking jacked.
when we meme about manlets having it easy, it's actually true.

post your face then, handsome faggot

Fuck off. I'm 6'3 and before I started lifting I looked like the guy in those lanklet comics. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I didn't turn out a turbo mantlet but it used to suck being a skinny tall fag.

>I have never lifted in my life.

Well then, welcome to Veeky Forums. You'll fit in well around here.

Ballet is not a sport. It is a performance art.

If you want an uncommon sport (in America anyway), find a rugby club.

>Ballet is not a sport. It is a performance art.
all sports are performance exhibitions you dolt

> If your objective is getting action your time would be far better spent on getting social skills and interesting life experiences.
>implying I can do this

I have no friends and my social skills haven't developed to the point where people like me and want to hang out with me outside of uni. I'm in my first year and I fucking hate it. Kill me now my famamamalama.

More importantly, they are directly competitive. Ballet is not. It's no more of a sport than stage acting or pro wrestling.

>More importantly, they are directly competitive. Ballet is not. It's no more of a sport than stage acting or pro wrestling.

by your definition, standing on one foot for the longest period of time would be counted as a sport.

You seem to have trouble with your comprehension. If you want to lift for your sport or health go wild. If yiur sole motivation is getting laid then you're wasting time better spent elsewhere to achieve that outcome.

if you are looking for a social but also personal sport to use your gains for, try rock climbing. changed my life senpai a lam

Sounds good.
> exercise
> bros literally having your life in their hands
> probably get some good stories
> overseas climbing trips

I sure hope you're getting your daily recommended intake of pizza senpai

I live in tokyo. Pizza is shit here. I miss real pizza. Who the fuck puts corn on pizza?

>tfw it will never end

Haha it sounds kind of gay but I'm starting to fear my own strength. I've been getting stronger and stronger every time I hit the gym, that now I have to use those heavy ass dumbells no one uses and alot of 45 pound plates on all my barbell workouts. I dont have a gym partner so its kind of intimidating to do certain workouts alone with such heavy iron. Anyone have this little phobia? lol it wont stop me, but I'm getting really big into stretching cause the fear of injury from these workouts. It's kind of scary lol.

>lifting for girls
>2016

SHIGGITYDIGGS

When/why did we add pizza to the list?

>I tell you this to show you the futility in lifting for girls.

Lifting for girls isnt a bad thing sempai.
If anything it will give you confidence in yourself which translates to how you approach woman.

As for being muscular, everyone has their own taste. Some people like muscles, some like fat. It depends who you want to attract as man.

>If anything it will give you confidence in yourself
Your first day on Veeky Forums, champ?

I have been here too long. I have already achieved a goal body and the attention that many here crave.