Skelly here

Skelly here

What can I add to my weight gainer shake besides protein powder (dont have any), to maximize gains. So far all I've got is

>Milk
>Raw oats
>Peanut butter
>Various fruits

Would appreciate input, decided to get serious about getting big.

I want to kill all the skeletons
I hate being so fat I fucking hate it, I wish I was always the skinny kid

prepackaged cookies

throw it in the blender with your brotein powder

comes out bretty good, especially with a little ice

skelly here, too.

idk about shakes, but I've found a good way to increase caloric intake is to crap stuff in tortillas. Making rice tonight? put it in a tortilla. etc.

do you care about taste?

>no
shrimp
tuna
spinach
egg shells
banana peels

>yes
ground nuts
greek yogurt
sweet potato
cinnamon
vanilla extract

OP here, I fucking hate skelly mode. I'm not beta or insecure or anything. But it feels like shit walking into a room, and just knowing most people in there could whoop your ass no problem.

>crap stuff in tortillas

Do you not eat your own shit to make sure absolutely no gains are wasted?

I have no idea why I typed "crap".

It's fine. The post is better for it.

try throwing in milk powder, it thickens it a little bit but adds heaps more calories

Add a fuckload of sugar.

FUCKING GIGGLE SNORT

Eat things that digest fast like white rice and white potatoes, for extra cals. Don't go for weight. Eat enough so you can get stronger in the gym.

Optimal digestion is the way, not gainer shakes. Go for health.

High carbs, low-moderate fat and 100-120g protein is what I would do if I was skelly. This is my preference because hell yeah carbs. Carbs give me the best strength and muscle fullness. Eat whole foods and you won't have to worry about probs associated with high carb diets.

When you drop the weight, you will be surprised at the underlying muscle you have. I was big when I was younger, 220lbs. I dropped down to 160lbs in a year, just from diet. I noticed at work that my legs were way bigger than my biceps, because despite no workout I was always on my legs at work. My arms were really atrophied lol, if you keep yourself pumping iron while you lose weight you'll be pretty buff.

yeah, former skelly here, near end goals rn. Tbh just shell out the cash and buy some of Rich Piana's Mutant Mass

No, I'm not trying to get you to buy a meme, the shit is high quality protein and carb source, tons of BCAAs and glutamine, plus even taking FOUR SCOOPS CMON a day that fuckin bag will last you like a month.

Also if you're actually a skelly you can curl the bag of protein instead.

For me
>Base
600ml (1 pint) milk
2 frozen bananas

>Adjust to hit macros
Olive oil (fats)
Protein powder (protein)
Oats (carbs)

I had that same problem, but then I started carrying shivs

olive oil
bannana is a more calorie dense fruit
yogurt
protein powder
some weight gainer

Heres the skake I usually make:

>250mL full cream cows milk / full cream goat milk (goat has more calories and tastes better)
>2 raw eggs
>random handful of frozen raspberries
>1 banana
>2 tablespoons coconut oil
>2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
>1 tablespoon peanut butter

"stuff crap into tortillas" makes perfect sense that way

Former skelly here. I drink a huge shake a day because I suck at eating

>Milk
>Oats
>Peanut butter
>Bananas
>Olive oil
>liquid egg whites
>greek yogurt
>Vanilla whey
Mine comes out to be about 2500 calories.

whole milk has a shit load of calories, drink half a gallon over the course of a day and eat as normal

hello weight gain

also go buy some fucking protein powder it's cheap

>Oats,peanut butter, brotein powder
there you have complex carbs,calories,healthy fats and protein, don't know why the fuck you are adding fruits tho

um... buy protein powder?

>olive oil
>in sweet foods

>Milk
Little high in saturated fat but good enough.
>Raw oats
Good.
>Peanut butter
Yes, one of my favorites for good fats.
>Various fruits
If you like 'em, sure. I find myself being pretty stuffed after just 2 apples, and that's just about 200 calories. Not really the best way to increase calorie intake imo.

If you actually don't care about saturated fat and sugar and like the taste, look into nutella and milk chocolate. I have issues not overshooting my fat and carb intake when I get my hands on a bar of chocolate.

Bonelord here. You wouldn't. If you knew how weak a skelly can be, you would rather stick to being a fatty than be ridiculed in front of the class for being a weakling (by a woman teacher, no less)

That was around 6 years ago. Took me 4 to understand that I am weak.

One of the reasons I started lifting. Not made it but trying.