youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ckVYO9oI8vc
youtube.com/watch?v=ca7DvAd11BE
youtube.com/watch?v=5xKUdXDNKuw
youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It never went away

>People speak Hebrew

unironically a hideous language

guys, language is just sounds that people make with their lungs and mouth.

>having genders in language
>having THREE genders in a language

Disgusting.

I think it's pretty nice desu

SHEMA YISRAEL

youtube.com/watch?v=sfF6-TkAnBM

In my opinion, all children languages have their own charm.
They represent the ethnic, cultural and religious changes of each branch. The English clearly shows overwhelming foreign influence, while icelandic shows none. And French has gallo-germanic influences while Romanian has Slavic ones.
Replacing them with a dead language just seems artificial (to not say that it is completely unpractical) and it would kill part of the history of a people.
You can't change a language just because it is more beautiful or has more prestige.

>i'm 16 and this is deep

>4 major European languages descended from Latin
>unnatural

Thanks for playing, brainlet.

It is unnatural, because all languages underwent severe changes in grammar and vocabulary.
They all lost the name declension system, the neuter gender and some verb conjugations (except Romanian, but even then it has been influenced by the Balkan Sprachbund).
All languages except Italian have a quite substantial percentage of loanwords, to not mention the fact that even the non-loanwords do not correspond with the latin meanings.
Even phonetically, each language has changed radically: latin surely didn't have nasal vowels or palatized consonants, or a distinct v or ch sound.
It is unnatural in the sense that it's like trying to convert ash back into wood. Sure you can try and even succeed, but it isn't worth the energy to do something that has never happened in nature.

This one is better

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ckVYO9oI8vc

>English and capitalism have become the new linguas francas
Feels good, man.

We could just revitalize it as a second language though, that would be pretty cool imo. Plus wouldnt it help people to understand other european languages as well as scientific terms? Not sure how accurate that is as I dont speak latin.

spanish and french are superior to latin anyway

Latino is better

>french
>dude just pronounce the first syllable and then do a rush for the end of the word lmao

>Middle Egyptian is never coming back
>we can't even figure out what the vowels were
truly we live in the shittiest of all worlds

>91
>quatre-vingt-onze
>four twenties and eleven
Pure autism.

You both are tripping.

THIS Hebrew song is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca7DvAd11BE

These fucking Jews just barge into Morocco and sing this shit. They are straight up destroying these countries and they have the nerve to do this. Imagine if Moroccan Arabs did this at an Israeli airport.

You're all wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xKUdXDNKuw

>new and more beautiful languages may develop given the right amount of time

We're more likely to get Ebonics 2.0

This literally isn't true though. At this point there will never be a brand new language with a new name and a new people. Never again.

AYO WHITEBOY Y'ALL BOUT TO SLAP DIS ASS NO WUT I MEAN CUZ

>18th and 19th century literature
>latin and french sprinkled more than liberally

Just fuck my shit up. It makes me mourn the fact that latin isn’t taught anymore.

This would make a better military march than most actual military marches. I’d much rather march to war to something like this than overly-saccharine nonsense like the Konnigratzer March.

ALL of you idiots are wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc

This fascist Jewish anthem is easily the best

>barges in uninvited

>Esperonto
Accept English you irrelevant turd.

>Creole may become second or main language in Britain due to mass migration of third worlders from africa
This will be the point where i an hero myself.

In a way, it was. The Catholic Church chose Latin because all Europe spoke it. Diplomats spoke Latin to each other, and scientific papers were published in Latin. Every animal has Latin names. English is the new Lingua Franca to replace Latin, but Latin gave English the vocabulary to become the Lingua Franca. You don't have a goal for the future, that everybody speaks Latin as a second language, you have nostalgia for a time before you were born.

Why not Icelandic? It's arguably the most "pure" language still spoken today, due to the isolated nature of Iceland and the linguistic purism movement there.

With the advent of sophisticated neural interfaces, codified language itself may begin to erode, in favor of direct conceptual and symbolic communication via thought.

If there's a need to "go primitive" and actually speak or write in a codified language, you could simply download it. Of course, this ability may result in a renaissance of both classical language and constructed languages, due to the lack of a learning barrier before fluently speaking it.

What year is it, 1933?

>"Lithuanian is often said to be the most conservative living Indo-European language, retaining many features of Proto-Indo-European now lost in other languages."

As the European languages get more scientific and whatnot, Latin and Greek words are becoming more and more common.

Arab have really not respect for everything

>not available in Germany

Hmmmm....

Hi Neil!

Ancient Greek is the better classical language. Prove me wrong. Even the Romans knew this.

>mfw conjugated perfect passive tense
>mfw all dem participles
>mfw modal particles

this

Henry?

>As the European languages get more scientific and whatnot,
Are you kidding? With the massive influx of Africans and Asians into European-speaking countries the languages are getting stupider and stupider.

>he underestimates the ability of nuclear apolcalypse