Today CHAD eats the PIZZA you WON'T, so tomorrow he can fuck the QT you CAN'T

Today CHAD eats the PIZZA you WON'T, so tomorrow he can fuck the QT you CAN'T

CHAD doesn't have a ROUTINE, nor does he DIET. CHAD looks good ALL YEAR ROUND.

CHAD eats PIZZA while you CUM in the DOUGH

CHAD can squat 4 (F O U R) pizzas and BASICALLY you're fucking STUPID

I'm actually eating pizza right now, and I'd bet money I will not get laid tomorrow. Least of all by by qtp2t oneitis.

So Veeky Forums is actually doing full on cuck threads now?

what HAPPENED here?

CHAD happened, and whether YOU like it or not, there will always be a CHAD in YOUR life.

>pssst, hey, bro, where the little boys at?

>tfw i am become chaf

CHAD gets so much PUSSY that he gets BORED and fucks a DUDE.

CHAD in your LIFE, CHAD in your WIFE

this meme has gotten out of CONTROL, I bet the AUSTRALIANS did this.

Crying with laughter at this horrible thread, I love Veeky Forums so much

GTFO my BOARD CHAD REEEEEEEE

>
Thats literally Jeff seid (le happy baker)

YOU'RE thinking, 'at least I have brains,' while this CHAD shows up and teaches your ADVANCED MECHANICAL ENGINEERING course

Relax user. I'm actually quite enjoying this meme. Partly bc I want to become that meme.

10/10

CHAD is getting his DICK sucked by your oneitis while POSTING on Veeky Forums amd LAUGHING at you

Well at least I have deep knoledge about animu girls. Chad can't take that away from me.

YOU don't have the required GENETICS of

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

Pic related is(You) eating pizza

CHAD is fucking your WAIFU while eating out C.C.'s PIZZA hole.

Now now no need to get personal nigga

The chad from my school is actually a cool dude. His name Is actually chad, was the best football player in school and lifted 1000 pounds (3 main compunds lifts. The other day I visited a friend and Chad tagged along and suggested we go to the strip club on him. He withdrew 2000 dollars and some guy in a suit literally brought it out in a silver platter. We also got a personal security and bar tender for the rest of the night. Chad ended up getting me too dollars worth I lap dances from the 3 hottest chicks at the club (a latina with an amazing ass I should have asked her it if was a real, a trashy blonde with tattoo on her stomach that said expensive tastse, and some Italian girl that wasn't as curvy but talked supper dirty. Overall a great experience and I told chad he was a real bro.

You don't realize he's CHAD until he's fucking your CRUSH and creams in ALL her HOLES

>tfw I'm going to name my son Chad because of this meme

me on the left

There is no better time than now!