Why COSS is going to moon

What is Coss?

Coss.io stands for Cryptocurrency One Stop Solution, it is a Crypto Platform with a whole bunch of amazing features, some live and some coming soon. It did an ICO and has just launched it's platform. The crazy thing is that it is only at $1m market cap

Here are a few of the features:

An Exchange (Live) - already with over 20 altcoins paired with Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Cryptopayment Gateway (Live) - for online stores to accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ark, Lisk, Dash... Already over 1000 merchants have signed up.

POS (Live) - Merchants can also download the app and use it to accept payments at physical stores

DIVIDENDS (Live) - 50%, yes 50% of the fee's Coss earns are paid back to Coss holders in their chosen payment currency

Crypto Crowdfunding (Coming Soon) - just think of Kickstarter but with Cryptocurrencies.. That will be huge

Prepaid Credit Cards (Coming Soon) - top up a credit card with Ether or Bitcoin or... the list goes on

And there's so much more including remittance and smart contracts

It's crazy to think that this coin is only at $1m market cap, it can easily 10x this in the coming months. It's exchange is already starting to pick up and the first dividend payment is about to arrive. It has a great team and is already fulfilled at lot of the promises from it's ICO

I'm definitely bullish on this one. There are 14million coins in circulation and you can buy them straight from the coss.io exchange - also HitBTC and Etherdelta has them. Currently coins are 6 cents

Other urls found in this thread:

singaporefintech.org/
ccir.ro/en/
directory.singaporefintech.org/
marketplace.coss.io/merchants
coss.io/coss-token-revenue-share-tutorial
cryptocoinsnews.com/china-calls-for-zero-tolerance-on-crypto-crime-hints-at-licensed-bitcoin-exchanges/
cryptocoinsnews.com/6000-bitcoin-price-within-reach-by-end-of-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DIVIDENDS (Live) - 50%, yes 50% of the fee's Coss earns are paid back to Coss holders in their chosen payment currency

I am holing in coss wallet

anything else I have to do OP
If anyone knows lmk

If you get dividends back, I'm pretty sure that makes it a security which if I am not mistaken is a big concern for potential United States buyers as having them are illegal per SEC. If I am wrong please enlighten me, it looks interesting, but I'm not in the mood for an encounter with the feds.

>If you get dividends back, I'm pretty sure that makes it a security which if I am not mistaken is a big concern for potential United States buyers as having them are illegal per SEC. If I am wrong please enlighten me, it looks interesting, but I'm not in the mood for an encounter with the feds.

It's called "profit sharing" as a loophole
Also Coss is based in based singapore. They don't regulate shit. Best city, best country for money making.

lmao they're romanians based in singapore fuck off ((sec))

On your account page there is a step by step guide on how to claim your dividends

Is that not just for the mew wallet?

I was under the impression that the law forbids people from selling/offering securities without adhering to SEC regulations, not holding them. Though whether reselling them qualifies I couldn't tell you.

I'm not SEC, I'm simply a guy who doesn't want to have to answer for anything when I have to pay taxes on my profits. I don't know how that works so I just want to make sure I'm not gonna get fucked by the long dick of the IRS.

>I was under the impression that the law forbids people from selling/offering securities without adhering to SEC regulations, not holding them. Though whether reselling them qualifies I couldn't tell you.

Listen, this is just the truth
Singapore has its own stock exchange, its own laws, it's own financial institutions and government and it is free market and wonderful. SEC don't mean shit.

Then pay your taxes like a cuck, what are you so afraid of?

Cmon guys let's pump this coin. I just bought in! Gonna Elixir this shit.

Get ready

Kill yourself if you're actually comparing this to Elixir.

Ain't that the truth

they regulate securities, and coss sounds suspiciously like one

Yeah it sure is. Go ahead and stay out of this coin for your good ;)

You stupid shit

The Singapore government will not be regulating coss. They are backing coss, its (((their coin)))
You have no clue how business works there stop pretending like you do. Stop playing.

Singapore is gonna be the benchmark you retards.

singaporefintech.org/ - (organization behind coss)

All crypto is sanctioned by the government there.
They speak Malaysian Chinese and English.
the Chinese and Israelis run the city. (both groups backing and working on coss.) some are Romanian jews with partners in israel.

ccir.ro/en/

The singapore stock market is the most stable, and unmanipulated (rigged) stock market in the world. Only estonia is comparable in a governments protection of crypto.

directory.singaporefintech.org/
marketplace.coss.io/merchants

Its gonna be like omise, with already active staking
but with some extra functions

Is ethereum a security because you'll one day be able to stake it?
is neo a security that the IRS is gonna steal from you just for holding it?
stop being such pussy's Veeky Forums

I agree.
This is flying under the radar and has some of that OMG vibe / potential to it, IMO.

Digixdao (backed by gold), tenxpay, coss, ect.

Singapore is on crypto like whores on your coss holding cock

:)

>send btc from Kraken to COSS
>kraken: "sent ;)"
>coss: "your balance: 0.0000000 BTC"
>i'm playing the waiting game
>price is playing the rising game
end me

It took me like 51 min for ETH but it eventually went through.

im singaporean so you can stfu

>im singaporean so you can stfu

>Larp
You know I'm right you mongoloid

Theres only about 200 ETH keeping us from 2x in the sells

>he cant be from singapore hes on Veeky Forums
the government doesnt officially support any coin and probably never will. the mas regulates securities and they just announced they will regulatr icos.

You can act all superior, that your some hotshot investor with a chip on your shoulder. Sooner or later you'll want to come out of your shell, leave neet life and you'll probably start flaunting your wealth. Some of you will actually have the audacity to buy lambos and go to crypto meet ups.

That's where I'll wait. That is when I will stalk. All it takes is a simple keylogger installed via usb when you ain't looking on the train or library....or a few missing toes.

Stay indoors. Lock your doors.

Post pics.

>this is the next ELIX

except this is a working exchange and the devs aren't lying about the coin supply like elix and bis

COSS is going to moon hard with the dividends.

This one actually looks decent at first glance.

same for me, what the fuck is going on

this is why we use eth folks

slow deposit + low volume + slow website + easy to got regulated.
seem inferior to binance to me

i used eth you genius.....

50 confirmations and counting, but nothing

it took me 60 confirms

(where) can you see confirmations on the COSS site?

look on the transaction hash from the wallet you sent from

ETH took me 60 confirms

is this a fucking scam exchange, im at 67 confirmations and nothing, i feel like puking

in the description it says it will appear after 1 confirmation, fucking shitcoin exchange

huh?

refresh your fucking page, either that or you sent to the wrong address, woooops LUL

why are you guys not buying it on etherdelta??

Okay sorry, it finally came in after like 1 hour, weird shit, but anyways I'M 10 Eth IN COSS now

i don't know if you guys noticed, but it's selling for like 30% more in hitbtc, so buying in coss makes sense and then withdrawin to hitbtc and selling there

it's too late. I already sent the coins and now I'm in a fucking waiting limbo. Kraken doesn't have them because they've been "sent" and COSS doesn't have them either. I confirmed that I sent them to the right address and I've F5'd vigorously since.

just give it 1 hour, i fucking lost my shit and mailed their support, but it just finally came in like 5 minutes ago, already bought coss now

it's cheaper on coss so no prob

Have you all read the whitepaper? Very impressive. I get a sort of OMGesque vibe from one, kind of when OMG was dirt cheap. With all the shitcoins out there, its nice to throw some money at something that seems a lot more functional and with a real use case. Check out their whitepaper if you haven't already.

calm down user, happened to me in the middle of the day. expect an hour since it's still in beta.

Also for the love of god... do not SHILL this coin like ELIX, this place is legit.

It's been 4 hours now. I sent BTC so it's bound to take some more time though.
Fucking hell, why didn't I just get some ETH instead.

wtf lmao, the second I posted this message the money came
see you on the moon

Always do LTC, always faster... BTC and ETH are dinosaur slow.

Holy shit it is running now and has more legs to go. I heard they might list on bigger exchange, could be Polo or Kraken. But lots more news coming this week. Go COSS you good thing!

its COSS time boys strap in and get ready

takes fucking FOREVER for my ETH to reach COSS what the fuck

i just bought in again, got 300k now, lets pump this

Jesus I have like 3k
>tfw poorfag

How high are we feeling this will go? 25cents?

holy fuck is the site shit. i hope you fucks aren't trying to shit on me.

Ahahaha still under 10 cents. Shh for a moment, I need to get that 50k.

Getting a good rise on HitBTC

$3 before ETY.

Aren't those just futures

No man, they replace the futures with the actual token onve the token is out. COSS has been out for a while. Get your ass on ED and buy, it's picking up. Clock is ticking.

Can anyone clarify about the revenue sharing? It will be paid in each crypto? So every week holders of coss will receive fractions of every coin traded there? How is that not a huge fucking deal if true? Someone tell me the truth I looked at the white paper and didn't see it anywhere as to how revenue is paid

LOL guys the pricing is jumping around, i basically just bought COSS with eth, sold it for BTC (gained like 15%), exchanged it to sub and then back to eth and the bought COSS back

i gained like 5% COSS for just swapping stuff

3k is enough for you to fund the next proper moon mission and make it from there. dont worry man.

i think you need to exchange it to COSS and hold it in your wallet on the site

it actually makes sense to do this to drive up the price from their perspective, it's pretty genius

basically the more the exchange is used the more cash you get for holding COSS in their exchange which means COSS price will go up.. it's pretty genius

my man taking advantage of the FOMO. nicely done. you will make it.

yep
i just got 5 eth as divident

No you can hold it on mew also, they have instructions there on how to do it.

I'm just curious in what currency we will be paid

Will it be coss, or in fractions of every coin they trade on the exchange?

Because it's huge if it's every coin...this basically means you're gonna get a free weekly payout of all the coins listed there, including btc, eth, ark and many more. That's an amazing way to make passive income and if crypto moons like we all know it will, you'll basically have free coins coming in all the way up, and you'll be dollar cost averaging in every week at a cost of $0. Seems really juicy. Wish I would have found this gem earlier, oh well, still cheap.

it is ETH now

5eth as dividend? how much coss do you hold brosef?

Dividends haven't started yet, read the site. You didn't get 5 eth as a "divident"

if anything, someone fucked up and sent to you by mistake, or you sent to yourself and forgot or whatever.

i got 10 eth by accident now ? kek

Read the site, retard

Dividends havent started yet!!!!!!! fuck you!

The first revenue share distribution is scheduled for Sunday, 08.10.2017, at Ethereum block 4,347,200. In order to receive your revenue share there are 2 options:
- Keep your COSS Tokens inside your COSS wallet.
- If you keep your COSS Tokens in a separate wallet, you need to activate the revenue distribution by following the tutorial: coss.io/coss-token-revenue-share-tutorial

Faggot

FIRST
FIRST
FIRST

THIS SUNDAY

FAGGOT

No reasonable sell orders on ED as of now

REEEEEEEEEE

ok, even better lol
and i DID receive 10 eth, do not ask me where they came from, i have no idea but know i didnt deposit any

Been waiting over an hour for BTC deposit. Still slow as fuck for everyone?

I was in the thread yesterday where this pasta originated. And you absolutely misused the shit out of it, you fucking idiot.

Yeah been waiting 2.5 almost 3 hours now. Sucks

eat shit

slow as fuck, but it'll get there. Took me 5 hours.

those are mine, can you return them pls

Thanks guys. Just hope it doesn't moon too soon.

Does it also take so long to deposit ltc there? Been waitig for 1 hour already

The feel when your eth coin take forever to arrive to the COSS rocket ship, will I make it guys?

Bought around 10.000. I´m ready for the moon mission.

AHAHAHA literally noone wants to sell anymore.

I sent btc can i see the confirmation? Or does it just pop up

Just pops up I guess, I'm still waiting myself with 11 confirmations and still nothing ugh

Sell orders are back, just got more. Fucking nice, who is dumping at this price? AHAHAHAHA

That sucks, most exchanges track the deposits, makes the users feel more reassured. They still have work to do, but it's a steal for this price. Transfering some Walton profits in it rn.

>tfw already up 70%

if only exchange itself was any good
right now its like ED tier shit
why would anybody use it?

cuz it returns the income to COSS holders lol

i mean why would anyone use exchange itself

Agreed. Hopefully they improve it over time, it's still a very young project.

things are looking up.....

cryptocoinsnews.com/china-calls-for-zero-tolerance-on-crypto-crime-hints-at-licensed-bitcoin-exchanges/

cryptocoinsnews.com/6000-bitcoin-price-within-reach-by-end-of-year/